Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) (6865 Views)

Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dirk and Jenny aren’t like normal couples. Their sentiments are: to love one another, to support one another and to share a lot of their private time together. The only thing that sets them apart is Jenny is a ‘real doll’ that Dirk bought for 6,000 euros (that’s $6,750).

Dirk and Jenny have a fixed daily schedule. Every evening at 6 pm they are sitting on the sofa watching television

They have been living together in Dirk’s flat for 4 years now, after Dirk suffered a breakdown from feeling lonely. With Neil Young’s Such a Woman playing, they tied the knot in Dirk’s flat, and instead of a wedding ring, he gifted her a heart shaped pendant on a chain.

What sets their relationship apart from that of simply a sex doll is that Dirk has forged a true genuine relationship with Jenny. He can hear her, talk to her and “perceive her soul”, believing she speaks back.

Documenting the couple’s day to day lives,the photographer, Sandra Hoyn, discovered the 40-year-old man bathed Jenny on Sundays, they wrote a blog together and watched football in front of the TV side by side. Dirk, however, hasn’t told any of his family or friends, including his child from a previous marriage. When he has guests he conceals her in his bedroom and dims the lights.

The photographer’s biggest challenge, was coming to terms with treating Jenny as the person Dirk sees her to be; to not to just see the doll just as a doll, but to “recognize what the man sees and loves in her”. She actually started to feel her presence, and when Jenny was put in bed for a ‘sleep’, actually felt her voice volume lowering, afraid of waking her.

“I can’t live without love. My loneliness destroyed me.”. Dirk says of his silicone doll. Dirk carrying Jenny into the bathroom. He always has to remove the door so that Jenny fits through. “Jenny is such a sensitive being. She is so helpless.”. He said.

“Jenny gives me security. I never want to live without her again. I am moved from her words. The purity, serenity and honesty of her speaking.”.

“Jenny likes to wear beautiful clothes. But she does not care for brands.” Every Sunday Dirk washes her lace lingerie and wigs.

Dirk powders and massages Jenny’s feet. He cares for her silicone skin every Sunday after bathing to keep it soft.

See all the photos below.

More photos via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/22/inside-the-home-of-a-man-married-to-a-sex-doll-photos/

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
More photos

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
more

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by SULTANALAUDDIN: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2018

13 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Shayneward1: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is getting too much.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by AlexCk: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is just weird,
How do they communicate/gist.

I'd rather have an imaginary friend.

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Shayneward1: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
I hope this craze will not come down to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Omo the doll dey peel... Very nasty.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by izaray(f): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is rubbish...

Any man who can have sex with a sex doll, is capable of sleeping with a dead body period!!

8 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
izaray:
This is rubbish...

Any man who can have sex with a sex doll, is capable of sleeping with a dead body period!!
This is just like sharing your room with a corpse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by LessNoise: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by delishpot: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
So this is what naija Men in support of this sex doll Shii want to be doing with their free time? Tufiakwa. I can't even buy a stuffed toy to decorate my house talkless of a sex doll. This one na doll baby wey person for use masturbate na. Fiaaaa

Next thing those naija men will be buying embalmed bodies to feel the real thing but not pay the price of having are r3lationship with a woman.
Call me silly but na so e dey take start. Me I don't talk my own. When rape of minors started, people thought it was funny some even made jokes about it.

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by izaray(f): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Tallesty1:
This is just like sharing your room with a corpse
I'm telling you..

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Vyolet(f): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
I thought they said this thing doesn't get old or whither away? I can see the skin peeling already, nawa o.

Now this man will need to carry this thing everywhere with a wheelchair, bath it, dress it, make it up,wash it clothes and iron, arrange the room and dress the bed.
I think the stress here continues rather than stopping. In the end, he would spend more money, time and energy than being with a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Eldavis(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Creepy tinz

1 Like

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by eddieguru(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
how can someone decides to suffer like this

walahi...i weak... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
so men can be this caring

picking out clothes, ironing e.t.c

what they cannot do for their wives

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by MissWrite(f): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
so men can be this caring

picking out clothes, ironing e.t.c

what they cannot do for their wives

Lol! Yes, o. Surprise, surprise.

And they would basically be in charge of the entire domestic affairs in this scenario, plus caring for a "woman" who's practically an invalid. Think of the potential, if men do one year industrial romantic attachment with SDs...........

1 Like

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
this thing is fearing me sef
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
total waste of money
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Annie939(f): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
this is nonsense absolutely rubbish
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Annie939(f): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
he's the only one doing the work on bed how then will he enjoy it since the sex doll can't romance nor be on top of him? just laying down on the bed like a stick living all the work for the man ,well his business though
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Nutase: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mental illness every where.

Modified necrophiliac.
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Annie939:
he's the only one doing the work on bed how then will he enjoy it since the sex doll can't romance nor be on top of him? just laying down on the bed like a stick living all the work for the man ,well his business though
You just described the exact behaviour of the average Nigerian girl in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
izaray:
This is rubbish...

That's a local doll. See the real deal.

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
You just described the exact behaviour of the average Nigerian girl in bed.

Mr boy, get yourself a sex doll and quit posting gibberish. Y'all go about generalizing shiit.

Your type can't even get a gf for real talk more of getting a wife. That's why you jump from one post to the other insulting women.

Get a doll, marry yourself, no one cares.

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by edmaraja: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Madness
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shortyy:

Your type can't even get a gf for real talk more of getting a wife. That's why you jump from one post to the other insulting women.
The same recycled lines from the '80s.
Repetition & lack of originality bore me.
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Shortyy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
The same recycled lines from the '80s.
Repetition & lack of originality bore me.
Oh. I forgot I quoted the old troll. Thought it was someone with a functioning brain.
Bye.
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shortyy:

Oh. I forgot I quoted the old troll. Thought it was someone with a functioning brain.
Bye.

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
The world is changing

Africa is being left behind cool cool

Team sexdoll

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Boobs Gat My Eye / My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly / Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.