Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) (6890 Views)

Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by christ007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Where you see the pics

Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by christ007(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Where did you get those pictures from
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by emerged01(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Won ti get arakurin yi o
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Can I buy it as decoration for my front lawn ?

I wanna see the faces of people when they see a na.ked sex doll on my patch.
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is the final destination for all the team sexdoll guys on nairaland grin
Chai
Re: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Omo the doll dey peel... Very nasty.
it's not peeling. he's he one that put some stuffs on its body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] / Meet The Only Nollywood Actress / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.