Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (86374 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by CornFooPanda(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
its a pity
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by smartistics(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Say NO to runs. embarassed
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Papadoh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
So because they killed your friend, you also decided to murder The English Language. Anyway RIP to both of them sha.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by DJperdurabo: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Homeboiy why why how could you say such a thing embarassed embarassed

He was just being factual.

Majority of girls detest 'broke' guys (even a 100k salary earner is broke in their definition of the term).

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by DJperdurabo: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
BenzEne1:

Juju wo ni yen

Men dis gboys no dey smile o.
You go buy drink for freezer dey buga dem go come buy d freezer....

hahahahaha...
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by GGirll: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
DollarAngel:
I won't judge you dear, cos I was saved by grace, I didn't pay for or deserve, but we must all put effort to stay away from ungodliness, immorality, uncleaness, cos we have been saved by grace, What then shall we say? Shall we continue in sin so that grace may increase? By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer? its pity that was she was a scapegoat or unfortunate, this is an avenue for those living that still has second chance to repent and be holy, stay away from ungodly relationships, God can and will supply all your needs according His riches in glory thru Christ if you believe. Phil 4:19. Taste and see that the Lord is good, has He said it and He will not do it. Please Flee from sexual immoralities, be filled and led by the Holy Ghost only then you won't be a victim in life but Victor. RIP young lady
Thank you n God bless your soul....let he that name th the name of d Lord depart from iniquity...d best post on NL ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Austinoiz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
nextstep:

Too true... the way some girls long throat reaches... I just pity them.

On too many occasions to count, I will toast a girl or take her out, and next thing she wants me to buy dress, or expensive drinks, or phone. Or if I take her while I go and buy one coke and biscuit, she'll be collecting juice, yoghurt, cake, and other things. If to say I was a ritual guy, I can see how easy it would be for these greedy girls to enter my lair.

Ladies: please exercise caution, restraint, and self respect... for you may not realize that you're the one digging the grave that's being prepared for you.

RIP slay queen, it's a real pity that money rituals don't work and your life was taken in vain.

You're on point bro
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by onadana: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
Thumbs up to the yahoo guys
They said broke guys should not approach them undecided
Poverty has really cemented your brain.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Sensations007(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Slayed by a slayer
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by GGirll: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
DollarAngel:
I won't judge you dear, cos I was saved by grace, I didn't pay for or deserve, but we must all put effort to stay away from ungodliness, immorality, uncleaness, cos we have been saved by grace, What then shall we say? Shall we continue in sin so that grace may increase? By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer? its pity that was she was a scapegoat or unfortunate, this is an avenue for those living that still has second chance to repent and be holy, stay away from ungodly relationships, God can and will supply all your needs according His riches in glory thru Christ if you believe. Phil 4:19. Taste and see that the Lord is good, has He said it and He will not do it. Please Flee from sexual immoralities, be filled and led by the Holy Ghost only then you won't be a victim in life but Victor. RIP young lady

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Ccdavies(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Camila Carly curses Yahoo boys for killing her friend.... See earlier thread about Classic White's death https://www.nairaland.com/4302139/osun-lady-used-ritual-yahoo

Source: https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=406020953192397&id=100013534878366&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.406020953192397%3Atl_objid.406020953192397%3Athrowback_story_fbid.406020953192397%3Athid.100013534878366%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1517471999%3A3161837699501701175&__tn__=C-R

The death girl herself be like Yahoo gal and omo bois had to act fast before she misbehave.. Not encouraging killing sha but to say a reasonable and decent gal will know a yahoo from unset ,thereby withdrawing her self.. God help us.. Oh yak aba
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
KingLennon:
RIP girl. I once read a post on nairaland when someone was advising the ladies about yahoo guys and people were insulting the OP. She died for the love of Iphone 9 and Brazilian weavon...

People must insult na. wen many don't even believe Charms work. So they call stories like this fake. They say there is nothing like money ritual. That is how the world has turned to be.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by sonofoluku: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Where are the feminists now?
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Follygunners: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Too bad. RIP Class White.

Crap! She should Rest-In-Pieces! grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by samzzycash(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
kerry57:
Stop talking trash and repent or u will be the next victim cos from ur pic u look flashy and will like them flashy guys just like ur friend. Watch ur back for this trash u are spilling cos they will come for u unless u repent.
lol I was like what has come over this girl, cursing out yahoo boys when she is still in the olosho business they will definitely come for her those guys no dey smile

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by deavicky(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Boyz leave yahoo yahoo and face Nairabet. Somebody I don't know, just won 42 million.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by elonize(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Plz yahoo boys, kill more ,sm of dese girls wen lazy dem go get mouth dey call boys broke, jst to shw ur flesh na dm sabi

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
let dem continue
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by DJperdurabo: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
nextstep:

Too true... the way some girls long throat reaches... I just pity them.

On too many occasions to count, I will toast a girl or take her out, and next thing she wants me to buy dress, or expensive drinks, or phone. Or if I take her while I go and buy one coke and biscuit, she'll be collecting juice, yoghurt, cake, and other things. If to say I was a ritual guy, I can see how easy it would be for these greedy girls to enter my lair.

Ladies: please exercise caution, restraint, and self respect... for you may not realize that you're the one digging the grave that's being prepared for you.

RIP slay queen, it's a real pity that money rituals don't work and your life was taken in vain.

The scenario you recounted in my opinion may be the reason these so called yahoo boys don't feel any pang conscience while enacting the act.

I believe they detest the greedy nature of these girls subconsciously hence believe that all he has lavished on her is justification for sacrificing her to whatever gods his deluded mind thinks brings him money. I like to think that you hardly hear of decent girls being used for yahoo rituals (if they are, it'd definitely be in the minority).

To him, that slain slay queen is one less trash in society and he's got his eyes on the next. For many of these yahoo boys, it's payback time for all the shiit they took from females while broke.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Follygunners: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
vanity upon vanity = vanity RIP TO D DEAD

Oh guy, lend urself brain na angry.. Rest-In-Pieces to dis one, abeg! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Follygunners: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
CornFooPanda:
its a pity

Pity wetin?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
how did she know her friend was used for ritual? did she witness the ritual?
all these smelly ass juveniles making Accussations without prove.

Anyway it's only in that shithole any irrelevant dumb ignoramuse comes on social media and accuse some one publicly without ending up in court.

she literally accused some one of murder and the police are not even investigating.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Bright50135(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
my greatest regret is d "babe" in question is in hell now
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by adedehinbo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
if u no get money!hide your face I hide my face,make anoda man pikin run my race
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Amadaz(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Serves her right... I'm a G boy but i must confess that this set of girls are not worthy of living thats why they're shown the way out of this earth soon as they fall into the hands of a guy with a koncrete heart. My 2cents

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by zicoraads: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
A young lady can't die in peace in Nigeria again.
She must be a slay queen and was used for rituals as a result of her olosho activities. That makes her deserving of the death.

I wonder if you people wonder how their families feel, seeing all these disgusting stories being circulated on the internet.

Just imagine. Her face is even showing...
Smh!

All you peddlers of this kind of story,your day of reckoning is coming. You don't know how or where you'll die. I hope you'll be tagged a thief/cultist by the public court. Let your family feel the pain you have inflicted on others

Pocohantas, defender of the universe. Especially the universe of ladies. Awon female fighter! The only one who fights for females pro bono. The Chief Justice of women affairs! The ultimate warrior. What were you saying again? undecided
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Sterope(f): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
A very stupid frie.nd
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
zicoraads:
A young lady can't die in peace in Nigeria again.
She must be a slay queen and was used for rituals as a result of her olosho activities. That makes her deserving of the death.

I wonder if you people wonder how their families feel, seeing all these disgusting stories being circulated on the internet.

Smh!

All you peddlers of this kind of story,your day of reckoning is coming. You don't know how or where you'll die. I hope you'll be tagged a thief/cultist by the public court. Let your family feel the pain you have inflicted on others

Pocohantas, defender of the universe. Especially the universe of ladies. Awon female fighter! The only one who fights for females pro bono. The Chief Justice of women affairs! The ultimate warrior. What were you saying again? undecided

If you see how yahoo boys dey use chicks for rituals ehn bro..
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Sterope(f): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
She was saying that this friend along with others claiming that the dead lady was used for rituals are very daft. She was right!

[quotecoraads post=64426703]A young lady can't die in peace in Nigeria again.

Smh!

Pocohantas, defender of the universe. Especially the universe of ladies. Awon female fighter! The only one who fights for females pro bono. The Chief Justice of women affairs! The ultimate warrior. What were you saying again? undecided[/quote]
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Wolexdey(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
DollarAngel:

Well said... Thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
DollarAngel:

The scripture calls it a slippery path unto destruction. When a robber is caught, it shouldn't be a surprise, it's a destination. People should live clean. have no guilts, no errors, no flaws, and life will be peaceful

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by EmekaBlue(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Money sha! Too powerful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.