Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (86371 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by ediko5(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dump ass girl.
I bet that this shit-hole is cuently dating a Yahoo boy.
When foolish and lazy girls like you only follow guys with lavish and flashy properties, why won't the young men go into Yahoo?
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by benqo01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
flashy tins ...untimely death
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by raphyco(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
rest on
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by iamtardey: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
the guy fit dey ibiza dey pop champagne cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by temiprinciple(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm not in support of ritual. But the hazard in the business of slay queen who love flashy guys with flasjy cars is what u just see....to me dat curse we have no effect except if she has not been collecting money from the guy without asking which work he is doing....rip to her...only if the rest we take caution abd learn from this
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Beorn: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
No wonder she and her slain friend are easy target for ritualists. Go school and see if you can get a job, them no go gree go. See how deplorable and disgusting her written English looks. Olodo!!
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by sirgalahad26(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
i just hope girls dat look down on broke guys will learn a lesson from this!
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dis will serve as a lesson to her because i no sure say she pure too..quick money,quick death..
..beautiful girl with an ugly English...
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by redangel2017: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
She was classic that was why yahoo boys made her classic angry
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by OgahBohz: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
emeijeh:
Wait, wait did I just read where she said they will never live to see the middle of this month?
What is today's date?

So slay queens are not just artificial/fake, they are also dull.

This girl is a real bimbo I swear.

Her curses are not even valid.

no mind the ediot ...

I'm sure sh will still go on a parol dis nyt ,

wait sef, YAHOO BOYS ARE MAKING MONEY TO SPEND ON SLAY MAMAS ND RUNS BABES , OBVIOUSLY CLASSIC WHITE BELONGS TO ONE of THE CATEGORY..

NOW IF THEY DECIDED TO USE OUT OF THEIR PRODUCTS TO MAKE MORE PRODUCTS IS IT BAD NI!

OH THEY ARE EXPECTING THEM TO USE ONE INNOCENT SISTA FIR JUJU ABI.. NO OO LIFE DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY,

ATIMES SOME FISHES ARE USED TO FEED OTHER FISHES !
anyway abeg how much dem dey sell condom now, this one way everything don cost !...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
There's Dignity in honest labour. But not everyone will agree with me.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by zicoraads: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sterope:
She was saying that this friend along with others claiming that the dead lady was used for rituals are very daft. She was right!

Right in what sense? So her friend is lying?
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by deebrain(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
baseless curses.

You need to see how these girls throw themselves at guys that visit big hotels. So cheaply.

It is the curse of a girl of character that works-she does not even need to curse for her good virtues will fight anyone that takes advantage of her.

A slay queen deserves whatever evil comes out of it-unless we agree that a greedy person should go unpunished.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Sterope(f): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why will her friend lie now? Didn't she see the yahoo boys chanting incantations while they cut off some pubic hair?

zicoraads:

Right in what sense? So her friend is lying?
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by zicoraads: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sterope:
Why will her friend lie now? Didn't she see the yahoo boys chanting incantations while they cut off some pubic hair?

So why were you saying Poco was right in claiming we were too quick to say she was killed by Yahoo+ guys undecided
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by orumba(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
just the beginning.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sterope:

chanting incantations then cutting off pubic hairs..Jesus Christ
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by GOFRONT(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shebi one Op don create one thread the other day to advice girls who follow yahoo boyz..........

And som ladies came at him sayin..."Wetin concern u"??

It is not even upto two months and one is olredy relocated to the cemetary...
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by 500NLaccounts(f): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Which one is Snapchat generations again grin grin
RentedReality:
Poor girl

That is the danger facing the Snapchat generation - the love of vanity and all that glitters

If she held on to her values as tightly as that top, she'd probably still be alive

My prayers nonetheless

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by LiverNel: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
My dear sorry for the ritual ooo but all the same she wants fast boo nah and money. Nothing goes for nothing @ all. All the way Take heart for your friends so that you will be wise....My dear sorry for the ritual ooo but all the same she wants fast boo nah and money. Nothing goes for nothing @ all. All the way Take heart for your friends so that you will be wise....My dear sorry for the ritual ooo but all the same she wants fast boo nah and money. Nothing goes for nothing @ all. All the way Take heart for your friends so that you will be wise....
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Killurself: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
If he like I should used her do money what is concern, ladies of nowadays what they know is money, he have been spend for her, she thinks that she as catch mugun or mumu but now who loose? She will get sincere guy that will be looking for her but when he was not have job or get car or his salary was not up to 50k, she will call that one broke guy. I don't pity all this ladies of nowadays that died in hand of yahoo boys or die for worldly things. My friend, your sues or curse can't do the yahoo boy anything becos the money he as been dupe people was spent with ur gfriend before her turned. Well RIP weda you will learn when you come back.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by OlamiSegemenge(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wen u no wan grey allow gentle and decent niqqur to date u, want ur momma never get u go dey pursue... learn from dis miss frnd... she self don dey chop Yahoo boi money tey tey
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bad coke
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Espada10: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
emeijeh:
Wait, wait did I just read where she said they will never live to see the middle of this month?
What is today's date?

So slay queens are not just artificial/fake, they are also dull.

This girl is a real bimbo I swear.

Her curses are not even valid.

I swear they are so dumb that it is horrifying..I hate slayqueens with passion..If I am a yahoo boy, i wont have pity on them either....I will use them tire.so stupid ..go to owerri ..you will cry at what someone's daughter is doing all because of money. I bet you that the idiotic slayqueen cursing yahoo boys up and down..they go still use her join..they are stupid like that ... The IQ of a stone.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by CeeKay17: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
So they knew the guy was a yahoo guy and they probably stuck around him just for the benefits? Otherwise how did they know she was used by a Yahoo guy? This is what happens when a lady is easily drawn to material things. Most girls who roll with G-boys definitely know about it but they choose to ignore cuz all they care about is money. Too bad.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by Sterope(f): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
I was being sarcastic!

Pocohantas was right!!!

zicoraads:

So why were you saying Poco was right in claiming we were too quick to say she was killed by Yahoo+ guys undecided
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by unofficialapple: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Camila Carly curses Yahoo boys for killing her friend.... See earlier thread about Classic White's death https://www.nairaland.com/4302139/osun-lady-used-ritual-yahoo

Source: https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=406020953192397&id=100013534878366&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.406020953192397%3Atl_objid.406020953192397%3Athrowback_story_fbid.406020953192397%3Athid.100013534878366%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1517471999%3A3161837699501701175&__tn__=C-R

Not to detract from the heartfelt message you are trying to pass across but I have to put it across to you ma that your English is atrociously bad. It hurts my eyes to read and my brain from trying to autocorrect you unconsciously.
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by godofuck231: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Camila Carly curses Yahoo boys for killing her friend.... See earlier thread about Classic White's death https://www.nairaland.com/4302139/osun-lady-used-ritual-yahoo

Source: https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=406020953192397&id=100013534878366&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.406020953192397%3Atl_objid.406020953192397%3Athrowback_story_fbid.406020953192397%3Athid.100013534878366%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1517471999%3A3161837699501701175&__tn__=C-R
my balistic armour is shredded, this babe de tire bullets like hell, after you drink champagne and ride g class, u slept with him and all now you de swear for the guy, her bargain was death, and she got money she was will never spend
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by fortunechy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
her English is enough to kill her join

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by BasketballGURU(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
She lived fast undecided
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by ozo13(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaxxy:
Wen gals tell me they can't date yahoo boys i just laff. Going out with a rich guy without knowing the source of his income is risky business...
Re: Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual by terrezo2002(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
she lived a dangerous life. It would be by grace to escape being hurt. Following Yahoo boys is like passing through the shadow of death. You don't know you have to fear evil because God is not with you. For God does not dwell with people who live sinful lives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.