Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (40459 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria and killing is like 5&6
I know one day one day nemesis we cash up
A human being like u haaaa
Dis life is wicked oooo

Aye Lee gan niii
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by soliddust2020: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Omg what a wicked world. Who ever did this to an innocent shall die a very slow and painful death.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by aias: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
The persons who did this should have their heads slowly cut off with kitchen knife!
Imagine the pain the baby would have passed through.
If God really exists and yet fold his hands watching all these things happening, then God is a useless FOOL.

Brother, God does exist. Always remember,the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of man. It may not make sense to you why God allow such to happen but there is a greater wisdom in it that u may nt know now until u see him in glory.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

it happens in the developed world too. They make human sacrifices. it is just that you don't see it like this. They clean their mess which makes it difficult for you to know

If they clean up their mess as you say, then how do you then know it happens?
Granted, dastard killings do happen in Developed climes too. But not killings for money rituals.
Most of the killings there are handiwork of Psychopaths. The killings here are done by sane people who are simply greedy and lacking conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kamoryemi2580(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
whoever did this will never achieve his or her aim for carrying this out... his or her condition will go from being sour to bitter.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
CharleyBright:

If they clean up their mess as you say, then how do you then know it happens?
Granted, dastard killings do happen in Developed climes too. But not killings for money rituals.
Most of the killings there are handiwork of Psychopaths. The killings here are done by sane people who are simply greedy and lacking conscience.
The occultist make human sacrifices. I watched a video of where a person actually videos one one phone from his window. They do these things, but before day break they clean them up, wearing suit and looking innocent
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
From those who comes from a SH!T-HOLE
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by usoroakpan(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
The persons who did this should have their heads slowly cut off with kitchen knife!
If God really exists and yet fold his hands watching all these things happening, then God is a useless FOOL.
shutup u coward,why cal GOD a fool,u d craze? During d time of JESUS didnt herod kil al d babies that time,was GOD nt stil GOD,al diz things hav bin happening. The foolishness of GOD is wiser than man.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by vicfajeze: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN NNEWI/ONITSHA AXIS
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by azidomedogo: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Now I understand Genesis 6:6 cry
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
I guess if you tell Zicoraads the baby was a slay queen,he will believe. Some people have brains, they fail to use it.
They have a conscience, but it's obviously non-functional.

RIP to the baby.
Sorry you were born into this country.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Dasherz(f): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
finally I can say that humans have lost their TRUE HUMANITY ... this is wicked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

The occultist make human sacrifices. I watched a video of where a person actually videos one one phone from his window. They do these things, but before day break they clean them up, wearing suit and looking innocent

Did you say you watch it on video? You only see those on movies and not real heads on bowls laying on the streets like we have here.
Like I said, there are psychopaths indulging in serial killings there. These people are mentally sick. And when they are csught, they are sent to psychiatric homes (and not neccesarily jails.).
Here in Nigeria, we have sane people indulging in ritual killings.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
mhimi:
ah ahn kilode wat if it is ur uncle of maybe fada that did it
then it should come upon him more
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Surely the handiwork of coneheads. Chai angry
Gawd!
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:
The heart that hurts a child to death is not fit to be called a human
Exactly.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by borrelia: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
How did we get to this point that we don't value human life again. Oh Nigeria!!! What a country
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Elesu: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
mhimi:
ah ahn kilode wat if it is ur uncle of maybe fada that did it
you're irritating... ode.
kid everywhere.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
Hey watch it .God is not a useless fool. His ways are not the ways of man. And you dare not question him. He made you and he can take you at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Just imagine what supposedly human beings did to this innocent child! Oh!

May it never be well with all those involved in this dastardly act.

May the forces of this universe go against them and their unborn generations. They shall all die paupers and painfully too.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Just imagine what supposedly human beings did to this innocent child! Oh!

May it never be well with all those involved in this dastardly act.

May the forces of this universe go against them and their unborn generations. They shall all die paupers and painfully too.

Idiiots!
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by KingSango(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Devil spirited savages. angry

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by zicoraads: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I guess if you tell Zicoraads the baby was a slay queen,he will believe. Some people have brains, they fail to use it.
They have a conscience, but it's obviously non-functional.

RIP to the baby.
Sorry you were born into this country.
Your brain is full of chaff! Very useless oaf!

What is your main? Or you'll be replying to yourself next.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
The wicked will never go unpunished
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Ebookmathswaec: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wicked human beings!
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by goestohell: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is the most shameful and disgraceful thing I have ever seen. "Ever" is a strong word and I very rarely use it, but after reading this story I'm convinced that Nigeria is not a shithole country. Rather if there is something a million times worse than shithole, then that is EXACTLY what Nigeria is.

Why should I be scared of hell when the country I'm living in is hell by another name?
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
just put a high fance around Yoruba land and watch them eat themselves
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by diluewunmi: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
tuoyoojo:
God in heaven

let the perpetrators of this never know peace

may they lose their loved ones

may the people suffer ten times over what they caused this innocent baby to go thru

may their sun set in d morning

what ever is called good, may they never have

let tears and suffering be their portion

may they never know good!

Amen. I say amen from the very depth of my heart to your prayer. Jesus Christ!!!! My heart bleeds.... Gosh!!!
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by BlizzyAsuquo(f): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
the heart of man is wicked, how can someone be so heartless to kill an innocent baby just to make money he should have used his manhood. God will punish him
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed not fair
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jibwillz:
On the cross, the perfect sinless Son of God suffered the ultimate act of injustice as he was tortured and killed. And yet the cross was also the ultimate act of justice, for the debt of our sin was paid in full.

As posted on a friend's timeline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.