Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,452 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:31 AM

Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (40460 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by wyqay: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
may peace be far from the person that did this act.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
One shocking news after the other everyday
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
vicfajeze:
THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN NNEWI/ONITSHA AXIS
Lol. It happened at the Ritual Capital of Africa- South West.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Sethkoms: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shit hole country...everyone wants success by all means...
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by lloyds(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
When the y give birth to their own child, then the children start going from church to church for deliverance for years.

When the cup of wickedness of parents are full, it is passed to children and even children's children.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sh!t happens in Mushin. That area should be erased from the map of Lagos.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Ify15(f): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
I feel so bad about this.How can people be this heartless?oh God please avenge the death of this innocent baby.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Snitch24(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
sad
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by SenorFax(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
The persons who did this should have their heads slowly cut off with kitchen knife!
Imagine the pain the baby would have passed through.
If God really exists and yet fold his hands watching all these things happening, then God is a useless FOOL.
What they did is bad, what you wrote is worse

1 Like

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
We are not worthy to have this world as an abode. Even the devil will be shell-shocked at this. Play play, carry carry, any bastard with such intention dey come my house to see my new baby, dangote truck go crush am.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Your brain is full of chaff! Very useless oaf!

What is your main? Or you'll be replying to yourself next.

LOLS.
Now you're shouting and cursing. You're irritated right? grin
How many times will I tell you not to do things you can't take?
I called you here to come defend this one, just as you called me defend women.

This is how I will keep tagging you to every ritual killing thread.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by redangel2017: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
The persons who did this should have their heads slowly cut off with kitchen knife!
Imagine the pain the baby would have passed through.
If God really exists and yet fold his hands watching all these things happening, then God is a useless FOOL.
bro.. Beware of ur words.. God is supreme.. U will be suprised how this ritual man will also face same fate.. Who kills with the sword shall also die by the sword.. I beg u.. Never curse God
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Handiwork of skull miners... Doing what they know best. Make i no mention any tribe because dey already know themselves.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Funny thing is, when he succeeds and makes the money, you see girls swam around him like flies on fresh poop not minding his source of money. No purging of conscience through absolute rejection of unknown source of wealth anymore. His punishment should start with public humiliation as a lazy man who suddenly turned rich is definitely not a clean rich.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by theo1477(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Let the ground this people walk judge them, let the salt they eat choke them to death. Oh such a gruesome murder of innocent child, I feel for her.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Afritop(m): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2018
midolian:
Sometimes I feel we dont need laws since we have our conscience to judge us...but look here, some men dont have conscience..and our laws arnt fair enough..You butcher a man, you deserve to be butchered same way too
Instead our useless good for nothing judiciary will grant the cuĺprits bail like they did for the badoo herbalists and his bloody cohort who have now hidden underground
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 23, 2018
Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting! Any human being that does this should be killed and by torture. I don't know where these types of people come from. No matter how many heads you cut, your dumb juju DOES NOT, AND WILL NEVER WORK!

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND RATIONAL REASONING IS WHAT SOLVES THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS, NOT THIS SORT OF BARBARIC NONSENSE. SCIENCE BUILDS AIRPLANES, MOBILE PHONE, THE INTERNET, MEDICINES, ETC. HARDWORK, OPPORTUNITY, SKILLS/TALENT ALL COMBINE TO MAKE YOU RICH, NOT CUTTING A CHILD'S HEAD. CUTTING A CHILD'S HEAD IS SO ILLITERATE AND IT IS DUMB.

As consequence, this ritualist should face the death penalty. As a matter of urgency, the national assembly should enact a death sentence penalty law for this type of crime and all states should follow suit.

We must rise as a society and stop this. It is disgracing to Africa and it is why the world laughs at us. ANY ETHNIC GROUP/S THAT PRACTICES THIS IS/ARE WORST THAN BOKO HARAM AND THE FULANI HERDSMEN!

I feel so pained for this innocent child.

1 Like

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2018
CUTTING A CHILD'S HEAD DOES NOT MAKE ANYBODY MONEY. PERIOD!!!

ENOUGH WITH THIS BACKWARDNESS

micflo28:
Funny thing is, when he succeeds and makes the money, you see girls swam around him like flies on fresh poop not minding his source of money. No purging of conscience through absolute rejection of unknown source of wealth anymore. His punishment should start with public humiliation as a lazy man who suddenly turned rich is definitely not a clean rich.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by fSociety: 3:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Na them

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2018
the handiwork of skull miners, they will do anything for aso oke
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2018
CharleyBright:

Did you say you watch it on video? You only see those on movies and not real heads on bowls laying on the streets like we have here.
Like I said, there are psychopaths indulging in serial killings there. These people are mentally sick. And when they are csught, they are sent to psychiatric homes (and not neccesarily jails.).
Here in Nigeria, we have sane people indulging in ritual killings.
I am not talking of movie, but reality. Read my comment again. Someone filmed from his phone. Occultists are everywhere in the world. Everyone of them make sacrifices. Or do you want them to openly confess to you they make human sacrifices?
The illuminati, skulls and bones, satanic church all do these sacrifices, but would never admit it.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2018
at den being somebody use this same person that pepetuate this same act to this incent baby when he was one month hold! People will turn out maxssively to go against that perticular person not nowing that nature allows it just becuse the baby will grow to become a dimon to every other incent people just like what happen to the inocent child, but we dont know what the child we turn out to be tomorrow.it only God that knows why he allows it.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by hayjayman(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2018
johnnychuks:
at den being somebody use this same person that pepetuate this same act to this incent baby when he was one month hold! People will turn out maxssively to go against that perticular person not nowing that nature allows it just becuse the baby will grow to become a dimon to every other incent people just like what happen to the inocent child, but we dont know what the child we turn out to be tomorrow.it only God that knows why he allows it.

Ori e ti daru patapata!!!!

Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by baysol: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Jibwillz:
On the cross, the perfect sinless Son of God suffered the ultimate act of injustice as he was tortured and killed. And yet the cross was also the ultimate act of justice, for the debt of our sin was paid in full.

As posted on a friend's timeline.

This is absolute unadulterated evil being perpetrated in a country called Nigeria. Why! Why!! because of money and evil power? Aaah!!! this has shown how Nigerians have degraded below even an animal especially during this Buhari administration. This man must definitely have the propensity to attract evil hence his silence as these evil are pepetrated from North to South-south, East to West. Anarchy is slowly creeping its way into the fabric of the society and if nothing is done soon Nigeria will represent worst shit hole than Trump's idea.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Fausty44: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2018
Oh God, this is so disheartening, have mercy, rip lad
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by kolexxy: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2018
No evil doer shall go unpunished. Every evil doer shall be redress, if not by man certaily by God.

The perpetraitor of this evil act will never know peace!
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2018
hayjayman:

Ori e ti daru patapata!!!!
if not that you are daft to get my point of view you will not insult your self not me
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Politicians? May the sender and the sent to do this evil be caught.
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2018
branham890:
uncalled for!!!
may God have mercy on their soul! rip poor kid
have mercy on which soul?
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
gloria34:
have mercy on which soul?

on the killer soul
Re: Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by babaireti(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
But is this how we will continue to live? are we all going to sit down and allow these vampires prey on us all? cant we start a revolution to push for a total elimination of cannibals in our society? we need sanity in our society and enough of this madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.