Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn (1911 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by mostHandsome01: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
These are pictures from the just concluded crusade of pastor Benny Hinn and Christ Embassy which held in Abuja. The Crowd who were at the crusade is estimated to be over 50 thousand people. Below are some of the pictures.

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by mostHandsome01: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
The massive crowd of people who came around for the program

Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by mostHandsome01: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
more pictures

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by mostHandsome01: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
pastor Benny Hinn ministering to the people

rev tom amenkhienan ministering to the people.

Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Money collection exercise!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by zionmde: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
I thought they said fornicator freeze movement is making impacts. I guess the crowd longing for God's word rep multiplying.
Soon one nonentity that have nothing upstairs will come here to start ranting how he is wiser than every person that attended the program

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by zionmde: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
frosbel2:
your sorrows is just at the inception stage. keep crying around christian threads

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by Yeligray(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
frosbel2:
Do you think that everything is about your money?... Better get your sense back since you left it in 2015 when u voted buhari..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:

your sorrows is just at the inception stage. keep crying around christian threads

but is it not true?
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Yeligray:
Do you think that everything is about your money?... Better get your sense back since you left it in 2015 when u voted buhari..

I know those guys, they are CONMEN.
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:
I thought they said fornicator freeze movement is making impacts. I guess the crowd longing for God's word rep multiplying.
Soon one nonentity that have nothing upstairs will come here to start ranting how he is wiser than every person that attended the program

Upon all the useless crusades, wickedness pervades the land and innocent blood is soaked in the Nigerian soil.
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by VonTrapp: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
frosbel2:
As usual, nairaland's resident Antichrist here to do the work of his father the devil. You and your father Satan are fighting a losing battle cos you've been defeated already. Devil!!!
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by michlins(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:
you should ask yourself what impact these crusades by a thousand plus men ministering to millions of people have made in Nigeria and her citizens after a hundred years. Bribery and corruption still rule, fornication is now part of daily lifestyle. If you can't scam people, you are not ready to do business and not smart. Then compare to Freeze who started a year ago, ministering to a few thousand and is just one man
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by zionmde: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
frosbel2:

Upon all the useless crusades, wickedness pervades the land and innocent blood is soaked in the Nigerian soil.
innocent blood has always been spilled from the beginning of the world. it can only get worse .That is wat the bible says. U haven't seen wickedness yet. the end is at hand
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
VonTrapp:

As usual, nairaland's resident Antichrist here to do the work of his father the devil. You and your father Satan are fighting a losing battle cos you've been defeated already. Devil!!!

I cannot be a worse devil than your VOODOO worshipping Pastors - cheesy
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by zionmde: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
michlins:
you should ask yourself what impact these crusades by a thousand plus men ministering to millions of people have made in Nigeria and her citizens after a hundred years. Bribery and corruption still rule, fornication is now part of daily lifestyle. If you can't scam people, you are not ready to do business and not smart. Then compare to Freeze who started a year ago, ministering to a few thousand and is just one man
Freeze the baby papa is u minister abi?
Yeah people are naturally stingy and they don't like giving, hence the freeze followers.
Find out if the presence of Jesus changed the corruption and evil amongst the Jews even the high priests themselves. Yet Jesus changed the lives of those who accepted him.
So The gospel only guarantees blessing and change to those who accept it
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:

Yeah people are naturally stingy and they don't like giving, hence the freeze followers.
Find out if the presence of Jesus changed the corruption and evil amongst the Jews even the high priests themselves. Yet Jesus changed the lives of those who accepted him.

Your gospel is not the gospel of God, it is a DEAD Gospel, void of any saving or healing power.
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by zionmde: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
frosbel2:

Your gospel is not the gospel of God, it is a DEAD Gospel, void of any saving or healing power.
hahahahaha keep writhing in pains whenever u see the dead gospel prospering everywhere.
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by michlins(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:

freeze isn't my minister but I believe pastor Chris aka the divorcee and serial cheater is your pastor

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by zionmde: 3:10am On Jan 23, 2018
michlins:
freeze isn't my minister but I believe pastor Chris aka the divorcee and serial cheater is your pastor
serial cheater? Did u catch him with ur sister?
Divorcee? the bible he preaches is not against being divorced and remaining single without getting remarried
As for for ur god baby papa freeze, u can keep worshipping the nigga who never ceases to display his fornicative life to the public
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by michlins(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2018
zionmde:

serial cheater? Did u catch him with ur sister?
Divorcee? the bible he preaches is not against being divorced and remaining single without getting remarried
As for for ur god baby papa freeze, u can keep worshipping the nigga who never ceases to display his fornicative life to the public
did freeze impregnate your mother without wifing her. His wife divorced him on account of infidelity. She also is a pastor and she sabi him and the bible study pass ypu
Re: Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn by zionmde: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2018
michlins:
did freeze impregnate your mother without wifing her.[/q]
https://www.nairaland.com/4012932/daddy-freeze-son-baby-mama

[q] His wife divorced him on account of infidelity. She also is a pastor and she sabi him and the bible study pass ypu
Any evidence does ur DNA contain only lies and falsehood?

(1) (Reply)

6 Gorgeous Muslim Bridesmaid Dresses That Are Beyond Beautiful / Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas / My Experience With Dry Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.