Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (84844 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Organs(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2018
chronique:

As in ehn,I just weak. To think that all these brain dead idiots who would read a thing and cannot understand it,or who wouldn't bother reading before throwing tantrums up and down,actually have PVCs and would vote in an election, is quite scary. When they want to count educated people, these morons would still come out...

Na sooo, why do you think MMM succeeded in Naija.... also why do you think we have more Churches than schools, plenty mumu's upandown.

5 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
Hypocritical Nigerians!!!!!!

Israel is one of the most homosexual friendly country in the world.

Use your head,Homosexual does not cripple economy.
You retard. Did you see her judging homosexuals in the article?

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by chronique(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Organs:

Na sooo, why do you think MMM succeeded in Naija.... also why do you think we have more Churches than schools, plenty mumu's upandown.

Sad truth.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Martinez19(m): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2018
If freeze like, let him be gay, bisexual, asexual or a hermaphrodite. All I know is that we must free the sheeple. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Acehart: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2018
FamousHaybee:
#so this Freeze of a guy is a gay.
#You are a fucking bastard

You will be disappointed at yourself if you read this again

5 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by airlord2020: 12:24am On Jan 23, 2018
A great man once said, “The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book.
Many people are calling for the head of freeze, confirming that they never read before commenting.
So sad. READ READ READ. angry

6 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by sirjomore(m): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

Who said anything against homosexuals b4 u?

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by GrammarCheck: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Osu175:
My chakazulu don't even stand attention when he sees a bony girl, let alone a man.

this gay stuff must have a serious Mistery behind it

Mystery , not Mistery

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by fynex(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=lalasticlala post=64431683]

Source:

Now you have given this interview the world knows ...what would people say about your kids.... The same kids you were trying to protect.... Abi since you are with freeze and you have a son for him... Does that mean you don't mind what happens to your first 3 kids?

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Acehart: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmm..... But Freeze might be a worse hubby...... cos the Curses he has carried by insulting a man of GOD might be too much for u to handle......Especially on your son ...,,

Sins of the Father usually continues and transfers on the children

You are a very religious man. How does this sound to you - your father's sin will be transferred to you?

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by GrammarCheck: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2018
@Topic, Paul Odekina cannot be gay and be married to you and sleep with you to produce children.

What you mean to say is Paul Odekina was BISEXUAL. He may be fully gay now, if he is sleeping with only men.

Note the difference

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by bedspread: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Acehart:

You are a very religious man. How does this sound to you - your father's sin will be transferred to you?
Many on earth today are suffering for the Sins of the Fathers and Grandfathers.... The Bible puts it to the 3rd and 4th Generation...

Many Thisday are also Blessed for the good deeds of the Fathers and Fore fathers...

It's a Bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2018
UnimkeAk:

Reading and comprehension isnt rocket science.

Or u also have nepa bill as o levels?

The gay guy isnt freeze ...

You make corrections where there isn't need thereby making a fool of yourself. Where did my statement mention Freeze as the gay guy? Read and peruse next time my friend. angry
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Viicfuntop(f): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2018
stanliwise:
Read well, she wasn't talking about freeze, she is freeze fiancée

Actually you should have read his comment carefully too. He knows she was talking about her ex
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by linearity: 12:40am On Jan 23, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
So Freeze, over to you. Be ready for steady sex or we go read about you later on Nairaland front-page. grin

He was not talking about Freeze, go read it again.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 23, 2018
linearity:

He was not talking about Freeze, go read it again.
Mr. Man what's wrong with you guys? Can't you read and comprehend?

I said Freeze should be ready to give it to her or she will dump him and grant another interview saying the same thing about him just like her ex.

Must I write for jambites to understand

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by bedspread: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

BIG LIE... Isreal is not ...they will be the last nation to do dt....
Homosexual Cripples Your Life, Your future and Cripples your Destiny...
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by steve13(m): 12:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Avater0147:
and the idiot get mouth to dey talk to men of God anyhow..so he is just a stupid maggot, foolish gay..stupid gay..Bleep ass fucker..those of you supporting him, come and defend your gay pastor oo..i know he will soon come out and gay is in the bible. idiot

This is why you jump from prayer house to prayer house , read you can't, How is this post talking about Freeze in any way?

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by mickeymimi: 12:55am On Jan 23, 2018
" For the period of 10-years that we were married, we actually had sexual intercourse just 11 times in 10 years. He never let me sleep in his room, I have to stay in my own room. "

eiiya!... I believe that.. In some marriages the women or wives do have their rooms....The men also have their own special personal room where they keep their personal belongings and they call it their prayer room , projects room where they do office work , relax and think or their own special room cos they built the house....
Some wont even allow their wives to sleep in that special room especially if they are getting s3x somewhere else and it gives them the privacy to chat and make their nasty phone calls.

I dont really like the idea of her exposing her ex like that......because of her kids and in case they , the ex, neighbours , friends and teachers read her interview calling him gay and other things she talked about, . I just hope she told the truth.

Thank God for her life .. she has moved on and I believe she has found happiness.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by steve13(m): 12:56am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
Many on earth today are suffering for the Sins of the Fathers and Grandfathers.... The Bible puts it to the 3rd and 4th Generation...

Many Thisday are also Blessed for the good deeds of the Fathers and Fore fathers...

It's a Bitter truth

How come people in Germany don't suffer it? Or people in France ?? The cage holding you down doesn't have a key, its open yet you can't get out .

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by GavelSlam: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Acehart:

It is terrible what he just wrote! Did he read?

Believe me, not everyone here is in peace.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by stanliwise(m): 1:05am On Jan 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Actually you should have read his comment carefully too. He knows she was talking about her ex
Babe wats upp ; wink
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by sulakishop(m): 1:06am On Jan 23, 2018
I concur
donstan18:
So long as I know that someone paid you to say this, all i'll have to say is... FREETHESHEEPLE

No micro-fvck given to your claims

FREETHESHEEPLE
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Awoo88: 1:07am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

Which Israel?? The orthodox jew will kill in broad day and people will celebrate
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by yhemster(m): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2018
I lost respect for this woman, thru shades to the father of your three kids? Ain't somethings in marriages meant to be secrets forever? My instinct tells me she stayed that long in the marriage cos of the continuous cashflow grin. I just hope the kids from this union can get over this blemish their mama put on them cry cry.

*** This post just confirmed that a large percentage of Nairalanders can't comprehend or too lazy to read thru posts.
Jesus wept.

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Validated: 1:11am On Jan 23, 2018
dapsoneh:
Hmmmmmm... Pastors at work... But wait man, only 11 times in 10 years and 3 children, yet u stayed that long.... Its not adding up mam

Abi ooo! You had sex 11 times and produced 3 children. Going by your fertility profile, you would have gotten additional 3 for Freeze or is he also an 11th time player?

Some lies are better not made public as they end up rubbishing the entire story.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 23, 2018
okay

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by bionixs: 1:14am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

so economy is everything,mr Rorick Nyashito?
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by berrystunn(m): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmm..... But Freeze might be a worse hubby...... cos the Curses he has carried by insulting a man of GOD might be too much for u to handle......Especially on your son ...,,

Sins of the Father usually continues and transfers on the children

Name one man of God
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Gamesmart: 1:15am On Jan 23, 2018
I hope he didn't give her HIV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.