Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (84893 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by computer0810(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Why won’t he turn gay when you’re as big as a fridge �
may d children u will have turn gay if u will have male child at all
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Toks2008(m): 6:38am On Jan 23, 2018
Osu175:
My chakazulu don't even stand attention when he sees a bony girl, let alone a man.

this gay stuff must have a serious Mistery behind it

Very powerful demons control the hay world.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by tunnamaniah(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2018
segsman:
All this people trying to defend this bastard have you ever asked why his wife left him....... Someone who is not careful enough to talk to men of God or anybody smh
hmmm, ayam sorry bro, but I have to tell you this, go hire a private English teacher, I don’t want you to remain like this forever.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by SmallmebigGod: 6:41am On Jan 23, 2018
I suspect the woman was having affairs during the 10years sex starvation for the husband. And come to thinknof it, sex 11times 3 children, born to 'gay' father. The man need to determine the true paternity of those children
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Manasp: 6:41am On Jan 23, 2018
mccoy47:
Jesu!

See obasanjo with his friend, they're Jubulated about the episode
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Manasp: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
So Freeze, over to you. Be ready for steady sex or we go read about you later on Nairaland front-page. grin

How will you get to now about the steady sex of her
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by itiswell247: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Chinese, This is not a good news for Freeze at al
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by YelloweWest: 6:48am On Jan 23, 2018
247TechBlog:
Hmmmmmmm

He knew you would be home, then he brought a gay guy to the same house?

This story no dey add up
Men bring their concubines home all the time. The probably did not plan of having sex or maybe his lover just showed up.

A lot of thing could have led to that.
Besides a good number of Nigerian men are gay. Like it or not.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Gbam!
You see why the devil attack the Church?

Shame on all his supporters on NL
Big shame!
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
may d children u will have turn gay if u will have male child at all

Thank you, if that’s their choice then I’m okay with that and will continue to love them regardless grin

Now, since we’re giving unsolicited wishes, here’s mine for you Sir. May your children and their children run enter market unclad. In sha Allah.

Have a nice day.

PS: we live in the USA so we’re not close minded twits like you.

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by ensamy(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2018
How much did they pay Benedicta for this story?
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2018
tunnamaniah:
hmmm, ayam sorry bro, but I have to tell you this, go hire a private English teacher, I don’t want you to remain like this forever.

Wole Soyinka do you know what is called

"typographical error" at all?

And if ppls English is what you have come to check here its shows your level of reasoning is low

You must be a gay defending your gay brother
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by ignatiuschinedu(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Dis lady of a woman is a continental liar. How can Yu say for 10 years with a man in the same roof you had sex just 11 times.hmmmmmm God is watching you oooo.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by LorDBolton(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
Hypocritical Nigerians!!!!!!

Israel is one of the most homosexual friendly country in the world.

Use your head,Homosexual does not cripple economy.

Azzin so much buahahaa about America but the so-called HOLY LAND allows gays n trans free reign... yet it's only America's own that is sign of end time ���

Religion n.a. scam

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by omocalabar(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmm..... But Freeze might be a worse hubby...... cos the Curses he has carried by insulting a man of GOD might be too much for u to handle......Especially on your son ...,,

Sins of the Father usually continues and transfers on the children
wat curse?
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by felixomor: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Newboss:
It's not Freeze that they're talking about! angry

Freeze already has disciples who build conspiracy theories even without reading the article.
As u can see
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by otokx(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Some people don't like to read.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Jungleluv5: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmm..... But Freeze might be a worse hubby...... cos the Curses he has carried by insulting a man of GOD might be too much for u to handle......Especially on your son ...,,

Sins of the Father usually continues and transfers on the children
You be God
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Bonapart(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

see mumu
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Bonapart(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
shame on pastorpreneurs.
Shame on your failed parent.... And shame on your miserable life
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Achorise: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:
So long as I know that someone paid you to say this, all i'll have to say is... FREETHESHEEPLE

No micro-fvck given to your claims

FREETHESHEEPLE
Are the sheeple really free with Freeze? wait untill he opens your your yansh.
That's is the problem with Nigerians are we really zombie s??
We are free to declare him innocent as we do to some wicked politicians based on sentiment.
But if it was a poor gay boy on the street all hell will be let loosed,.
This same sentimental Ideology is as same as giving tithes to rich pastors and allowing God to take care of the poor members claimed by some of you.
Freeze is not gay because he's a celebrity, but the poor gay boy deserves to be lynched cos he's a nobody.
j
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by pokipoki: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
The nation Isreal has nothing to do with Homosexuality.... Drop that BIG Lie...
Homesexuality is Wickedness, an Abomination, it cripples Economy, Cripples Homes, Cripples and Destroys your Destiny,
Another retard!!! Did it cripple the South Korea, Japan economy ? What of Australia , america and western Europe where same sex marriage is allowed.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by oyinda1599(f): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:
Some IDIOTS would not read the interview comprehensively before commenting.

She was talking about her failed marriage to Paul Odekina.

OAP Freeze's name is Ifedayo Olarinde.

Had to drop this before the religious scammers start their nonsense.

-Lord
grin
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Osu175(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Toks2008:

Very powerful demons control the hay world.
I tell you
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by pokipoki: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2018
SmallmebigGod:
I suspect the woman was having affairs during the 10years sex starvation for the husband. And come to thinknof it, sex 11times 3 children, born to 'gay' father. The man need to determine the true paternity of those children
Hmmm. You are obviously thinking with your feet and walking on your brains!!!.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by pokipoki: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Bonapart:
see mumu
Tell us how it cripples economies?
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by eyinjuege: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
The Tithe Collectors may have made this woman an offer she can not refuse to rubbish the Freer of the sheepies.

I stand corrected but why is she coming out now when sheepies are being freed from tithe collectors ?

Where was freeze mentioned as the gay man here? Yet you have falsely accused pastors.
If a nasty true claim against freeze should surface in the future, you would still claim they're paid stories against him.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by mccoy47(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

But China is homophobic yet they are the 2nd largest economy! So what's ur point? undecided
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by youngbravian(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Newboss:
It's not Freeze that they're talking about! angry
alright bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.