Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (84927 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by princenaira(m): 5:21am On Jan 23, 2018
Does Freeze work with Total E&P??
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by texazzpete(m): 5:31am On Jan 23, 2018
CHYSPARKY:
Freeze or whatever he calls himself, is nothing but a foolish fool and a hypocritical Hypocrite that has sworn to mislead the gullible youths. BWT. Who gave birth to him, he must be a product of abandoned and rejected spermatozoa.

^^ an example of a ‘born again’ Pentecostal Christian in Nigeria. You can just see the ‘glory’ oozing out of her.

/s
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Papadoh(m): 5:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Misleading title...

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Lol, lies please the sheeple must be freed. God of men fighting by blackmail. Let god fight if hes truly the one you serve.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Papadoh(m): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
The nation Isreal has nothing to do with Homosexuality.... Drop that BIG Lie...
Homesexuality is Wickedness, an Abomination, it cripples Economy, Cripples Homes, Cripples and Destroys your Destiny,
No offence man, but you're really dumb.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by tenmariner: 5:37am On Jan 23, 2018
meaning he had se.x with her in an average of 1.1 times annually...
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2018
tenmariner:
meaning he had se.x with her in an average of 1.1 times annually...
How come she's speaking out now? Wise people may ask.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by nitrogen(m): 5:43am On Jan 23, 2018
dapsoneh:
Hmmmmmm... Pastors at work... But wait man, only 11 times in 10 years and 3 children, yet u stayed that long.... Its not adding up mam

Use your sense man. The said ex husband works for Total E&P, she stayed cos of the money.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Dalby(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmm really interesting story. Did they date before getting married, and for how long, intact while she was still a student at UST. Can she describe their sexual relationship then that convinced her this is the man l want to spend MY WHOLE LIFE with.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Women fear them!!!
You had sex with a man 11 times and gave birth to 3 kids, the man must be a very sharp shooter, calculating your period for you.
You are not currently divorced, how did OAP freeze come into the mix
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Kulas: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2018
The question: Is she refering to Freeze or not.Some are commenting without reading.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by deleobaremi(m): 5:49am On Jan 23, 2018
If what she said is true then one should expect noting less from the OAP. . .If you're GAY Then you're antiCHRIST,you're against the will of GOD for mankind.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by tenmariner: 5:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Netanyahu1:
How come she's speaking out now? Wise people may ask.

u can contact Linda Ikeji to give you d lady's nomba so u can conduct ur own interview.. At that point, u can come along with your WISE MEN.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 23, 2018
So she actually counted it? lol.. I sense the arms of Freeze in this story. Simply Freezesque
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by horlus(m): 5:55am On Jan 23, 2018
247TechBlog:
Hmmmmmmm

He knew you would be home, then he brought a gay guy to the same house?

This story no dey add up

And he didn't even.sneak into his room to have an intercouse. He stay in the living room where you can come in and catch him red handed. Wow nollywood
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 23, 2018
It's either he was gay or your tau tau is not sweet cool
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Dalby(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=fynex post=64432694][/quote]
See the pictures now, na only Freeze kid them dey allow enter photo :' cry cry cry
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Dalby(m): 5:58am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=fynex post=64432694][/quote]

Wet family picture with the other 3 kids?
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Afrojuju2017(m): 5:58am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
Hypocritical Nigerians!!!!!!

Israel is one of the most homosexual friendly country in the world.

Use your head,Homosexual does not cripple economy.

She made it clear it's not expressly about the sexual orientation but rather being deceived. There are serious dangers of being in such s relationship. STDs are real even though we all play with it atimes
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:08am On Jan 23, 2018
But if the marriage is 11 years, with 3 children, wot of the children. did she leave her children. I can't stand a woman who abandons her children. cos I am only seeing freez child.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Seyi8701: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by segsman(m): 6:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Oga if she like make she talk about any person freeze nah guy
stanliwise:
she was not talking about freeze, pls read well.
Dodo should be your middle name
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by godofuck231: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

thunder fire you,who homo help

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by muyibaba222(m): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:
Some IDIOTS would not read the interview comprehensively before commenting.

She was talking about her failed marriage to Paul Odekina.

OAP Freeze's name is Ifedayo Olarinde.

Had to drop this before the religious scammers start their nonsense.

-Lord

That tells you a lot about comments from those that struggle for front page comments.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Dalby(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
But if the marriage is 11 years, with 3 children, wot of the children. did she leave her children. I can't stand a woman who abandons her children. cos I am only seeing freez child.
She is with them, all 3!!!
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by segsman(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2018
All this people trying to defend this bastard have you ever ask why his wife left him....... Someone who is not careful enough to talk to men of God or anybody smh
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Dalby(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Afrojuju2017:

She made it clear it's not expressly about the sexual orientation but rather being deceived. There are serious dangers of being in such s relationship. STDs are real even though we all play with it atimes

Any sexual relationship comes with the possibility of STDs when no protection is used!!!
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by tunnamaniah(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2018
CHYSPARKY:
Freeze or whatever he calls himself, is nothing but a foolish fool and a hypocritical Hypocrite that has sworn to mislead the gullible youths. BWT. Who gave birth to him, he must be a product of abandoned and rejected spermatozoa.
ehmm, do you realize she wasn’t talking about freeze, stop cursing and take time to go improve your comprehension skills, and another thing, I pray wisdom finds you
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by tunnamaniah(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2018
Avater0147:
and the idiot get mouth to dey talk to men of God anyhow..so he is just a stupid maggot, foolish gay..stupid gay..Bleep ass fucker..those of you supporting him, come and defend your gay pastor oo..i know he will soon come out and gay is in the bible. idiot
ayam only sad that your parent wasted money on your education, anyways, you may want to read the post again, it’s not freeze mate, and I hope you’re happy now that you’ve displayed your iconic stupidity on nairaland.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by farem: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

What is your argument?

Has anyone really ever posited that gay cripple economy or you just decided to rant along this lonely avenue? It's the same way prostitution, incest, bestial sex do not cripple any economy.

These do more something worse more than economy- they cripple souls and generations of those indulging in them.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Clazzone(m): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:
Some IDIOTS would not read the interview comprehensively before commenting.

She was talking about her failed marriage to Paul Odekina.

OAP Freeze's name is Ifedayo Olarinde.

Had to drop this before the religious scammers start their nonsense.
People don't really comprehend passages this days,let's blame it on our present economic hardship.
-Lord
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by farem: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
shame on pastorpreneurs.

It's easier to spot a derailed destiny? Ever derailing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.