Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

“Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says (41336 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Citizenshelm:

What: “Just Give Me N800k, And I Will Be Your Sex Doll”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out In Search Of A Man

This sex doll issue is still on, people have given countless remarks about it.

A Twitter user identified as MotherConfessor @Jenniieey is reaching out to guys who have the intention to purchase the sex doll.

She is putting herself in place of sex doll and she even stated the advantage she has over the sex doll.

Read her tweets;

It pains me to fink men wil count 800k to buy a sex doll! Jst giv me dat 800k &I wil b ur sex doll

REASONS Y I OVER QUALIFY TO B A SEX DOLL

1. I can listen,talk &cook for u, 2.I can giv different positions, 3.I can cum,squirt,scream &moan if u want to destroy me.

Her tweets generated debate as people are giving their opinion.

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/what-just-give-me-n800k-and-i-will-be.html

Nigerians in UK protest ‘ethnic cleansing’ by herdsmen, visit Theresa May’s office

Nigerians resident in the United Kingdom, UK, have staged a protest at the Trafalgar Square in London, moving on the prime minister’s residence to voice their discontent with the insecurity and perennial violent clashes between herdsmen and farmers in Nigeria, particularly in Benue State.

The protest, which was convened by Mutual Union of Tivs in the UK, MUTUK, with support from the Nigerian community in that country, also proceeded to the Nigerian High Commission before heading to the prime minister’s Number 10 Downing street office.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/nigerians-uk-protest-ethnic-cleansing-herdsmen-visit-theresa-mays-office/
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2018
The revolution has just began
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2018
I love this lady
Don't ask me why!
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by macaranta(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Nah not pretty enough tongue nice try
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Gkemz: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Will she agree to do all a sex doll could do. Is she really offering herself for sale...
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Elukapendragon(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Madam go and look 4 work
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by EOOJ(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2018
babywhite:
be careful what you wish for
she wont hear na.... 800k has blinded her eyes grin
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by EOOJ(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I love this lady

Don't ask me why!
why
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Fausty44: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmmm so funny, she can't be serious
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by skare: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Hope from d 800k u also feed urself? Cos am nothe gonna feed u o.sex doll don't ask for pepper soup
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by mcgaius: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2018
Why would i pay you 800k and still worry about feeding you,buying point and kill and have you nag in my ears when i can just get a very loyal doll that will do all my bidden without complain.
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by UDIOK: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Dshocker:

I really like your eyes,beautiful they are.
yes i concur .....as you said i have to flip through immediately...you are right
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by ouzo1(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

Lemme ask him grin

OK... Njoy
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by BOOMnaija(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Slaymama slaying without any bit of shame.

Wen they rape her now, some stupid feminists will start crying foul.

Just pray make boys no trace u, this ur body wey dey hot like lalasticlala preek go calm down by force. E go do u like film.
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by showghan(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Send me your account number plsssssssss

Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Nizguy(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I have to say this:

ASHAWOOOOOOO!!!!
Ashawoo cos she trying to be real
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by kinibigdeal(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2018
I ant believe ladies now see themselves in competition with an inanimate object.

1 Like

Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Firstcitizen: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2018
800k for flat chest? mbannu

1 Like

Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Lexusgs430: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Do sex dolls have menstruation periods? How would she fulfill her dolly duties during that period?
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Tjohnnay: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Dis is why i said it

Nigerian gals are useless

Very useless

I'm coming for u gals

Shebi una like money?

Una go chop money tire
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Realzikkist(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

I like #3, it caught my attention: "I can cum,squirt,scream &moan if u want to destroy me."

She's NASTY grin

I wanna see her in homemade category one day wink
bahd Gal
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by kokomilala(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2018
This sex doll is issue is readying itself to be a leveller because men are nursing the idea of getting a cheaper alternative to overly money-driven Nigerian ladies. Their generation is a very ruthless one.
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by symbianDON(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2018
no problem...but I hope you can't eat, wear clothes and go shopping? I hope you don't know what an iphone is, what shawarma is, and don't know about cinema?
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by aragon4realz(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
the fact is...she is correct,most of our house wives are not worth 800k
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Elenurazorr(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
her mother just wasted nine months carrying pregnancy!

Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by XaintJoel20: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2018
[b][/b][sup][/sup][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Dronedude:

Never new one can commit blunder in broken english.

Weh don sir.
[img]
Dronedude:

Weh don sir.
[/img]
Dronedude:

Weh don sir.

Did you say 'new' instead of 'knew'?
Aunty quick edit am make Lalasticlala no see am
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by BOOMnaija(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Tjohnnay:
Dis is why i said it

Nigerian gals are useless

Very useless

I'm coming for u gals

Shebi una like money?

Una go chop money tire

Throw some money at an average Nigerian lady, married or not. She wil practically do exactly anything u want. Complement that with owning a car, and she will not only do anything u want, she wil also ask for wat else she can do.

They come as useless as that, at least 98% of them.
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by moe100(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

I like #3, it caught my attention: "I can cum,squirt,scream &moan if u want to destroy me."

She's NASTY grin

I wanna see her in homemade category one day wink
How comes u knw all these,are u also nasty?
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Anusiemgood(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
You see reason why I don't wish to have female child..ladies can be so annoying
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
This is wrong!!!
Sister don't you have rich daddies who can provide for you, that you want to sell yourself as a lifetime sex tool, for common 800k sef

I'm sorry but I have to say this:

lipsrsealed cry

ASHAWOOOOOOO!!!!
I wish I had a better emoji bt dis should do: grin
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by fyneguy: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
This is wrong!!!
Sister don't you have rich daddies who can provide for you, that you want to sell yourself as a lifetime sex tool, for common 800k sef

I'm sorry but I have to say this:

lipsrsealed cry

ASHAWOOOOOOO!!!!

Rich daddies? what are you sef saying?
Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by Emerikoss: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2018
Ashawo!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.