Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

She Said He Forced Himself On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said He Forced Himself On Her (2379 Views)

The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl / Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? / He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said He Forced Himself On Her by tokunegiye(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
[b]WE HAVE BEING DATING FOR CLOSE TO A YEAR NOW, BUT SINCE I CAME BACK FOR SEMESTER BREAK SHE HAS NOT COME TO SEE cool SHE SAID IT B'COS OF HER WORK, I UNDESTAND BUT SHE CALLED ME YESTERDAY THAT SHE WILL BE COME TO MY HOUSE AFTER WORK AND SHE HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT  TO TELL ME, SOI WAITED FOR HER, SHE CAME IN ABOUT 7PM AND TOLD ME THIS FUNNY STORY, SHE SAID A BROTHER IN CHURCH WHO IS HER DRAMA DIRECTOR; A POSITION HE TOOK OVER FROM AFTER I GOT ADDIMISSION, CALL HER LAST WEEK AND ASK FOR HER TO ACCOMPANY HIM TO A CLUB TO MONITOR A PASTOR OF THE CHURCH, SHE AGREEED WITH NOT ATTECHED.

ON THE SAID HE CALLED HER TO MEET HIM IN A GUEST HOUSE WERE HE CLAIMED WAS PAID FOR THEM TO LODGE AFTER THE ASSIGNMENT. SHE HE SHOWED HER A CAB AND A CAMARA WHICH WILL BE USED FOR THE ASSIGNMENT AND ASKED TO TAKE A REST WHILE THEY WAIT THE GUY THAT IS TO GO WITH THEM TO THE CLUB. BUT THE GUY NEVER SHOWED EVEN TILL ABOUT 12MID NIGHT.

AT ABOUT 1AM, HE CAME INTO THE ROOM AND WAS TOURCHING HER ALL OVER SO SHE ASKED TO STOP AND TOOK OFF HIS HAND FROM HER, BUT HE SLAPPED HER AND FORCED HIMSELF ON HER TORE CLOTH AND PANTS.

SHE SAID SHE WAS TELLING ME COS SHE LOVES ME AND IF I CAN FORGIVE HER. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT SHE FIRSTLY SAID IT WAS HER FRIEND HE DID IT TO BUT WHAN I ASK TO TALK TO THE FRIEND SHE DECLINED AND SAID SHE WAS THE ONE BUT I SHOULD LET NO ONE KNOW OF IT.

I HAVE SAID NOTHING TO HER BUT WHAT DO I DO, DO GO ASKED THIS GUY OR DO WHAT I ALWAYS DO, WAIT AND CARRY OUT INVESTIGATION undecided shocked embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided[color=#550000][/color][center][/center]
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2010
You mean she cheated on you or what?.

1 Like

Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by SAGoddess: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
sofeco:

You mean she cheated on you or what?.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ poster, ask your girl to show you the torn clothes, her story does not add up,

1 Like

Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by chrisrock(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Poster,don't just ask for the turn clothes but investigate this matter thoroughly,i don't just buy her story,it sound more like a fabricated story.safe man.
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by chrisrock(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Poster,don't just ask for the turn clothes but investigate this matter thoroughly,i don't just buy her story,it sound more like a fabricated story.safe man.
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by kpolli(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
she is lying to u,
she slept with him n is giving u stories
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by ogagbeoke(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2010
i think the sorry is tru becus if she did it willingly she would hv not told u. same happen 2 my girl frd somtim ago. wat i just did was to let go bcus we are married yet, so why shld i fight over notin shocked
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by kpolli(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2010
^^^^^^ ur gf has sense, knew u wud findout later so she gave u the fake one now so that when someone else's tells u, u wud have heard her side
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by Travelista(f): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2010
So, she and her attacker were digging a hole for someone else, only to fall into it themselves.
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by indie22(f): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2010
Accompany a brother in the church to monitor a pastor in  a club?

He then paid for a guest house, where he forced himself on her in the middle of the night?

As much as i like to believe her story, as you know these kind of unfortunate things happen, her story stinks.

But, u never know, why dont you try reporting the matter to someone higher up in the church, that way he can be called to face a panel and then u'll find out if your woman has been telling porkies or not.
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by omega25red(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2010
instead of being suspicious, you should help her confront the guy who she is claiming rap ed her. Ra pe is a serious issue and usually people who get ra pe refuse to talk about it because hey feel ashamed and sometimes it is my word against yours situation. I mean she went to a hotel to try to catch someone going to a club which sounds like a very absurd story but she said she was ra ped so you should take the matter seriously. She may have been stupid enough to accept such a story from the guy who invited her to stake out a guy going to a club and hanging out in a hotel room all day but she said ra pe you should look into it. At least if she is lying the truth will come out.
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by bubugul(f): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2010
she is lying
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by olayinkaj2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
How can she even descend so low, follow a brother in church to monitor a pastor in a club,  rubbish!  her drama director in church and so what! wetin concern brother with club house, hin sef get other plans for mind before hin come cajole the babe, cook big lie so teey she fall. @POSTER, u need to investigate this matter and make that foolish brother be dealt with if na true. Who even know may be na lie the babe dey lie sef.
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by TewMuch: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
lipsrsealed
Sounds like bullshit to me. Wow, she is brave oh, how can she come and tell such a story. What kind of nonsense were church people doing at a club self, and then a hotel . Abeg dust your shoes and run from this one. It would have been better if she just kept her mouth shut. I think she just came to bobo you incase you hear it outside, which i am sure she knows you will. This lie get as e be.lmao. Church hypocrites. grin cheesy
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by elderly: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
without thinking twice she would go and investigate a pastor

If she is smart then you got to be smarter
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by 190: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
poster

you are another dummy again,

another dummy!!
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by kenosky: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2010
[size=14pt]silly and DUMB post!!!! Do u really believe dis your story?[/size]
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by sexyT1: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2010
for all of you that are saying she is lying how do you know? where you there? dont come here and chat nonsense if you cannot think objectively.
she could be telling the truth or lying, and not all rape victims keep quiet about rape, people are different and deal differently. you should definitely confront the guy about the issue with her, that is the best way to get to the bottom of the whole issue. its her word against his so you have to have a good plan on who is telling the truth.
Re: She Said He Forced Himself On Her by rickie4us(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ poster

I had to re-read the entire post like 5 times before understanding what you were saying. I recommend brighter grammar for you.
you are just an attention seeker and u will get what you deserve ,   attention

the story really sounds very fake

(1) (Reply)

How Romantic Are You? / How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend Having A Celebrity Crush? / In Love With My Gf's Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.