Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) (15100 Views)

Telecoms Operators Groan As States Hike Charges / Telcos To Lose Non-Utilized Licences As FG Suspends Spectrum Trading / NCC To Sanction Telecom Operators For ‘call Masking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2018
This usless NCC of a government parastatal. First of all that is the ground basis for over 500% increase in tariff for international calls that used to be cheap and affordable before ?
Netwotks like Glo that they should go after to improve their services and sanction them. No! Their main job is to collect bribe and turn a blind eye while consumers suffer epileptic data services. Shit hole country
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by 2shure: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2018
fuc u and your email .
not interested.
im doing 40gig by tmrw.
fuc u and your email
broke ass scam
Dilish007:

Hey bro I can help you with the data consumption you are currently facing. It's not for free though. It's not a scam either. So if you are ready just send me an email at laura.31bourger@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2018
2shure:
fuc u and your email .
not interested.
im doing 40gig by tmrw.
fuc u and your email
broke ass scam

It's not a scam. In as much as I have the urge to hurl insults at you, I would just resist it. I was/am trying to help. My pc consumes less data after some tweaks. You can call me on 09027565685.
I doubt you have the money to buy 40gb else you wouldn't be on here complaining of data consumption.

Anyway, it's your decision. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by 2shure: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2018
y wont i have.
i made a mistake.
i shuf af done 40 gig for 12500.
but i felt they wee gimme bonus of 50gig d last time.but sadly i was not given any double bonus.
my biz is internet based bro.
i aint payin no niggi
naa i aint texting nobody
Dilish007:

It's not a scam. In as much as I have the urge to hurl insults at you, I would just resist it. I was/am trying to help. My pc consumes less data after some tweaks. You can call me on 09027565685.
I doubt you have the money to buy 40gb else you wouldn't be on here complaining of data consumption.

Anyway, it's your decision. Have a great day.
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2018
@ dilish007,
Its not your money, the 12,500# is chicken change.

With the business 2shure is doing he cant allow anyone messing with his system.

I can't neither,
Apart from that I strongly believe you are just a learner broke ass scammer.
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by 2shure: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2018
only mylaptop will buy u a used naija camry 2.2
fuc u hater
u 1gig internet subcriber
o btw i af 6gig on my miserable glo line
maybe i cud transfa to u
hater
hahahahahahah
donsimo:
@ dilish007,

I can't neither,
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2018
2shure:
only mylaptop will buy u a used naija camry 2.2
fuc u hater
u 1gig internet subcriber
o btw i af 6gig on my miserable glo line
maybe i cud transfa to u
hater
hahahahahahah

Boss, hold, read the message again, I know what you do, I would not disrespect you.
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
2shure:
y wont i have.
i made a mistake.
i shuf af done 40 gig for 12500.
but i felt they wee gimme bonus of 50gig d last time.but sadly i was not given any double bonus.
my biz is internet based bro.
i aint payin no niggi
naa i aint texting nobody

Bro nobody dey force you to pay anyone, you dey on nairaland dey form Americana. Shift abeg. I no get power.

1 Like

Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
donsimo:
@ dilish007,

I can't neither,

Lmao
Learner broke ass scammer?
Mess with his system? and i gave out my registered number? I no get power for una rubbish biko.

1 Like

Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dilish007:

Lmao
Learner broke ass scammer?
Mess with his system? and i gave out my registered number? I no get power for una rubbish biko.

That's your alternate number.
Learn real work and stop this local scamming.
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by 2shure: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
fuc u hater
im neva looking back..everytbing brand new
mai money long..a real street guy
we not the same so we dont identify.
i'M gone
Dilish007:

Bro nobody dey force you to pay anyone, you dey on nairaland dey form Americana. Shift abeg. I no get power.
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Chigold101(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
marooh:
Abeg where I fit see zoom or Nitel sim grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Call Masking has been more helpful to suffering Nigerians as its the reason why you call to USA is sometimes cheaper that a local call to another network..the Telcos are doing all possible to make call affordable to Nigerians but the NEC is adamant on making phone calls affordable for the rich alone ..well thanks to what's app calls we can now all initiate and terminate crisp and clear audio or video call all in the internet where NEC has no say
I notice that WhatsApp calls consumes more during international calls
Re: Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) by Sirnonye: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
[]What is Call Masking Please?[]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Data Usage For The Month Of June / Did Ntel Lie About Their Offer? / 7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.