Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused (1464 Views)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / My International Passport Will Expire In January 2023 And I Want To Apply For V / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by ajarossi(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2018
my cousin introduced me to a friend of hers sunday by name who based in Indonesia. As at October 2017, sunday was in Nigeria for a building project. When we met sunday in his home town he ask me to hustle for visa that If I can b able to get a visa he ll help me with accommodation for few months till I get something doing. I applied for visa at d embassy with help of a friend,on November I was called for interview before the interview day I met sunday and he gave me tips on how to answer the questions. After 2months my visa came out, immediately I got the visa I called sunday whom had travelled back by then,he sounded so happy and asked me to hustle some money for flight and few other things when I got the money I called sunday he told me his white girl friend is not comfortable with my staying with him that as it stands there's nothing he can do,he advised me to look for help else where if I must come to Indonesia. As it stands I don't know what to do I don't even know any other friend I ll go to, my visa ll expire in two months time pls what should I do in this situation?
Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Aren't you a man.....? take the risk and go 90% of Nigerian's living there didn't know anyone so don't let this opportunity pass you by...... moreover what's life if aren't taking risks......? now listen well and listen carefully living in Nigeria alone is a risk.....can't wait to hear from you once you get there cool

3 Likes

Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by chukxie(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2018
Is this Sunday guy from Edo State? An Auchi guy? You need to have a place to stay when you travel abroad else life's going to be very difficult for you. On top of that, you need to make solid arrangements on how to have your visa extended. Ask questions make you no go 'gorg' for Indonesia.

1 Like

Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by Papoose269(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Bro take the risk and move ahead. Maybe you can ask your mom,dad or close family member to assist you in securing a loan but please when you get there don't disappoint in paying back. It shall be well with you. Good luck and God speed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by Funnyguy83: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Take the f**king risk.

2 Likes

Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by ajarossi(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2018
chukxie:
Is this Sunday guy from Edo State? An Auchi guy? You need to have a place to stay when you travel abroad else life's going to be very difficult for you. On top of that, you need to make solid arrangements on how to have your visa extended. Ask questions make you no go 'gorg' for Indonesia.
no he is from ebonyi state
Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by ajarossi(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Papoose269:
Bro take the risk and move ahead. Maybe you can ask your mom,dad or close family member to assist you in securing a loan but please when you get there don't disappoint in paying back. It shall be well with you. Good luck and God speed.
God bless u
Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by Solosolojohquay: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
My dear going to a country like Indonesia is a risk on his own ,have you ask what type of job is available there , what is the exchange rate of Indonesia currency to naira .
Forget that you lose Sunday ,you might get there with him and he might dupe you .
This is what you should do when you get to Indonesia look for Nigerian shops it might be shop where they sell Nigerian raw food stuffs or cook one talk to any Nigeria you see there about your plight that you need accommodation or ask for anybody from your town or state but don't be quick to action ask question from different people and you will know the right answer.

2 Likes

Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by SKhanmi: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Heed to people that have probably never travelled from their state zones at your own risk. When you end up as an illegal fugitive in an unfriendly country, You will realize how great your life was here. Get advice from those who are or have travelled to Indonesia if you must go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Indonesian Visa will Expire On March Am Soo Confused by chukxie(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
ajarossi:
no he is from ebonyi state

OK. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Another Route To Relocate To Canada / France / Malaria Risks From Lagos Mosquitos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.