Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Ikpeazu Swears In Abaribe’s Wife As Perm Sec. In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Swears In Abaribe’s Wife As Perm Sec. In Abia (2022 Views)

Lockdown: Umahi Suspends Commissioner, Perm Sec, Others Over ‘porous’ Boundaries / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody, FG Tells Court / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Swears In Abaribe’s Wife As Perm Sec. In Abia by kcmichael: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2018
A new Permanent Secretary has been sworn in in the State Civil Service. She is Mrs. Florence Nwamaka Abaribe.

Swearing in the Permanent Secretary, the Governor, Dr. Okezie said the coming on board of Mrs. Abaribe marks a mile stone in the service and urged her to bring her ingenuity to bear in the service of the State.

Governor Ikpeazu also charged the new Permanent Secretary to be a leading light and mentor to other junior civil servants.

In her acceptance speech, the newly sworn in Permanent Secretary, Mrs. Florence Abaribe thanked the Governor for appointing her and promised to abide with the oath of office and allegiance that she has taken.

She also promizsed not to disappoint the Abia people but to ensure she discharges her duties with diligence and fear of God.

Re: Ikpeazu Swears In Abaribe’s Wife As Perm Sec. In Abia by theblessings: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2018
dats good
Re: Ikpeazu Swears In Abaribe’s Wife As Perm Sec. In Abia by Akissani: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Please my fellow nairalanders, I'm Hot..how can i Bleep Abaribe's wife?

(1) (Reply)

Killings: Middle Belt Group Carpets TY Danjuma As Report Exnorates Army / Omokri Reveals Biggest Scam Buhari Is Running / My State By State Presidential Election Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.