Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen (43714 Views)

16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC / 10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by mbos: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2018
what is plateau doing on the list..

Is the Governor well at all
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by MahatmaGhandi: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Sixteen states in the nation have agreed to establish cattle colonies for herdsmen.

The establishment of cattle colonies was an idea proposed by the federal government to solve the incessant conflicts between Fulani herdsmen and farmers. The conflicts have led to deaths of hundreds and the displacement of thousands.

Here are the states ready to establish cattle colonies for herdsmen:

1. Adamawa
2. Kano
3. Kaduna
4. Katsina
5. Zamfara
6. Kebbi
7. Nasarawa
8. Plateau
9. Bauchi
10. Gombe
11. Borno
12. Jigawa
13. Yobe
14. Niger
15. Kogi
16. Kwara

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/list-of-16-states-ready-to-establish.html

Plateau state never still get sense.
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by babaireti(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Firgemachar:
How come Sokoto the capital of the caliphate is not among them?

And what are Yoruboid states like Kogi and Kwara doing there?
Hypocrisy! hypocrysy is what they are doing there? I hope kwara govt.will not bring that madness into Offa because we dont need vampires in our midst
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by kenoc: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Any Governor in the South-east, South-south and south-west that falls to this organized crime is a fool. It is not what happens now but what will happen in the next fifty to hundred years to come. The plan is to preach to us that we should accommodate other people in our land. When you do that the Fulanis will come with all their family members. Before you know it you will begin to hear Emir of Port Harcourt, Emir of Enugu. Emir of Owerri etc. By then any attempt to resist it will result to more blood shed. NO TO CATTLE COLONY FOR HERDSMEN

I will suggest that the cattle colony should be restricted to the states that have willingly accepted. 16 state and other remaining states in the North should be enough for them. Case close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Firgemachar:
How come Sokoto the capital of the caliphate is not among them?

And what are Yoruboid states like Kogi and Kwara doing there?
I wonder too o kwara surprised me the most
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Benosky011(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thank God Imo is not yet there.
Admin, you also need to show us list of states that said no to it.

CeoNewshelm:
Sixteen states in the nation have agreed to establish cattle colonies for herdsmen.

The establishment of cattle colonies was an idea proposed by the federal government to solve the incessant conflicts between Fulani herdsmen and farmers. The conflicts have led to deaths of hundreds and the displacement of thousands.

1. Adamawa
2. Kano
3. Kaduna
4. Katsina
5. Zamfara
6. Kebbi
7. Nasarawa
8. Plateau
9. Bauchi
10. Gombe
11. Borno
12. Jigawa
13. Yobe
14. Niger
15. Kogi
16. Kwara

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by bid4rich(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Firgemachar:

Who is talking about geopolitical zone here?

Not all Yorubas are from the SW

Professor, im very sorry sir
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by OhiOfIhima: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bethor:
I hope they are following what is happening in Kogi State? I think the governor is on his own as nobody especially those in the west and east senotorai districts of the state completely disassociate themselves from the said colony...!!!

They should just delet their mind off Kogi State judging from the body language there..
You are too myopic in thinking, so because d Govn is from center, dat is why u believe they are in for cattle colony...Let see how d card play.
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Orpe7(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kogi and Kwara
Fvcking sell outs
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by helphelp: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
CeoNewshelm:

1. Adamawa
2. Kano
3. Kaduna
4. Katsina
5. Zamfara
6. Kebbi
7. Nasarawa
8. Plateau
9. Bauchi
10. Gombe
11. Borno
12. Jigawa
13. Yobe
14. Niger
15. Kogi
16. Kwara

All northern states ....I wonder why I'm from kwara sometimes ...sell out bastards, anyways when we have an emir in place of on oba.

I wish we the Yoruba speaking in kwara can be given our state sef ....Igbomina for life

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by OhiOfIhima: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
davidodiba:
Kogi? Never!
Yahaya....must be high on Okene weed....

Well...he can establish that in his town ...in the Eastern part of Kogi, we won't agree to this nonsense...
See ur life... Is GYB a govn of kogi center? Nobody support d thrash called cattle colony but if the number Citizen of the state say Yes den go out n protest... you wey inside comfort one room dey debate for others.. smh
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by OsamaB: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
He can as well win this stares in 2019
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by OsamaB: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari can as well win this stares in 2019
Buhari can as well win this states in 2019
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by mopsi: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Plateau state can never be part of it. it can only happen in Lalong village. he always forget that he is just a governor for 4years, plateau state belongs to Jesus till eternity

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by OhiOfIhima: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

There is nothing like kogi west. Kogi state is Kogi state
Tell dem my brother, they are still nurturing their defeat.. still I say no to cattle colony in Kogi State.
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Omudia11: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Look at this fool. With crude revenue we can import a gazillion cows from China and India.

Also we got all kinds of fish and seafood which you lack, idiot.
Neoteny:

At least you've your snakes, grasscutters, monitor lizards, geckos, salamanders, newts, cockroaches, rats, bushmeat, and other vermin as protein alternative.

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Charly68: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
It is good for them..
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by AfonjaConehead: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
17 Oyo 18 Ogun 19 Osun 20 Ondo LGAs Ogbomosho Oshogbo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by AfonjaConehead: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
17 Oyo 18 Ogun 19 Osun 20 Ondo LGAs Ogbomosho Oshogbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by churchee: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Once I didn't see 'Taraba' I just sighed for relief, sat down and began laughing in advance.

4 Likes

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Omudia11: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hahahaha...bros you are taking this too personal o.
jrusky:
Nice one that is what we are saying keep your colonies in your northern kingdom you got enough unused land so be free to use it for colony of animal it's ok. We even dash you sambisa forest join take it we don't need it it's of no use to any sane human but to talk cow colony in te South forget it. Their is no lineage between fulani and any southern tribe or state so let everyone know his level.

Since Buhari and apc can not ask for 5,000 hectares for oil companies, world class mechanized farming, industries and good infrastructures that will great thousands of employment but want cattle colonies as their own way of boosting already collapse economy let them go ahead but in their region no problem.

Stay in your north but never you come here and say north were marginalized or it's unemployment that brought boko harem to your region ok. Feed and boost your region economy with cow ok. Good luck

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Omudia11: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rotten heart because we are trying to protect our loved ones and tribesmen from the ethnic cleansing currently being done by your murderous fulani brothers?

You people are too daft in that North.
me69:
what does caliphate has to do with rearing cattles? You have just shown that this herdsmen thing is another way of masking your ethnic and religion hatred. That is why the president is being cautious abt this because he is already aware.

You have a rotten heart!!!

3 Likes

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by davidodiba(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
See ur life... Is GYB a govn of kogi center? Nobody support d thrash called cattle colony but if the number Citizen of the state say Yes den go out n protest... you wey inside comfort one room dey debate for others.. smh

Hey! What's your pain!? Can't I make my point in peace. Be careful. You must be a fan of Yahaya Below? Spit...
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by OLISASDEJI(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=Firgemachar post=64438223]How come Sokoto the capital of the caliphate is not among them?

Sokoto state has their own which under construction. It is 90% completed. They are about to make it open. Maybe thats the reason they were not included.
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Firgemachar: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=OLISASDEJI post=64444702][/quote]

Okay

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you stay in Sokoto?
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by usba: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:
May the spirits of the slain give you no peace. No matter your so called belief or tribe condoning cold blood murder and killing of innocents is an abomination in every religion. How can you be this heartless? Karma is real...
[/s]

You obviously are unintelligent answer the simple question you resort to cursing do you assume your worthless fornicating mouth can effectively curse me. mindless servant tell me who sick you who tag all Fulanis murderers and me who say we should not discriminate against Fulanis because of the actions of a few. Like I said you must tag your entire tribe killers and murderers because of the few murderers to f your tribe.
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by OhiOfIhima: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
davidodiba:

Hey! What's your pain!? Can't I make my point in peace. Be careful. You must be a fan of Yahaya Below? Spit...
Your point are so tribalistic and senseless.... Kogi belong to us, West, Center n East. No discrimination. SayNo2cattlecolony
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Neoteny(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Omudia11:
Look at this fool. With crude revenue we can import a gazillion cows from China and India.

Also we got all kinds of fish and seafood which you lack, idiot.

Dumb fukk. Indians worship cows.
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by laudate: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bethor:
I hope they are following what is happening in Kogi State? I think the governor is on his own as nobody especially those in the west and east senotorai districts of the state completely disassociate themselves from the said colony...!!!

They should just delet their mind off Kogi State judging from the body language there..
davidodiba:
Kogi? Never!
Yahaya....must be high on Okene weed....

Well...he can establish that in his town ...in the Eastern part of Kogi, we won't agree to this nonsense...

The Fulani actually moved into Bunu area of Kogi state a few days back. See the whole story here: https://www.nairaland.com/4306579/fulani-herdsmen-migrates-bunu-land
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Neoteny:

At least you've your snakes, grasscutters, monitor lizards, geckos, salamanders, newts, cockroaches, rats, bushmeat, and other vermin as protein alternative.

Yes o. Tell your brothers to stick their beef where the sun don't shine

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by bikefab(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Too bad for plateau and kogi states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.