Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen (43709 Views)

16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC / 10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by AceDomino(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
They are the ones with the cattle
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by usba: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
jaidey1:
see the illiterates talking of decency. with the several pictures all over cyberspace showing hundreds of people killed by herdsmen you had the effrontery to call it propaganda!!! you can shove that decency up your cow phucking as$. my parents didn't teavh me to kiss as$es for a living. I was brought up to say the truth no matter whose ox is gored. I was brought up to recognise my mistakes no matter the circumstances and admit them. you on the other hand have no honour whatsoever. innocent civilians were killed in their native land by herdsmen from elsewhere and you think it's propaganda yet you have the mouth to talk about decency.

i remain probuhari but something needs to be done to stop these killings and punish the killer herdsmen ASAP!!! say the truth. you won't die if you do. illiterate
[/s]

Whatever words you use reflects badly on your parents who didn't give you basic training on decency. If your brain can not comprehend atleast don't disgrace your teachers for failing to train your comprehensive ability.

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by shekauvsbuhari: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
dragunov:

You're still living in the past niggah. Wake up. Your oil is not a factor here.
I am not from niger delta but one nigeria is bcs of their oil. By the way no be their money dem go use build am? Its a big factor. Do de useless parasitic northerners contribute a dime to de purse of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Chigold101(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
laudate:

Most of them are NOT Fulani!
okay... Please mention those who are not Fulani... Thanks
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Obascoetubi: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Firgemachar:
How come Sokoto the capital of the caliphate is not among them?

And what are Yoruboid states like Kogi and Kwara doing there?
who told u kogi belong to yoruba? which tribe has the highest population in kogi? google is always ur friend
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Obascoetubi: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
lawsbanks:

Kogi and kwara is not purely yoruba.
don't ind him, igala has the highest population in kogi
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Omudia11: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Everyone knows it's you and your ilk who are the cows and animals in Nigeria.
Neoteny:

You know so much about cows...because you're one.

Fool
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by jaidey1: 4:11am On Jan 24, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Whatever words you use reflects badly on your parents who didn't give you basic training on decency. If your brain can not comprehend atleast don't disgrace your teachers for failing to train your comprehensive ability.
yeah the same kind of decency that made you call the killing of innocent civilians propaganda. don't worry karma will catch up with you one day. if you moronic northerners push the middle belt/Ss/SW/SE to unite against you you won't be able to withstand the force of the enlightened south against your largely illiterate northern population. tell buhari your paymaster to call his fulani killers to order or lose the support of people like me that are currently sitting on the fence!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by millhouse: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Sixteen states in the nation have agreed to establish cattle colonies for herdsmen.

The establishment of cattle colonies was an idea proposed by the federal government to solve the incessant conflicts between Fulani herdsmen and farmers. The conflicts have led to deaths of hundreds and the displacement of thousands.

Here are the states ready to establish cattle colonies for herdsmen:

1. Adamawa
2. Kano
3. Kaduna
4. Katsina
5. Zamfara
6. Kebbi
7. Nasarawa
8. Plateau
9. Bauchi
10. Gombe
11. Borno
12. Jigawa
13. Yobe
14. Niger
15. Kogi
16. Kwara

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/list-of-16-states-ready-to-establish.html

is the FG telling us that these 16states are still not enough to set up their requested colonies ..5 ranches like the size of obudu cattle ranch is enough for all the cattle Nigeria needs and even to export..trying to set up colonies in each state of the federation is a No No ,unless the govt has a hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by maxzzo1(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Na dem dem no wahala....leece
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by bamoski(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2018
MrsNgoziKalu:
kwara is lost forever.. rip kwara grin

You get bad mouth sha sad

Can I be your side boo? Atleast I can be oiling your engine on the low lipsrsealed
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by BlackPikiN(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
??
Re: List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen by Peroh426: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
The list is not complete without the six states in southwest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) / Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / The Protester That Climbed Billboard In Adamawa Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.