Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE (2965 Views)

Why are female Service Providers Selectively nice to customers? / Are Female Medical Doctors Promiscuous? / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by JULIE1925(f): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
olayiwola4u:
For those saying is friends suggestion alone...

This is my friends request snapshot below

That is NOT A friends request sha...it's PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW..

They are either friends of ur friends or sometimes, their numbers are linked on ur phone book...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by banre(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
nawa for this one o, when did "people you may know" become "friend requests".
facebook has been around since 2005, still some people have refused to learn how to use it. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
There Was A Game Online Here And Cash Was To be Won But Because Of You, i Couldnt Take Part. cry i Was Sure I Would Have Won angry cry
Lol are you sure it's me? I don't remember any such game o
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol are you sure it's me? I don't remember any such game o
Well, Its All Past Now... Forget It... smiley
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Well, Its All Past Now... Forget It... smiley
Lol that's unfair. Why bring it up if you're not gonna tell me. I'm curious now so you have to tell me
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by 2buffagain(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
olayiwola4u:
For those saying is friends suggestion alone...

This is my friends request snapshot below

Can't you read?
It says "People you may know".
It then proceeds to encourage YOU to thirstilly add them as FB friends.

You're not as popular as you think undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol that's unfair. Why bring it up if you're not gonna tell me. I'm curious now so you have to tell me
smiley we Had A Little Misunderstanding back Then... And We Threw Online Punches... You Have Me KO cry angry ... I Tried Replyin And Got A Ban cry ... And That Was The Period Of The Game, so I Couldnt Take Part. sad
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
smiley we Had A Little Misunderstanding back Then... And We Threw Online Punches... You Have Me KO cry angry ... I Tried Replyin And Got A Ban cry ... And That Was The Period Of The Game, so I Couldnt Take Part. sad
Oh wow. Lemme scroll back, I don't remember. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Oh wow. Lemme scroll back, I don't remember. grin grin
shocked no you dont have to... Na Me Even Find Trouble Sef...
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
shocked no you dont have to... Na Me Even Find Trouble Sef...
Lol I can't even find it. Well since Na you find trouble then it's fair to say you got what you deserved innit?
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol I can't even find it. Well since Na you find trouble then it's fair to say you got what you deserved innit?
Usually I Dont Look For Trouble... I Dont Know Why I Sort Yours...

Anyway, I'm On My Way Out...

How Is Your Night?
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Usually I Dont Look For Trouble... I Dont Know Why I Sort Yours...

Anyway, I'm On My Way Out...

How Is Your Night?
Lol I guess you just felt like trolling that day eh?

My night is alright, gonna order some takeaway and have a quiet night in. Yours?
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol I guess you just felt like trolling that day eh?

My night is alright, gonna order some takeaway and have a quiet night in. Yours?
Going To Hang Out With Friends, probably Till Day Break
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Op majority of those profiles u showing are actually dudes using female profiles.they are yahoo boys and if u already started sending them money for transport fare for them to lodge in the hotel with u then oyo na ur casecheesy.
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
banre:
nawa for this one o, when did "people you may know" become "friend requests".
facebook has been around since 2005, still some people have refused to learn how to use it. angry angry
if i should recall..facebook come into prominence 2009-2010
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Going To Hang Out With Friends, probably Till Day Break
Well have fun! cheesy
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Eveezy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
This op lacks understanding, how is he even able to survive being on Facebook. How does friend request look like people u may know, and people have been trying to point this out, ND he still keeps posting same thing.
Bro what u re seeing there is friends suggestion, not friend request, don't get confused

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Eveezy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
lefulefu:
if i should recall..facebook come into prominence 2009-2010
Erm, what did u say? Or u mean dt is wen u got to hear of Facebook u mean?
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Eveezy:

Erm, what did u say? Or u mean dt is wen u got to hear of Facebook u mean?
i first heard about it on CNN. It was around 2009-2010.i can't remember exactly these years i just wrote.Myspace was the in thing in 2005.immediately Facebook appeared,myspace died a natural death.
Re: Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
olayiwola4u:
Don't we have male in nigeria?

...even friends suggestion are 98% female.

Facebook is annoying me...or is this a marketing strategy?

Those ar3 poeple u may know...
They are mostly friends of ir friends or people u have their contacts in ur phone.
Its different from frinds request.

It seems u are still learning how to use facebok

(1) (2) (Reply)

ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today / Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him Sex On Daily Basis (photos / Final Year Student Hangs Himself After Getting Carry Over (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.