Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears (2905 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears by BiggiTutor(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
"Around then, they told that without expelling my innerwear I can't enter the exam corridor since they (bra snares) are made of metal. Thus, I removed my bra there itself and offered it to Continue https://www.topmagazine.tk/2018/04/shocking-student-made-to-remove-bra.html

Re: Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears by oluseke(f): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Is this true?
Re: Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
embarassedunbelievable
Re: Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears by Thebrightest(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
jessca048:
embarassedunbelievable
What is special about breast? They should open it if suspected.
Re: Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thebrightest:
What is special about breast? They should open it if suspected.
is that not sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears by Thebrightest(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
jessca048:
is that not sexual harassment
No, i would call it Ultimate search. Hehe!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice / Lady Looking For A Guy To Stay With For A Week she wants Open Minded Guy / Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.