Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Is Goodluck Jonathan The Messiah We Are Waiting For ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Goodluck Jonathan The Messiah We Are Waiting For ? (545 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Okonjo-Iweala: Is She The Messiah We Are Waiting For, Or Do We Look For Another? / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Goodluck Jonathan The Messiah We Are Waiting For ? by Jcob(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
I was watching a programme on BBC this afternoon where Goodluck Jonathan was aptly interviewed. He talked about the upcoming 2011 elections and other senstive issues. He sounds learned and cool, more of a person that knows his onions. I think he can make a difference compared to past presidents, though he might not have the chance to continue come 2011 with the likes of Abdusalam Abubakar returning to PDP.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Messiah We Are Waiting For ? by naso2(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
Not really sure, but he looks promising.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Messiah We Are Waiting For ? by hatch: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
No, Nigeria is not awaiting any messiah. all we need is good governance by the 36 governors and a president that can lead by example. embarassed
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Messiah We Are Waiting For ? by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2010
The dude seems like he is smart and knows what he is doing, however, i wont start jumping just yet.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Messiah We Are Waiting For ? by hbabe(f): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2010
He does seem promising but I will wait to allow his actions decide if he is our much awaited Messiah or not. He comes across as genuine but with Nigerians one can never tell, we have had too many deceivers in the past.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out! / Efcc Arrests 10 Benue Lg Bosses Over N900m Excess Crude Fund / Jonathan Appeals To Lawmakers To Pass Anti-corruption Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.