Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend (32596 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by drips8(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lamzee:
Efe no dey show for gathering again, maybe he his busy in the studio cooking something for his fans

probably something stupid
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by Awoo88: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Bisola is ugly
Yeah!!!! I still find her incredibly sexy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by room089: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congrats girl!

I didn't see your bae: Jeff Akoh.

Ejoor! Shey no be dis gal be d 'Kofo' wey act: "The life of the nigerian couple"?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by Threebear(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
tiger28:
the question is "what are you doing now"?at least we all know them. Does everyone know you on your street, village,local govt talk less of the whole country......pls get a life!!!
I'd rather be unknown than be famous for nothing.
And that question you asked me also applies to you, defender of the universe, you're basically unknown and irrelevant too, the fact you're using a shared status to diss another person proves to me you have nothing inside your head. Now disappear from my mention and run back to whatever latrine you crawled out from.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by kenodrill: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
How I wish their life is as beautiful as they portray it to be.kemen the controversial n mischievous guy....
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by marvin902(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
tiger28:
the question is "what are you doing now"?at least we all know them. Does everyone know you on your street, village,local govt talk less of the whole country......pls get a life!!!

the question i would like to ask you is what are they known for...
and point of correctioni only know one or two people there and is cause of nairaland and the stupidity of some peeps
if not i wouldn't even know them undecided undecided
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by frankmoney(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
tiger28:
simple question you can't answer
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by kinibigdeal(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Bisola is ugly

Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by Tinalex(f): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
This girl na Empress Njamah's sister?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by alaskido(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na every year this girl dey be 32 years old. Na wa for babes o.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by veli1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
One Corner BJ 4 me loadin 99%. Bisi Bi*chy Am Waitin Wo,
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
gosh, diz girl her ugliness is second to non. despite the Heavy make-up... abeg why Yoruba girls always get frog eyeball

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
gosh, diz girl her ugliness is second to non. despite the Heavy make-up... abeg why Yoruba girls always get frog eyeball
hahahahaha abeg no kill me with laugh o
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
ayibaba:
hahahahaha abeg no kill me with laugh o
nah true I talk nah
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by tiger28: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:

I'd rather be unknown than be famous for nothing.
And that question you asked me also applies to you, defender of the universe, you're basically unknown and irrelevant too, the fact you're using a shared status to diss another person proves to me you have nothing inside your head. Now disappear from my mention and run back to whatever latrine you crawled out from.
DRY!!!!!!......Get a job then get a life!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend by ElCapone(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2018
May God bless her new age and many more to come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) / Matthew Ekeinde Celebrates His 48th Birthday / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.