Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Yet Another Nigerian Girl Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yet Another Nigerian Girl Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said No (504 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yet Another Nigerian Girl Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said No by lacemose(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol... Another Nigerian Girl Proposes to Her Boyfriend And He
Said No
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBL80sxEc4

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Yet Another Nigerian Girl Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said No by Mathematical(f): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
The idea of a lady proposing to a man is slowly gaining acceptance, it is still considered the norm for the man to initiate a marriage proposal.

No uncertainties or buts about it, it is a bad idea for a lady to propose

I think a lady who takes the initiative to propose is definitely strong in character and secure in her relationship,

I think a majority of the cases it's an awful thought. I accept there is an excessive number of dangers or negatives that come along with a lady popping up the question "WILL YOU MARRY ME"?.

I won't dismiss the fact that some ladies have and lived happily ever after, in my opinion, those are exception and for most, it is still an extremely dangerous business and something a lady ought to abstain from.

9ja is not ready for this

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Awake / When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? / My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.