Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? (512 Views)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / What Is The Right Age To Attain Before Losing One's Virginity?either Boy Or Girl / Start Teaching What You Love Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? by tayooluwole: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2018
I wish to ask this question to know if I am on the right path. I am a kind that believe parents should start teaching their children at age of 14 and above about the danger of having sex at a tender age.

Sometimes ago, I received the most brutal disgrace of my life. I have this neighbor that has two daughters. The eldest is 15 years old while the other one is just 12 years old. So there was a day I was teaching them about the danger of having sex at all and of course at such tender age. In the course of our conversation, their mother walked bye and she started yelling at me and raining all sort of insults on me. She was like, what sort of nonsense am I teaching her children, what kind of rubbish is that, my children are young and yet you are teaching them rubbish, for your info my children are young and they don't know anything about all the rubbish you have been saying, never and never in your life talked to my daughters in your life. I was disgraced but was later rescued by my brother who instructed me to apologise to the woman.

Now, the question is, does enlightening our children who has attained the age of 13 and above about the danger of sex portends any danger. And when is the right age can one start teaching his/her children about the calamity of sex ?
Re: When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? by taylor88(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Whenever his diick starts getting erect when one auntie or mums friends backs him at her back
Re: When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? by sinaj(f): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Even 10year old kids know a lot about sex more than you can imagine all thanks to the internet nd media.

Forget the innocent face they carry about nd teach them comprehensive sex education frm primary schl b4 they swallow both the hook nd worm the media provides.
Re: When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2018
The age bracket of jss one is between 10-12 if I'm right.

Sexual intercourse is in their basic science and social studies scheme. So I wonder why a 15 yr old girl shd not be taught d dangers of pertaking in sex

But u took a huge risk o. If anything such as teenage pregnancy happens to d girl now, d mother will still trace it to you as d devil put put them on an evil path. Dem no dey do dat kind thing with neighbours o.
Re: When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? by donstan18: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2018
tayooluwole:

Sometimes ago, I received the most brutal disgrace of my life. I have this neighbor that has two daughters. The eldest is 15 years old while the other one is just 12 years old. So there was a day I was teaching them about the danger of having sex at all and of course at such tender age. In the course of our conversation, their mother walked bye and she started yelling at me and raining all sort of insults on me. She was like, what sort of nonsense am I teaching her children, what kind of rubbish is that, my children are young and yet you are teaching them rubbish, for your info my children are young and they don't know anything about all the rubbish you have been saying, never and never in your life talked to my daughters in your life. I was disgraced but was later rescued by my brother who instructed me to apologise to the woman.

Why not tell us the gender of the children you were teaching.

Because from teaching, you might want to show them some praticals for them to understand well.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? by izaray(f): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2018
donstan18:

Because from teaching, you might want to show them some praticals for them to understand well.
shocked shocked
Re: When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? by tayooluwole: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2018
donstan18:

ah don laff tire...you have a dirty mind...
Re: When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2018
children these days... just start when he/she turns 2

(1) (Reply)

Glaring Habits Of A Womanizer / The Ninety-day Rule / Girl Spends £1,000 Of Her Parent Money Every Month To Look Like Real Life Barbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.