Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" (64799 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria / Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by unbitchable(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Warship:

In the coming weeks, the Caliphate will shift their attention to the West through their notorious herdsmen attacks.

OBJ, Tinubu and Gani Adams will be dealt with very soon by the Caliphate.

These guys don't know that Buhari sees himself as another Usman Dan Fodio
Yorubas has had it all covered while the rest were fast asleep. Gani Adams was tamed & depleted by Obj and Tinubu for political interests but Alas, a mightier force has been reawakened. The Aare Ona Kakanfo.
No other tribe has had themselves covered beyond the mercy of the FG other than the Yorubas.
We think ahead, playing the big brother role to the southern counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by LordAdam16: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
Lol, Awo and MKO were handled by who?, without no external interference it would have been extremely difficult by any local machinery to have tamed those two enigmas. Although, end of the day, Yorubas still had their way.
Like I earlier stated in this thread, By end of first quarter, the coast will have been clearer.

Maybe in the future, you guys would "have your way" again when the North needs your a$$.

But for now, if Tinubu refuses to play ball, he'd get the MKO and Awo treatment. And you guys would do nothing. Trump and May don't give a sh*t about you guys.

It's that simple.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by TheFreeOne: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
And for who to run?

This is a quote from a Self Serving Opportunist, Who Wanted To Alter The Constitution Of The Country, For An Illegal 3rd Term!

The same man who kept Tony Anenin In Government for 8 Years?

Obasanjo is just pained, that he has been sidelined in the affairs of APC/PDP...hence his selfish demand for a Phantom Movement...

Who are going to be the members of the new movement?

The same APC/PDP members?

The same brainwashed youths?

Abeg this yeye man should go and enjoy his loot!

It's either you are out rightly evil or daft that you can't comprehend the truth in OBJ letter. Though he's not a saint but on this one he's so on point.

Buhari presidency is an error that shouldn't have happened and series of events, actions and his inaction on urgent national issues have proven him to be a disaster in chief for nigeria and Nigerians. A disaster that must be rectified in 2019.

My advice to you and your BMC gang is to start making other plans cos lights are going out on your pots of soup.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by unbitchable(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Warship:

Buhari will soon erase Obasanjo very soon.

You guys don't know that you have enthroned a demonic minded fellow.

After Obasanjo, Tinubu will be next and finally Gani Adams of OPC.
Amusing how crude your reasoning sounds.
Anyone, Any forces or groups of forces, no matter how highly placed that are still interested in the survival of Nigeria for their self interests, wouldn't dare to lay a finger on those heavyweights.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by CharleyBright(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Warship:

Was Abacha, Obasanjo's mate when he arrested him.?

You Yorubas have a short memory.

Let me remind you,
Firstly, Abacha administration was a Military one.
Secondly, Abacha was mentally demented. It affected his rationale thinking.
Thirdly, am not Yoruba.

And in addition, Buhari is under a Democratic govt. And he has become too old and toothless. He can't do jack.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by unbitchable(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Maybe in the future, you guys would "have your way" again when the North needs your a$$.

But for now, if Tinubu refuses to play ball, he'd get the MKO and Awo treatment. And you guys would do nothing. Trump and May don't give a sh*t about you guys.

It's that simple.

-Lord
The Yorubas do not see the North as being superior ( as the rest of the south sees them ) rather as a political partner. The Yorubas checkmates them for the interests of the larger south.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by CharleyBright(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Warship:

What kind of kindergarten thinking is this?
I told Seun that there too many silly posts on Nairaland cos there too many ternagers here, but wont listen. Even a 6yr old child can do better comment than that thrash you post.
Buhari will erase Obasanjo as in how?
Is it the same Buhari that can't control his wife and daughter?
Let me remind you, A 82 year old sick old man isn't same thing as a 40yr old soldier.
Things have changed.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by LordAdam16: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
The Yorubas do not see the North as being superior ( as the rest of the south sees them ) rather as a political partner. The Yorubas checkmates them for the interests of the larger south.

If the bold is meant to be a joke, stop it.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by unbitchable(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

If the bold is meant to be a joke, stop it.

-Lord
SS would agree that if not for the Yorubas, the North would never have considered relinquishing power to a minority SS in 50 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by deomelllo: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
So, Igbos are now great friends of OBJ and strong believers...

When you are consumed with hatred, bigotry, and tribalism, you gladly welcome your own greatest foe as a friend and orator of truth and wisdom.

Zik like many African rulers had a major character and integrity problem. At the root was his self-concept or self definition(the way one sees oneself). He saw himself in his own words as a "Beautiful Bride" for the highest bidder as well as indispensable. The former executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a mild mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign: "when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot." Zik was a weather vane-go where the favorable wind blows

http://www.nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/apr/071.html

There's a major character flaw per the people from that part of Nigeria, they are zero principles, zero strategic thinking, zero personal convictions, zero self-worth and belonging, they just float around in different directions based on whatever they fancy regardless the source or intentions of the orators and this is the reason why they've been failing and still at the bottom of everything in Nigeria, socially, economically and politically.

Sadly, their youths a picking up the baton from the same disastrous point their leaders left then.

How sad...
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by TheFreeOne: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Warship:

Lol grin grin grin

Seriously, how old are you?
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by LordAdam16: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
unbitchable:
SS would agree that if not for the Yorubas, the North would never have considered relinquishing power to a minority SS in 50 years.

Who was the Minister of Information who sent a memo calling for the VP to be made Acting President? And who was the SP that invoked the doctrine of necessity?

Even Buhari called for Yar'Adua to be impeached, so don't overplay the importance of your dancing clowns!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by unbitchable(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Who was the Minister of Information who sent a memo calling for the VP to be made Acting President? And who was the SP that invoked the doctrine of necessity?

Even Buhari called for Yar'Adua to be impeached, so don't overplay the importance of your dancing clowns!

-Lord
Your political understanding leaves me in doubts.
Providence worked in favour of Gej. He was never ambitious, his initial plan was to go back to class after his tenure elapsed as a deputy governor.
Without his knowing, Obj recommended him as the substantive vice to YarAdua.
Besides, No memo can install Nobody to the seat of power. She was bold, still a Memo is nothing but a mere paper without no authority unless to your subordinates. It takes the SNG to undo the cabal & you know who & who.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by bassette(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
This ugly animal too they talk shocked
you are a disgrace to yourself and your kind...what insolence

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by bassette(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
No
timilehin007:
Obj is by far the smartest and the biggest politician in Nigeria closely follows by Tinubu.
If Buhari is sensible and reasonable he should just drop the baton for another candidate...I am not against APC..but I think OBJ has seen it all unless if bubu want to waste our national resources, national and private equipments (money, stadium chairs petrol people time and many more) on already loosed battle

Sincerely...sentiments apart...u all should read the article..OBJ is not a saint and not like he fared better..he makes sense and it's what we need now
I like reading comments from broad minded persons...thank you for your post. It is all about salvaging Nigeria not about apportioning blames,name calling and other silly stuffs most feel should dominate cyberspace. I just hope the youths would have some good logical sense this time

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by godwinkessi: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
And for who to run?

This is a quote from a Self Serving Opportunist, Who Wanted To Alter The Constitution Of The Country, For An Illegal 3rd Term!

The same man who kept Tony Anenin In Government for 8 Years?

Obasanjo is just pained, that he has been sidelined in the affairs of APC/PDP...hence his selfish demand for a Phantom Movement...

Who are going to be the members of the new movement?

The same APC/PDP members?

The same brainwashed youths?

Abeg this yeye man should go and enjoy his loot!

The same Man U aplauded in 2015
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by gaskiyamagana: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2018
Another four years without PMB after 2019 will take us far from solution to problems caused by OBJ 's party, PDP, 16 years before PMB come on board. CN he is talking about is a political party he wanted to use to plunge Nigeria into another problem.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by akinwun(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
unbitchable:
Lol, your ignorance is amusing. Arrest Obj!! Can you put it on replay? Lol.
I pray God will preserve u to see those days. U don't seem to understand what is going on. The same foolish assumption that made many of u kids to push for buhari in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by akinwun(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
CharleyBright:

Excuse me? Arrested by who and for what?
Is Obasanjo Buhari s mate by age, rank, academic qualification, international recognition or by any standard?
Buhari has been advised, he either take good counsel or be disgraced.
Many events that take place here on earth are not totally hidden to some of us. Many at times, they defy logical flow of trends. He is not obviously going to be arrested for this his statement, but there are plans against him. All that is happening now, has been revealed before. We warned Nigerians never to go this way, but many believed that Their physical sense of judgement is enough to determine proceedings. Therefore, what we are experiencing now. U can check my post about this man buhari here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by CharleyBright(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
akinwun:
Many events that take place here on earth are not totally hidden to some of us. Many at times, they defy logical flow of trends. He is not obviously going to be arrested for this his statement, but there are plans against him. All that is happening now, has been revealed before. We warned Nigerians never to go this way, but many believed that Their physical sense of judgement is enough to determine proceedings. Therefore, what we are experiencing now. U can check my post about this man buhari here on nairaland.

You have just said nothing.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by akinwun(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
CharleyBright:

You have just said nothing.
Just be patient son. Thank God u can always come back to nairaland to check on things

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by CharleyBright(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
akinwun:
Just be patient son. Thank God u can always come back to nairaland to check on things

Son??
Don't be too quick to conclude., You conclusion might very well be wrong.
And am 101% sure you are wrong.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by Warship: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
akinwun:

Ignore those ignoramus.

Very soon, they will know that you are right.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by duwdu: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sagamite:

When you finally get a functioning brain, you will realise men with one and who are strategic in nature show their cards in phases.

They don't think, talk and behave like Amala strategist like you.

Welcome to Phase 1!

If your profiling me as an "Amala strategist" for identifying Obasanjo's purported suggestion as being unrealistic makes you feel like a superior thinker, good for you.

Those who do the actual voting (outside social media, which section is miniscle in terms of the actual ballot-casting population, anyways,) will speak to Obasanjo when next they have a chance - in February, 2019.

'Nuf said.

P34c3
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by LordCenturion(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
CharleyBright:

Sorry, am not interested in your fights, but I needed to know what is wrong with two exclamation marks behind a sentence? That simply shows deeper emphasis on the exclamation.
Grammaticality, he was correct.

Sorry, not interested in ur explanation
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by Sagamite(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2018
duwdu:

If your profiling me as an "Amala strategist" for identifying Obasanjo's purported suggestion as being unrealistic makes you feel like a superior thinker, good for you.

Those who do the actual voting (outside social media, which section is miniscle in terms of the actual ballot-casting population, anyways,) will speak to Obasanjo when next they have a chance - in February, 2019.

'Nuf said.

P34c3

Please show me where you identified "Obasanjo's purported suggestion".
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by Sagamite(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2018
LordAdam16:

You want death to save you from this trashing you're receiving. Sorry to burst your bubble "cretin." Ah, you didn't use cretin in this message. Oh you used fukktard. Look at that.

You are r*tarded!

I'd still be around for a long time, and in that time I'd f*ck you up when I feel like it and there'd be nothing you'd be able to do about it. Sleep on that.

BTW, I predicted you'd continue making a f**l of yourself. This is so f*cking easy. Where's the bloody challenge. I'm messing with you here with any effort. It almost feels unfair.

Keep entertaining me with your st*pidity. And when you're done go brood about what I just did to you.

-Lord

Congenital fuuktard!

You will be dead before 60. That is one of the good things about Nigeria to me.

Gets rid of black fuuktards early. grin
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by duwdu: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sagamite:

Please show me where you identified "Obasanjo's purported suggestion".

In my post which you originally reacted to, all I said was that Obasanjo's latest "CN" idea was a "CoN," and Obasanjo a "Con-man" as a result. If that was not what you thought you were reacting to, then I don't know what else to say.

In the meantime, I'm happy to no longer tangle with you on this issue, and so carry my own cross alone.

Good luck!

P34c3
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
duwdu:

In my post which you originally reacted to, all I said was that Obasanjo's latest "CN" idea was a "CoN," and Obasanjo a "Con-man" as a result. If that was not what you thought you were reacting to, then I don't know what else to say.

In the meantime, I'm happy to no longer tangle with you on this issue, and so carry my own cross alone.

Good luck!

P34c3

You seem very confused about your own arguments. Evidence of people that like to talk first before thinking.

In your first post that I criticised. I criticised you for saying OBJ did not give alternatives.

Next time, take time to think before you talk.

Learn this: Talking is not a sign of high intellect. Keeping quiet about issues you don't understand is not a sign of stupidity. The content and quality of what is said is the measure of your intellect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by duwdu: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sagamite:

You seem very confused about your own arguments. Evidence of people that like to talk first before thinking.

In your first post that I criticised. I criticised you for saying OBJ did not give alternatives.

Next time, take time to think before you talk.

Learn this: Talking is not a sign of high intellect. Keeping quiet about issues you don't understand is not a sign of stupidity. The content and quality of what is said is the measure of your intellect.

Aha, it's a trolling bully! I refuse to feed it any further; it's now totally ignored.

P34c3
Re: Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
duwdu:

Aha, it's a trolling bully! I refuse to feed it any further; it's now totally ignored.

P34c3

Intellectual bullying, son.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sokoto State "Property" Eradication Agency Bus (Photo) / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.