Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency (27331 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / We Can’t Sack Service Chiefs Now – Presidency / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Charly68: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obj is a good striker, he will use international bodies to suppress and destabilize Buhari's political machinery ,expect book launch on Buhari's misadventure in politics very soon..trust Ebora Owu ,he does not talk unless there is reason to do so & when he talks ,ignore him at your own peril .
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by KingGBsky(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Useless presidency.
Whoever is doing the write up anyway..
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by godwon01(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Truth is bitter. We are not Intrested in your comments. Things are very tough. Nigerian are very bitter and angry .
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by 3kay945(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
Obasanjo will surely be ashamed this time around because nobody can withstand buhari in this coming election his letter will make him irrelevant after 2019 .

He made his point, it is left for the populace to decide. The retired general has nothing to loose mind you.
Buhari is a failure!
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Adebowale89(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2018
I noticed shehu garba is exhausted of comment lately even buhari had made Femi looks so confuse

in babachir lawal's voice "who's the presidency?
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Kingpee2(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Comment na ,can any child insult his or her father ?Obasanjo is your father any day any time ..
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by hedonistical: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2018
Lipscomb:
Obasanjo will surely be ashamed this time around because nobody can withstand buhari in this coming election his letter will make him irrelevant after 2019 .
Nobody can withstand Buhari because he wouldn't be as stupid as Jonathan to conduct a free and fair election and willingly surrender power, right?

Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by mayowa558: 4:54am On Jan 24, 2018
Please go and get your Permanent Voters Card (PVC)
Don't come here to complain by 2022 biko
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Oblang(m): 5:28am On Jan 24, 2018
fiizznation:
The presidency shouldnt even reply that man that calls himself obj. He loves writting unneccessary epistle.

I only saw envy in this stupid piece of trash of a letter.

What was obj expecting? That buhari to change a nation that was destroyed by PDP for good 16yrs Just in 3-4yrs. Did nigerians elect a magician in 2015 or what?

Things were bad before buhari came into Power. It was so bad to the extend that the jonathan led government were borrowing just to pay salaries to FG workers. What kind of miracle do you expect buhari to perform for Pete's Sake? Turn Nigeria into Dubai in just 4yrs; is this even possible?

Smh.

My brother I just weak for gullible Nigerians. Is there any magic anyone can do to turn Nigeria around even in the next 10yrs. What was the achievement of this useless obj when he was in power....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by damrichard: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Wetin unna wan talk?....no be to package lies give us again....awon oloriburuku
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by musa234(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2018
fiizznation:
The presidency shouldnt even reply that man that calls himself obj. He loves writting unneccessary epistle.

I only saw envy in this stupid piece of trash of a letter.

What was obj expecting? That buhari to change a nation that was destroyed by PDP for good 16yrs Just in 3-4yrs. Did nigerians elect a magician in 2015 or what?
Your sick in the head for spewing such trash
Things were bad before buhari came into Power. It was so bad to the extend that the jonathan led government were borrowing just to pay salaries to FG workers. What kind of miracle do you expect buhari to perform for Pete's Sake? Turn Nigeria into Dubai in just 4yrs; is this even possible?

Smh.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by bishopkay: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Naughtysite:

U mean NgeneUkwenu will be jobless after 2019 erection abi ejection?

Hahaha grin grin Na you talk ooo my guy
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Aniwhyte(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

Ogbeni, you never realise that you're alone on the lonely road to re-elect a useless human being?

So useless even his own family do not support him.

Abba Kyari, Monguno, Daura and Ngeneukwenu would be the only 4 votes for Buhari. Even Buhari will mess up his own vote because he is that useless.
My God this is probably the most funniest comment i ve ever seen all my life since i joined Nairaland, i laughed really so hard that i started crying, really so funny. Lol
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by elijahkayode(m): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2018
etugba:
I look foward to the day nigeria would be tagged among the 20 greatest nations of the world

Am sorry abt dis Comments but that won't be in your lifetime not even you great-grandchildren ����������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.