Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency (27333 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / We Can’t Sack Service Chiefs Now – Presidency / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by stcool(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
MUMU People, you would comment when he returns to Daura in 2019. Meanwhile #Atiku4president

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by policy12: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
....na so Obj talk during Gej and we all c d result.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by BruncleZuma: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Stingman: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Come from someone who wanted a Corrupt Jonathan to continue in 2015...
grin

Get your PVC ready and not ranting on the internet..

But you Lauretta wants the corrupt Buhari to continue.

See>>>>

“And some would say President Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari is not corrupt.

“Corruption is appointing NIA DG, a man who failed promotion exam twice to be in a committee to review it’s operation

“Corruption is lack of transparency in how a company fined a huge fine gets a massive reduction

*Nepotic hiring, appointment and award of contracts

* Aiding and abetting those accused of corruption

* Dining with people facing corruption charges at PRIVATE dinner

“Corruption is taking a share from those who stole, refusing to prosecute one found stealing & having him around

* Appointing one who failed promotion exam to head the agency, Hire illegally through the backdoor.

“Corruption is also Trucks of food to IDPs stolen and nothing done about it

* Finding over $40m in an apartment belonging to head of an agency and that head secured by security agencies

* Finding huge sum of money at an airport and nothing heard further.

* Not knowing how much has been recovered by whom and from whom.

(By Aisha Yesuf)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Kulas: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Why wont you comment now?, the presidency is ashamed of itself and have to take time to conjure false and cover up statement before responding

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by etugba(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
I look foward to the day nigeria would be tagged among the 20 greatest nations of the world
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by narorose(f): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
What comment do dey need other than to adhere to the advice cos I dnt see anything good coming from his further stay in d office of d presidency
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Megaideas(f): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
It's already a failed government. For them to be thinking about coming back means that they neither have shame nor conscience.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Xisnin(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Will Contest And I Will Vote For Him....Get Your PVC ready and Vote for your candidate ...

OBJ Contested For 2nd Tenure and Wanted The 3rd Till He Was stopped!

Nigerians will determine the fate of Buhari at the poll and not a letter from an egocentric corrupt ex leader...
I can see you are working hard to justify your pay.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by GaggleNSwallow: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Will Contest And I Will Vote For Him....Get Your PVC ready and Vote for your candidate ...

Nigerians will determine the fate of Buhari at the poll and not a letter from an egocentric corrupt ex leader...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Annie939(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
you has nothing to comment on

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Ajixegun: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Checkmate!
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by GaggleNSwallow: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
fiizznation:
The presidency shouldnt even reply that man that calls himself obj. He loves writting unneccessary epistle.

I only saw envy in this stupid piece of trash of a letter.

What was obj expecting? That buhari to change a nation that was destroyed by PDP for good 16yrs Just in 3-4yrs. Did nigerians elect a magician in 2015 or what?

Things were bad before buhari came into Power. It was so bad to the extend that the jonathan led government were borrowing just to pay salaries to FG workers. What kind of miracle do you expect buhari to perform for Pete's Sake? Turn Nigeria into Dubai in just 4yrs; is this even possible?

Smh.
[/s]

I never expected bloodthirsty Fulanis to appreciate OBJ's letter to Boooohari.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by bart10: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
You’ve got nothing to say. OBJ’s dent is irredeemable cheesy
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by KrystosCJ(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Most politicians in Nigeria are the same - greedy and self-exulting. Just because the spotlight is not on them doesn't mean that they are clean. OBJ may be at the sidelines pointing the finger at Buhari but he contributed to blight of corruption in this country and the decadence of the police force.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by earnyT(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
i pity u buhari, obj wey don get experience sabi wetin e dey tlk

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by MahatmaGhandi: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
fiizznation:
The presidency shouldnt even reply that man that calls himself obj. He loves writting unneccessary epistle.

What was obj expecting? That buhari to change a nation that was destroyed by PDP for good 16yrs Just in 3-4yrs. Did nigerians elect a magician in 2015 or what?

Things were bad before buhari came into Power. It was so bad to the extend that the jonathan led government were borrowing just to pay salaries to FG workers. What kind of miracle do you expect buhari to perform for Pete's Sake? Turn Nigeria into Dubai in just 4yrs; is this even possible?

Smh.

Buhahahaha, now the epistles are unnecessary. What is food for the goose cannot be poison for the gander.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by MahatmaGhandi: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

The only reason I don't want him to contest is because I don't want dog and baboon story kind of politicking to come back again. Jonathan has paid the price for that one. Biko let us not go back. The man will not be magnanimous if he loses.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by mazi85(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
madridguy:
Dear Pa OBJ,

Your letter is well received, and the highlighted points are well noted. We will get back at you soon.

Thanks for your time.

Sign by
Madrid.guy for President Buhari ( GCFR)

Remember he supported buhari thinking he would be better but now he has failed and its obvious that the blind can see that Jonathan's government is far better than buharis...don't shy away from the truth my dear friend
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by tiredoflife(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
It is finished.....its better he didn't make this statement.... Even buhari dey sorry for him self grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by emmaitive(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Buharimustgo: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Because OBJ wanted a second term that's why Buhari must do second tenure even when he has proved to be a disaster.

Look at how you have reduced yourself to, from A presidential aid to a laughing stock in Nairaland.

Wherein is your patriotism? You love crumbs more than your country

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by jrusky(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
We don't want to hear anything Mr presidency it's too late. I'm sure they will send Onochie to respond as usual.

Too late, way way too late.

Buhari must go.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by PHILipu1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:

Ogbeni, you never realise that you're alone on the lonely road to re-elect a useless human being?

So useless even his own family do not support him.

Abba Kyari, Monguno, Daura and Ngeneukwenu would be the only 4 votes for Buhari. Even Buhari will mess up his own vote because he is that useless.
At the end,you will only cry that the election was rigged and we will move on with Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Titau: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Totally nonsense
the presidency should have just reply now and know what's the next level
I remember this is the kind of warning OBJ gave to goodluck and he lost Election...Our time is now #PDP
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by ruffDiamond: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
obj himself is colossal waste,disaster and a complete failure as President

his 8 years rule brought us nothing absolutely nothing! busy doing Owanbe upandan when he there!
where are all the billions spent to 'fix'nepaall gone down the drain!no question asked!

a stinky, dirty,black pot calling a kettle black

a senile old foolish coward doing everything he can just to remain relevant

no wonder they ignored him cos silence is the best answer for a fool

useless international thief thief!

that's one go remain evergreen kudos to the fearless Fela!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Mintayo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
When there is actually nothing to say, it's when you hear stuffs like - 'no comment'. Or 'we won't comment now'.
Obj is not innocent but he spoke well.
Please help save Anu...
https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Firgemachar: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
fiizznation:

Smh.

Highly imbecilic post!

PMB and APC promised change, remember.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Okoroawusa: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wolexdey:
They never expected such. The Letter came as a shock. Imagine, at such age of Mr Buhari, he deliberately wants Nigerians to continue suffering and smiling under his incompetence administration.

He allowed those small boys called governors to influence him wrongly. He too started smiling and flexing muscle like Presidency is a birthright. He must have been awake from slumber by now. How come he immediately see the need to call an urgent meeting. Little Wonder! It's about his selfish interest but when it comes to good governance, he becomes a snail who does not hurry to do the needful...

GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED... HE IS GOD AND NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS...

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT.
I just marvel at the way some of u use the word "God"
Are u a monopoly on"God"?
Are u the only one with a "God"?
Buhari's God is not ur God!
And yes,Ur "God" can be mocked!
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Boyooosa(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Better for una, its a determining speech that has large, huge impact.
So belt up very well b4 responding, its not ffk speech you should know. It carries weight.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nonsense and brainless presidency.

President Buhari and APC are security threats to humanities in the whole of Africa and beyond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.