Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency (27332 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / We Can’t Sack Service Chiefs Now – Presidency / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by colby92(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Of course you guys have nothing meaningful to say. Ndi iti boribo .
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by qrymz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari2019:
Following the statement released on Tuesday by the former president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on issues affecting the nation and his stand in President Buhari’s re-run in 2019, Presidency on Tuesday said ‘We won’t comment now’.

Obasanjo’s special statement which can be categorised as a letter criticised the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari and unrevealed many societal and political issues in the country.
This was made known to newsmen through the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu.
Apart from advising Buhari to proceed on retirement after his first tenure expires next year, he said that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was not better than the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/obasanjos-statement-wont-comment-now-presidency/

All the havoc Fulani heardsmen dey do presidency no say one thing. Obasanjo talk today dem don reply immediately
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by musa7m(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
fiizznation:
The presidency shouldnt even reply that man that calls himself obj. He loves writting unneccessary epistle.

I only saw envy in this stupid piece of trash of a letter.

What was obj expecting? That buhari to change a nation that was destroyed by PDP for good 16yrs Just in 3-4yrs. Did nigerians elect a magician in 2015 or what?

Things were bad before buhari came into Power. It was so bad to the extend that the jonathan led government were borrowing just to pay salaries to FG workers. What kind of miracle do you expect buhari to perform for Pete's Sake? Turn Nigeria into Dubai in just 4yrs; is this even possible?

Smh.
una stil dey blame GEJ
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by israelmao(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
The kingmaker has spoken!This how he started with Jonathan.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Wolexdey(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I just marvel at the way some of u use the word "God"
Are u a monopoly on"God"?
Are u the only one with a "God"?
Buhari's God is not ur God!
And yes,Ur "God" can be mocked!

If you have any issue with the fact that I Acknowledged The MOST HOLY GOD, THE SUPREME BEING, THE LIVING GOD IN WHOM I TRUST AND WORSHIP, Please take your complain directly to HIM.

You seem very Pained though...

For your information: MY GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED... It's as simple as that. HIS NAME IS YAHWEH
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by holluphemydavid(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
But wot did dey av to say sef
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by osemmie: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shebi this same OBJ bin follow support the old man and APC.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari2019:
Following the statement released on Tuesday by the former president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on issues affecting the nation and his stand in President Buhari’s re-run in 2019, Presidency on Tuesday said ‘We won’t comment now’.

Obasanjo’s special statement which can be categorised as a letter criticised the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari and unrevealed many societal and political issues in the country.
This was made known to newsmen through the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu.
Apart from advising Buhari to proceed on retirement after his first tenure expires next year, he said that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was not better than the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/obasanjos-statement-wont-comment-now-presidency/

Back to Daura

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by tete7000(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
These people don't know jack. Obasanjo was endorsing them, they were rejoicing, he was raising Buhari's hand while denigrating Jonathan, they were feeling on top of the world. What they don't know is, Obasanjo doesn't love anyone but himself. When it is all said and done, Obasanjo will always ensure he uses every chance, every opportunity to promote himself to detriment of another. But it is good, infact very good that one of the inner caucus member, one of the comrade in arm has finally nailed it on the head for Buhari that he is inept, empty and incompetent to govern a community of civilized people. He can return home and govern his Myeti Allah (or what do they call them) herdsmen. He will be a better patron and leader for those ones.
I have actually being thinking what could suddenly make Obasanjo come out with such a scathing remark on his brother and friend. Oh, maybe herdsmen have raided his ota farm too or may he is afraid if he doesn't talk now, they might come one day and destroy his farming investment too. Baba oni baba, he won't allow some yeye people come spoil hin work. This country is really full of clowns, selfish leaders who only think about themselves. Was it not this same Obasanjo that some time ago have told us Buhari is the best to have happened to us despite all the sufferings people were going through. His own time too will soon dawn. In the meantime it is a thing of joy he is being used to push Buhari back to where he belongs - Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
I knew obasanjo will drop a bombshell and he did. Buhari better listen and pay attention!
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by SalamRushdie: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
fiizznation:
The presidency shouldnt even reply that man that calls himself obj. He loves writting unneccessary epistle.

What was obj expecting? That buhari to change a nation that was destroyed by PDP for good 16yrs Just in 3-4yrs. Did nigerians elect a magician in 2015 or what?

Things were bad before buhari came into Power. It was so bad to the extend that the jonathan led government were borrowing just to pay salaries to FG workers. What kind of miracle do you expect buhari to perform for Pete's Sake? Turn Nigeria into Dubai in just 4yrs; is this even possible?

Smh.
Envy of what? Envy of a failure? Are you okay sir ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by remedick: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
ruffDiamond:
obj himself is colossal waste,disaster and a complete failure as President

his 8 years rule brought us nothing absolutely nothing! busy doing Owanbe upandan when he there!
where are all the billions spent to 'fix'nepaall gone down the drain!no question asked!

a stinky, dirty,black pot calling a kettle black

a senile old foolish coward doing everything he can just to remain relevant

no wonder they ignored him cos silence is the best answer for a fool

useless international thief thief!

that's one go remain evergreen kudos to the fearless Fela!
his 8 years gave your stupid hands a mobile phone and internet you are using, that millions of Nigerians have used to enrich themselves, your father, that gave Nigeria nothing, is more useless than OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by no1madman(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by ruffDiamond: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
remedick:
his 8 years gave your stupid hands a mobile phone and internet you are using, that millions of Nigerians have used to enrich themselves, your father, that gave Nigeria nothing, is more useless than OBJ.
see waste of sperm
something your ol -low-show mama forget use do tissue paper throwey but prolly high on cheap sapele weed

useless product of DP
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Angelawhite(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Will Contest And I Will Vote For Him....Get Your PVC ready and Vote for your candidate ...

OBJ Contested For 2nd Tenure and Wanted The 3rd Till He Was stopped!

Nigerians will determine the fate of Buhari at the poll and not a letter from an egocentric corrupt ex leader...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Saving face... Ntooooorrrrr

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Unlimited22: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
ebujany:

Coming from someone who praised OBJ to the high heavens for writing exactly same letter to GEJ in 2014... Hypocrisy
Sometimes people forget that the internet NEVER forgets.
No mind them abeg.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by thunderbabs: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
All these old men in their seventies and eighties should just leave the presidency for the younger ones.

Buhari has done nothing even right there in Abuja. We no feel naaada..... All roads abandoned as at when Jona left offx ve remained till date.... No constructions, mass layoff of workers, we hear trillions in budget since he got there, where has all d money gone?

Jebba road lookin like there was never a road there b4.
Lag-ibdn abandoned coz of money
President wey no even know d meaning of "an inclusive govt".
Selective corruption witch hunting
Nepotism in appointments etc

I don tire to dey type sef... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by remedick: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
ruffDiamond:
see waste of sperm
something your ol -low-show mama forget use do tissue paper throwey but prolly high on cheap sapele weed

useless product of DP

motherfucking piece of shiithole think he has an opinion.. your father was drunk when he released the sperm of you in it... I am sure he wished he wasnt drunk that night to have birthed a dolt which you are.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Godwin978(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
fiizznation:

Smh.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by aspirebig: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
That is the problem with black man. Now they will go and uproot Obj past failures when he was the Presido and use it to counter his letter....

It is well.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Buhari Will Contest And I Will Vote For Him....Get Your PVC ready and Vote for your candidate ...

OBJ Contested For 2nd Tenure and Wanted The 3rd Till He Was stopped!

Nigerians will determine the fate of Buhari at the poll and not a letter from an egocentric corrupt ex leader...[/s]
Yoruba said, 'oro were nikan lo maa n yato, t'ologbon ogba ogba ni'
tell ur unborn children & those of your extended family to vote for buhari comes 2019, he will be defeated! screenshot this quote for future reference!
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Mozkunzult22: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
There is something about this obj.. He's very tactical when criticising.
Love him or hate.... He did better
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by rainview(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
fiizznation:

Smh.

Rubbish!
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by jidamsel43(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
No past Nigerian leader has any moral right to criticize, orientate, chide, or advice an incumbent President. When Obasanjo was there, pls ask him what was his achievement and contribution to the development of Nigeria. As far as election under democracy is concern, Obj only has a vote to cast
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by ruffDiamond: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
remedick:
motherfucking piece of shiithole think he has an opinion.. your father was drunk when he released the sperm of you in it... I am sure he wished he wasnt drunk that night to have birthed a dolt which you are.
hahaha product of a heated DP orgy!!! hahahaha ..I'm one of the second gangbanger...one fat dick in your mama ass,one in the mouth and anoda in loose punna boy ,that night badwe fu.cked the hell outta your mama.. if you don't little sonofabich... that's how your hair ass came to be ..now which of us is yr fada

stop quoting me brainless indomie POS

I ain't on your level...now go play in the sand ghetto boy
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by samuel2018: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Some youths will still vote d useless APC still come after election to cry.
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by YemiLine(f): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
remedick:
true

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by remedick: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
ruffDiamond:
hahaha product of a heated DP orgy!!! hahahaha ..I'm one of the second gangbanger...one fat dick in your mama ass,one in the mouth and anoda in loose punna boy ,that night badwe fu.cked the hell outta your mama.. if you don't little sonofabich... that's how your hair ass came to be ..now which of us is yr fada

stop quoting me brainless indomie POS

I ain't on your level...now go play in the sand ghetto boy
slimy amoeba that has been regurgitated several times... your father can never accomplish what OBJ has, not in his lifetime... which is why OBJ could give you what your father couldn't-- mobile phone and the internet. FOOL.. no run along like the bastard child of an abominable family!
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by lereinter(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
may the head cow return to daura
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
bishopkay:
[/s]

Then how did your non corrupt buhari loose good will from the people so fast? He is not corrupt yet we've heard so many tales of corrupt practices perpetrated by his appointees on a large scale with no arrests nor prosecutions... Lol

My brother abi Na sister, don't worry more job opportunities are gonna come but for now, BMC aff cast! Propaganda don't sell no more

U mean NgeneUkwenu will be jobless after 2019 erection abi ejection?
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by Ogaini: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Truth is better even when it's told bastards will always find cursor to suite there waywardness. During ur tenor Nigeria recorded highest number of unemployment rate.
Economy collapsed completely
Naija is far divided ever than b4
Ur regime is xterised by lopsided appointments as is Nigeria only belongs to hausa/fulani's
Incessant killings by ur ethnic men was given no attention
Only political enemies are targeted by ur anti curruption campaign
No leadership direction can be traced to u
Very incentive to peoples cries.
Just mention few.
May God deliver us from wicked leaders. Amen
Re: Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency by KennedicalEnergy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Presidency you guys have nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.