Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (50465 Views)

Check Out This Two Couples : The Woman Is 61 The Man Is 24 / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
This survey was run in UK by bathroom retailer Drench. We believe what was found out from is closely related to what happens in other parts of the world.

1. 1/3 of men said their partner’s most annoying bathroom habit was leaving hair in the drain or sink, compared with 15% of women.

2. Both men and women are also bothered by their partners leaving fake tan or make-up stains in the bathroom.

3. More than 23% of men get irritated by their partner not cleaning the toilet after themselves compared with 40% of women – making it the top partner bugbear for women.

4. A quarter of women and 16% of men dislike when their partner doesn’t flush the toilet.

5. Both genders also found it irritating when their partners left the door open while on the toilet and when they used the toilet while they were bathing. However, the survey also found that more than 60% of couples use the toilet with the door open.

6. More than a fifth said they would “never feel comfortable” discussing toilet issues with their partner. The survey also found that more than half of couples share towels, which “means they are putting themselves at risk of sharing faecal bacteria with each other”.

Do you are agree with any of these? Let's hear from you by sharing yours.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Putting toothbrush in the sink

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
wow toothbrush in the sink? who does that.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by farano(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cceramicaltd:
wow toothbrush in the sink? who does that.
His girlfriend grin

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lol serious....Na you talk am oh.
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Piss on the toilet seat angry

"if you trickle when you tinkle, be a dear and wipe the seat" grin

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hahahaha...Not everyone will wipe the seat especially the seat doesn't look as clean as this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
And these too... You can actually stay here for as long as you want you to know.

2 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Ginaz(f): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Not flushing the toilet properly. I want the toilet water sparkling clean, not floating with some fecal shit. angry

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Timagex(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ginaz:
Not flushing the toilet properly. I want the toilet water sparkling clean, not floating with some fecal shit. angry
fecal what? grin cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
What of if the flusher doesn't work and no water around?
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Ginaz(f): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Timagex:
fecal what? grin cheesy

What is it?

2 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
get the meaning of fecal using google oh. lol...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ginaz:

What is it?

Fecal and shit is the same thing grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Timagex(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ginaz:

What is it?
. Nothing o! grin cheesy cheesysmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
you dey fear?
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Ginaz(f): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

Fecal and shit is the same thing grin

Ya I know, shit doesn’t entirely mean fecal na grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ginaz:

Ya I know, shit doesn’t entirely mean fecal na grin

This one above my reasoning ooo carry go grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Gideoniteprime4: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
last last we go whip inside the bathroom
no too much stress cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by OakConsultNG: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
5. Both genders also found it irritating when their partners left the door open while on the toilet and when they used the toilet while they were bathing. However, the survey also found that more than 60% of couples use the toilet with the door open.
We can relate........ wink

Doing our thing on a Barbecue level..... kiss kiss kiss

Love issa beautiful thingy when you are with the right person mehn.

Love you boo kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Innoxxacs: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cceramicaltd:

4. A quarter of women and 16% of men dislike when their partner doesn’t flush the toilet.

5. Both genders also found it irritating when their partners left the door open while on the toilet and when they used the toilet while they were bathing..
why poo and not flush? Who does that? ... poo and not close the door... Damn wtf.

Do you are agree with any of these? Let's hear from you by sharing yours.

don't come and be tearing my tissue paper anyhow

5 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by thundafire: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Even our girlfriends keep door open once u have been given dey go ahead to dey cookie jar,likewise dey commit all dey blunders here
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by VillageHead: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
For village we dey baff for backyard and na laterine we get.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Omenkata: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82776413:

We can relate........ wink
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Abalado(f): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Me way be say na my back yard bush I they do shot put nko, even my girl go they beside me and we go they gist from there self,, shit na shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by chrisifeanyi: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Op you are not being sincere. That toilet is not found in most homes in naija. Take a look at the real toilet we dey use here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by blank(f): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pressing toothpaste from the middle. Don't know why this bugs me so much.
Leaving stains after brushing teeth on both the mirror and the sink. Please rinse the sink once done then wipe down the water so there are no water spots.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nickshrapnel: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
I’m not married but I hate when someone use my soap. Especially when there is hair on it

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.