Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? (4514 Views)

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Johnfavour(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders.
I haven't traveled out of the country before and I wish to do this because of the future. I'd like nairalanders to advise me on the country I can visit with a budget of about 150 -150k. Thanks as you help.
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by subtlemee(f): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chad lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mbaise.

It's lovely during the rainy season.

12 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
With 150k you can visit otta, itueke and daura.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by THUNDER4real(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Vacate in the shiit-hole
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by David25(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Niger, kotonu, etc cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Libya.. .You don't even need to pay anything sef grin
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Johnfavour(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mods help me move this to FP for serious and helpful people to see. justwise and Disguy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Johnfavour(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
pls help
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Any state in Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Icon4s(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Johnfavour:
Hello Nairalanders.
I haven't traveled out of the country before and I wish to do this because of the future. I'd like nairalanders to advise me on the country I can visit with a budget of about 150 -150k. Thanks as you help.

There are a couple of good resorts in the Lekki axis with reasonable accommodation rates. LA' Campaign tropicana being one of them. You can get a room as low as 20K+ per night.
With your 150K you can have fun there for at least 4-5 days.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ethiopia is a great choice

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Fela4ese: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Must u all comment if u don’t have any reasonable suggestions just waka pass,instead of making ur sef as uncivilized persons

10 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by akashi01(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kuje, FCT.
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Fifthwave(f): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Johnfavour:
Hello Nairalanders.

150k USdollars or NGN?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by mavinc4u(f): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2018
any African countries you can travel by road

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Johnfavour(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Fifthwave:

150k USdollars or NGN?
Naira
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by mrphysics(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Johnfavour:

Naira

There is a space in Shoprite Enugu. You can rent a room in one hotel in Gariki for 50k/month, then transport to shoprite and it's environs will cost N20k. During your vacation to the great city of Enugu, you may decide to visit the great University of Nigeria located in Nsukka region of the state. Nsukka is a nice place with hospitable people.

Your vacation in Enugu would be memorable as they are many side attractions such as masquerade, udu bunch, and other things to make your stay warm. Ever heard of Fr. Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministries? He stays in Enugu, Nigeria. He predicted the victory of PMB, so it will be a nice time being in Adoration Ministries.

Hit me up when you land in Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu.

12 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2018
SMH for the very silly comments coming from so called graduates in Nigeria.. I really pity this generation of very low IQ youths angry

11 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Johnfavour(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
mrphysics:

There is a space in Shoprite Enugu. You can rent a room in one hotel in Gariki for 50k/month, then transport to shoprite and it's environs will cost N20k. During your vacation to the great city of Enugu, you may decide to visit the great University of Nigeria located in Nsukka region of the state. Nsukka is a nice place with hospitable people.

Your vacation in Enugu would be memorable as they are many side attractions such as masquerade, udu bunch, and other things to make your stay warm. Ever heard of Fr. Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministries? He stays in Enugu, Nigeria. He predicted the victory of PMB, so it will be a nice time being in Adoration Ministries.

Hit me up when you land in Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu.

thanks but any idea of somewhere outside the country?
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Lexusgs430: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rolly83:
SMH for the very silly comments coming from so called graduates in Nigeria.. I really pity this generation of very low IQ youths angry

Have you suggested where the OP can spend a whole N200,000, outside Nigeria?

Before you shoot the messenger, think about the message...........

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by gnykelly(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kenya is $50 visa on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Johnfavour(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
gnykelly:
Kenya is $50 visa on arrival.
would you like to tell me more?
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by stephanio(f): 2:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Johnfavour:
Hello Nairalanders.

Options are Ghana ,Lome,togo ,cotonu.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by gnykelly(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Johnfavour:
would you like to tell me more?

Kenya.co.ke
it is very easy. Angola is more beautiful that UK.
there are perfect spot for holidaying in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2018
I hope you eventually traveled and didn't let the negative comments dissuade you?
A road trip thru Benin, Togo to Ghana will work
However with 200K, I would suggest a road trip to Togo (lovely, natural, almost empty kiss beaches)
Stay in Lome and from there visit the markets and crash a wedding, and attend a funeral...also hang out in a street pub in the evenings (these best give you a feel of the culture)...on your way back you could spend a day (or a night) in Cotonou, or not
I believe you can spend 5 to 7 days thus

This experience would enrich your life forever
And could spark up another more extensive trip thru WA once you have more money cool

Have a nice life/good luck
You are already on the right path

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by celestialAgent(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
You can't beyond Ghana with your budget cos naira weak.
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Godson201333(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Icon4s:

There are a couple of good resorts in the Lekki axis with reasonable accommodation rates. LA' Campaign tropicana being one of them. You can get a room as low as 20K+ per night.
With your 150K you can have fun there for at least 4-5 days.

He said country and not within Nigeria..
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by mavinc4u(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
merahki:
I hope you eventually traveled and didn't let the negative comments dissuade you?
A road trip thru Benin, Togo to Ghana will work
However with 200K, I would suggest a road trip to Togo (lovely, natural, almost empty kiss beaches)
Stay in Lome and from there visit the markets and crash a wedding, and attend a funeral...also hang out in a street pub in the evenings (these best give you a feel of the culture)...on your way back you could spend a day (or a night) in Cotonou, or not
I believe you can spend 5 to 7 days thus

This experience would enrich your life forever
And could spark up another more extensive trip thru WA once you have more money cool

Have a nice life/good luck
You are already on the right path

Attend funeral? grin for someone that needs vacation. My stomach don burst grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Icon4s(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Godson201333:

He said country and not within Nigeria..

He wants to go on vacation outside the country with just 200K? Except if it is near by republic of Benin.
Flight ticket alone self, before you talk of accommodation and feeding, what of sight seeing?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Icon4s:

He wants to go on vacation outside the country with just 200K? Except if it is newbear republic of Benin.
Flight ticket alone self, before you talk of accommodation and feeding, what of sight seeing?

It is not only planes that can leave Nigeria dear
There is road travel and a return ticket to any of Benin- Togo -Ghana is less than 50 thousand Naira
So you see? We (you) can learn everyday
Cheers
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
mavinc4u:

Attend funeral? grin for someone that needs vacation. My stomach don burst grin grin

I don't know what to do with this superiorly ignorant post that is bold enough to laugh at people whilst being so
I will just say cheers
Cheers
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is South Africa / 6 Recommended Cities In Canada Where Nigerians Can Live And Have A Great Time. / Close Hotels To Us Embassy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.