Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? (4517 Views)

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / U.S.A Vacation With Family Of 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by uboma(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hati13:
Ethiopia is a great choice

He cannot travel to Ethiopia and back with NGN200k
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by uboma(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
gnykelly:
Kenya is $50 visa on arrival.

Even at that, NGN200k won't take him to Kenya...
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Icon4s(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
merahki:

It is not only planes that can leave Nigeria dear
There is road travel and a return ticket to any of Benin- Togo -Ghana is less than 50 thousand Naira
So you see? We (you) can learn everyday
Cheers

you can learn what every day. Who doesn't know those West African countries are accessible by road.

Oga, someone that is going on vacation is not meant to go through all those tortuous journeys. People that make such trips are typically going for business, schooling and other serious matters. Do you know how many border points they will have stop for checking?

If he doesn't have enough money he rather looks for one nice resort in Nigeria and enjoy his 200K.
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Icon4s(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
uboma:

He cannot travel to Ethiopia and back with NGN200k

Abi. Even if he manages to get to Ethiopia, who pays for his accommodation, feeding, transportation and cost of other activities?
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Waffarianman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Accra Ghana you wont regret it was there last year what a nice place.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by mavinc4u(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
merahki:

I don't know what to do with this superiorly ignorant post that is bold enough to laugh at people whilst being so
I will just say cheers
Cheers
lipsrsealed

I don't understand your English. Please explain.
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by plus7(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
If you are on Twitter follow @irinajo_NG and @TVPAdventures.

The last time I checked, there is plan for a trip to The Republic of Benin in the month of September.
Can't remember the cost but I think your 200k should do it.
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Arisukuni: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Fifthwave:

150k USdollars or NGN?

Hey coursemate! cheesy

I sent you a PM kindly reply please.

Better still Hi me on WhatsApp
Zero eight zero six two nine nine eight six six eight . Thanks
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Arisukuni: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Baba blueelf I jealous u OH, see as people just ask after u after short period way u blow AWOL. No-one even asked after me( even as I'm the first to coin the word nairaland battalion) LOL

BACK to your matter which is of utmost interest to us all, let me contribute my own little idea, but I trust other comrades go Don do better justice behind the scene for security reasons

One thing I noticed about the Army especially in relation to Short service is that there is No Definite Arrangement (NDA lol)

In one of this recent DSSC ( I won't mention the course year for security reasons) My guy who has a degree in Entrepreneurship got Shortlisted and also passed out and was posted to Ordinance Corp... That Course of study was never advertised believe ME, plus I still get guys way never finish NYSC Service but they passed out successfully.... So all na base on luck and Connect

So baba no sad anything, do your perfect age reduction arithmetic for SSC or register your DSSC kowai

E be like say awoof shortlist go de this year like SSC 45, no go dull OH, toh

So that said, I'll like to ask after explosiveskull, where's that dude ,Shay baba said till Sept 29 before he applies... Them no de tell man OH
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by Blueelf: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arisukuni:
Baba blueelf I jealous u OH, see as people just ask after u after short period way u blow AWOL. No-one even asked after me( even as I'm the first to coin the word nairaland battalion) LOL

BACK to your matter which is of utmost interest to us all, let me contribute my own little idea, but I trust other comrades go Don do better justice behind the scene for security reasons

One thing I noticed about the Army especially in relation to Short service is that there is No Definite Arrangement (NDA lol)

In one of this recent DSSC ( I won't mention the course year for security reasons) My guy who has a degree in Entrepreneurship got Shortlisted and also passed out and was posted to Ordinance Corp... That Course of study was never advertised believe ME, plus I still get guys way never finish NYSC Service but they passed out successfully.... So all na base on luck and Connect

So baba no sad anything, do your perfect age reduction arithmetic for SSC or register your DSSC kowai

E be like say awoof shortlist go de this year like SSC 45, no go dull OH, toh

So that said, I'll like to ask after explosiveskull, where's that dude ,Shay baba said till Sept 29 before he applies... Them no de tell man OH
Re: Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? by LillianVaughanw(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
If we are talking about dollars, you will be welcome in any country! And if we talk about me, I really like to travel, discover new horizons and learn something new. Unfortunately, I have to postpone my trip to Croatia, which I planned this fall, because I need to improve my financial situation. But I hope that soon I will be able to solve this problem and visit this beautiful country, rich in its views, bays and architectural beauty. I also decided to visit the famous Croatia Kvarner bay and have already found the best Kvarner bay apartments. I just need to find the money for this trip.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Close Hotels To Us Embassy In Abuja / Is Food Price More Higher In Nigeria Than In Western Countries ? / This Is South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.