Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) (41203 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I don't do bb put your pics lemme see what you're up to undecided
ok send me your email add you to not safe to do that here, everyone knows the devil has gone digital
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
godofuck231:
ok send me your email add you to not safe to do that here, everyone knows the devil has gone digital
I nor nothing cool
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I nor nothing cool
I'll chase you if you run, so you better give up now, 07068273831

Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
godofuck231:
I'll chase you if you run, so you better give up now, 07068273831
Keep chasing cool
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Keep chasing cool
old send a text so I can
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
godofuck231:
old send a text so I can
What other text do you need apart from this one cool
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
seen thanks
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Afrocentric: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
slawomir:
nonsense
this guy na disgrace
imagine you when be medical student still dey come twitter dey look for soul mate
when he be say girls with different shapes na im full university environment where you for graduate to chose from.
if you are a student of any university and you you dey complain of not having a fuckingg mate or girl friend that can become your wife then you have problem. not to talk of a medical student like you when girls dey die for after them graduate my guy you get wahalar because there are too many girls in university environment that needs a guy in their life and want a guy to fucckk them even for free.
I didn't know about this until I got admission in Uniben. that was when i realize that girls love sex more than guys and they can't do without a relationship
me when nor spoil before come suddenly turn to something else.
you nor need to spend money on them or look for better crib. especially some of the engineering girls
because those engineering girls have low self esteem. even when they are beautiful they still believe and feels that they are not beautiful.
just bent them and penetrate them at places like hall two
June 12
education open field
back of petroleum engineering
back of new pharmacy
my guy you too much. Same as me. When I entered UNIBEN 2002,I was very young and innocent. Until UNIBEN girls spoilt me silly. UNIBEN is the best place to be
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by godofuck231: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I just sent you an emal
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
ok I give up the chase
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
07068213831"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.