Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! (1103 Views)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Twins Born 15 Minutes Apart On New Year Eve, 2021 And 2022 In U.S.(Photos) / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Ladies have been cunny right from the days of Eve!

All the proposal clip I've seen is all about ladies throwing themselves on wealthy guys.

Nonsense and mushroom broomstick!

Guys for centuries have proposed to poor ladies and polished them for good.

So ladies stop deceiving yourselves .. Look for a poor upcoming dude and propose!

Hell he'll say YES!

1 Like

Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Men how do you see it

&

Women, why such tactics
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by Gentle034(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2018
There are so many constraint attached to this your suggestion, but only pride would not allow them think. Just imagine the case of the lady that propose to a guy who decline, she no go ever forgive that guy, that's what their pride does to dem. Just forget them make we peacefully kwantinue with the present order of things I beg.
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2018
@Gentle034

True but why haven't they go for a average dube with future prospect.

Are they proposing because of what they will gain as wealth of the other partner or because of love or fear of losing him or agreement or etc unlike the men that know what they are doing or pressure.

Truly the CREATOR knows why we have different existence.
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
@lalasticlala

Guys wake up
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifyan:
Ladies have been cunny right from the days of Eve!

All the proposal clip I've seen is all about ladies throwing themselves on wealthy guys.

Nonsense and mushroom broomstick!

Guys for centuries have proposed to poor ladies and polished them for good.

So ladies stop deceiving yourselves .. Look for a poor upcoming dude and propose!

Hell he'll say YES!

Dem plenty for nairaland especially romance section once they hear any prefix attached to ur moniker like Dr, engr, etc they wanna attach
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
@chidichuddo

First time seeing sure.
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by Gentle034(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
If you know what Samuel Huntington called Petro-client syndrome. Then you would understand the problem of money politics in Africa. This same Obasanjo supported Buhari, he even tore his membership card publicly. Now he is forming chief adviser to the Nigerian polity.
ifyan:
@Gentle034

True but why haven't they go for a average dube with future prospect.

Are they proposing because of what they will gain as wealth of the other partner or because of love or fear of losing him or agreement or etc unlike the men that know what they are doing or pressure.

Truly the CREATOR knows why we have different existence.
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
@Gentle034

So what message are you trying to pass across by Petro-client syndrome
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by Gentle034(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifyan:
@Gentle034

So what message are you trying to pass across by Petro-client syndrome
Cabalism.
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
@Gentle034

Is there any connection with the said topic
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Broke boys like us af suffered in the hands of our sisters grin

Meanwhile, boys are waiting for the day Sex-dolls will start proposing to guys grin
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
@TonyeBarcanista

I de hail ohhh. Na true way you yarn.

If that one start ehhhh,women go start to kidnapp men for their own.
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifyan:
@TonyeBarcanista

I de hail ohhh. Na true way you yarn.

If that one start ehhhh,women go start to kidnapp men for their own.
Na prayer! E go surely happen because I know my redeemer liveth
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by ifyan(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
@TonyeBarcanista

Hmm

If slay Queen see wetin you de wish for, sorry na your name.

U no c how dem de react about Sex doll

Hmmm hmmm
Re: Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve! by Gentle034(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifyan:
@Gentle034

Is there any connection with the said topic
Are u confused? When things where not going well with OBJ and Jonathan didn't he do that? Oga abeg ask me rationale qwestion, or else I no go reply you.

(1) (Reply)

My father cut off electric supply in my room / Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? / Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.