Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Are There Groups Or Associations In This Section Of Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Groups Or Associations In This Section Of Nairaland? (1568 Views)

Sex Associations And Bodies That You Will Never Believe Exist / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Groups Or Associations In This Section Of Nairaland? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy
Hey c'omon!, carpentry work ain't bad, it's cool and legit cheesy atleast with your support I will be able to grow from carpentry work to police man work. cheesy

abi u wan mk fckboiz fvck u up..dem bad oo

Lol, the boy on my dp?, he'll soon be a big boy cool
So that when you make it the thank you I'll be getting is you're unfaithful undecided then you go marry another person embarassed

wo so you don marry you come dey follow me talk for nairaland..... I have a gift for you

Re: Are There Groups Or Associations In This Section Of Nairaland? by donstan18: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So that when you make it the thank you I'll be getting is you're unfaithful undecided then you go marry another person embarassed

wo so you don marry you come dey follow me talk for nairaland..... I have a gift for you

Lol, i'm different, very very, I assure you a nice fidelity stand cheesy, believe me.... Boutta hit to some shii now, am'a halla you when back cool

Lol, that meme again grin
I never told you I had a wife ooo.
Re: Are There Groups Or Associations In This Section Of Nairaland? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, i'm different, very very, I assure you a nice fidelity stand cheesy, believe me.... Boutta hit to some shii now, am'a halla you when back cool

Lol, that meme again grin
I never told you I had a wife ooo.
Yes your favourite meme cool
Re: Are There Groups Or Associations In This Section Of Nairaland? by donstan18: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes your favourite meme cool
Lol, funny u
Re: Are There Groups Or Associations In This Section Of Nairaland? by mrphysics(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:
The new sheriff in town, Wehdone sir!! Operation O'clean!! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Unimaginable Lies Guys Tell When They Want A Lady / I Am In Love With My Neighbour Daughter (pls I Need Advice Me ) / Repackaged Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.