Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,089 members, 7,838,747 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

By What Authority - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / By What Authority (265 Views)

By What Authority? / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By What Authority by jonatoye(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: By What Authority!

WORD FOR TODAY
We are in a world where your authority over various issues of life will be questioned. You have no authority until the Holy Spirit finds full expression in your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." (Matthew 28:18 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The authority of Jesus (Mark 11:28), Moses (Exo 2:14) and Joseph (Gen 37:cool was questioned at a point in their ministry. Some Men tried to cast out demon in the name of Jesus that Paul preaches but their authority was questioned, because they were no where in the purpose of God (Act 19:13-16).

In like manner, your authority at all levels of life will be challenged each time you are set to take crucial steps to taking your possessions or fulfilling your mandate in destiny.

Why should you be free from sin, generational curse, poverty, sicknesses, crises, satanic bondage and disaster? What authority do you have to live peacefully and joyfully, enjoy a Godly home, career, marriage, prosperity and long life than those who were before you?

It takes the life of Christ and His presence to be a man of authority. There is nothing you can achieve without Him. Jesus is the answer to all questions that challenges your authority to fulfilling your mandate.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not sacrifice my authority on the altar of sin. The reign of your presence will not be missing in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You only have a right to fulfill your desire in Christ alone!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Fulfilled Wednesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Exceedingly Abundantly / Cleric Forces 400 Congregation To Undergo Castration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.