Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (73136 Views)

Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Reelmii: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
who made him a prophet
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by juzzy: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
White garment churches....
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by mustafa006: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Geofavor:

Are you okay?
Excuse me undecided better watch it boy

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by aalangel(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Inasmuch as this is crazy, ungodly and stupid....what's the basis for the arrest
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by phrancis99(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Why did they arrest him? There's no law stating he can't kiss his house girl except she is underaged. They should leave him so he can continue reading bible to the sheeples.

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Spiritual Meaning: Givers never lack. First fruit include February - December salary.

John 1: 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Spiritual Meaning: Thou tithe secureth our private jet fuel god's blessing .
Ah don't get
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Geofavor(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Excuse me undecided better watch it boy
. That picture irks me. Can you withstand the sight of that in reality?

If you can, it means you have a heart of stone -- which is in stark contrast with that smile you wore.
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by chiochio1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
Looks more like a movie to me, even the prophet is wearing 2 ear-rings when the bible stated that thou shall not wear that which belongs to a woman, And people still worship in his church and even look unto him....Confused people are so plenty in this world

fabinfos:

A popular Prophet in Tanzania happens to be in hot waters after sharing photos of himself kissing his wife and housegirl on social media.

Photos of Nabii Tito kissing the two women went viral on social media and irked quite a number of Tanzanians and East Africans who called him out for his queer behaviors.

Confirming the arrest,IGP Simon Sirro said Tito had been arrested following public complaints and will be dealt with accordingly.

See the photos that got him into trouble below;

By Fabinfos: http://fabinfos.com/prophet-arrested-sharing-photo-kissing-wife-housegirl/

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by blessedmeme: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
boostdom:

There is a recent law in Tanzania against public indecency.
So while is it he misbehaving
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Geofavor:
. That picture irks me. Can you withstand the sight of that in reality?

If you can, it means you have a heart of stone -- which is in stark contrast with that smile you wore.
k

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Geofavor(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Geofavor:
Okay.
Bye

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Next2Bezee(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bills2307:
Oga how does this your quotes explain the topic... be very careful

Sheeple spotted.

They cannot read by themselves so they need someone to explain everything for them. That's why it's easy for pastors to cheat them.

If you don't understand my post, take it to your pastor to explain to you grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Geofavor(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
k
Okay. Keep it up. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Geofavor:
Okay. Keep it up. Bye.
bye

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by ufuosman(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fake pastor
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
And Africans are more interested in complaining about sex doll! here is a so called man of God been indecent, and no one is telling us is the "end of the world" maybe i should start attending his church tongue
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
chiochio1:
Looks more like a movie to me, even the prophet is wearing 2 ear-rings when the bible stated that thou shall not wear that which belongs to a woman, And people still worship in his church and even look unto him....Confused people are so plenty in this world

i think you will find that most church goers are hypocrite!
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by kazzy4u(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
nothing way eyes no fit see for dis world
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by SOFTENGR: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
BaD Belle people will envy him and say he is indecent like una no wish say na Una

Don't mind them jor
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by jaafree: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
what do u think of such religion before
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by madgoat(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
saydfact:
make i wait for lala here

Let me introduce you all to my MEME below:

Feel free and enjoy it on NL
- - - - grin grin grin
That is the most useless meme I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Ogaonos: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
BaD Belle people will envy him and say he is indecent like una no wish say na Una

threesum thins.
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Horlufemi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Why did they arrest him? There's no law stating he can't kiss his house girl except she is underaged. They should leave him so he can continue reading bible to the sheeples.

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Spiritual Meaning: Givers never lack. First fruit include February - December salary.

John 1: 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Spiritual Meaning: Thou tithe secureth our private jet fuel god's blessing .

Lolz. You are very very very funny. You are right though with the interpretation of those scriptures. That's how they interprete

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mujida, Omo Odo Rere grin
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by 2shure: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
soon
one go lite up for pulpit
i say very soon
men go begin baaz white london and cold benson for inside church.
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Snow02: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
LMAO I guess he's trying to be solomon with a wife and concubine
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Joemtu: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Livi2020:
Just asking oh...what is his offence.
His offence is he offended the christianity
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Joemtu: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
aalangel:
Inasmuch as this is crazy, ungodly and stupid....what's the basis for the arrest
adultery is a crime in Tanzania.what about nigeria?
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by HaneefahRN(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
The house girl even seems pregnant
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by AceDomino(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2018
Apostle kasali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.