Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

"Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out (32502 Views)

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport / Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by being(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Are the ridiculous and insensitive comments above the reason we are still so backwards as a nation and the western countries are so much advanced?

Your brother makes a mistake or falls victim of circumstance and then your first instinct is to ignore him as he suffers terribly?! SAD!!

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
angry
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by redangel2017: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Maylasia kwa.. Haaaa.. Oooo no place to run angry
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by AngelicBeing: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
ehispapa:
that camp is not a childs play. i cried when i visited a friend who was framed up there. how on earth do you keep people in a cage meant for chicken. Nigerians and Myanmar have the highest population in that camp.
sad

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Shayneward1: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
This government does not take its citizens seriously.

The U. S vice president is currently in Egypt to negotiate the release of 2 of citizens in Egyptian jail, that's how they value their citizens.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
How she take go there? Them no dey screen people for airport again? See English abeg.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
how did they get there in the first place? who da hell goes to malaysia anyway?
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Shayneward1: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
[s]
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

When you left Nigeria to go to Malaysia without documents did you tell the Nigerian government? Now you want the government to use resources that are not enough to take care of law abiding people to get you out of the trouble you got yourself into.

[/s]

Your comment is insensitive at best, if you find any opportunity to leave this sh1thole you would leave it.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by salmonkas178(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

When you left Nigeria to go to Malaysia without documents did you tell the Nigerian government? Now you want the government to use resources that are not enough to take care of law abiding people to get you out of the trouble you got yourself into.

Lol
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
This one boyfriend de detention, nobody send go do fraud, no be by force to drive Range Rover.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shayneward1:
[s][/s]

Your comment is insensitive at best, if you find any opportunity to leave this sh1thole you would leave it.
Sorry, I do not willingly commit crimes.

Travelling without documents is a crime and we should not paint it any less

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Tinocosta17(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Come and do what. LET THE SO CALLED GOVT HELP THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO ENDURE HARDSHIP HERE FIRST.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by harry2sexy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bullshit
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by 2shure: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
i trust buhari
he gives no fuc
ww wey dey hia
we be mumu abi
abeg make una die for dia
una no dey useful here
bich

id rada fly to usa or cana
or last last brazil
wtf
asia no be better place abegi
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Funjosh:
Which of the government, is it this Buhari government [/b]that don't get her bearing she is calling on. There only consolation is that[b] Abike Dabiri is a mother she might listen to them.
Oga I don't get what you're saying. Is Abike not a member of Buhari's government? Isn't it her job to sort out matters like these? Or would you prefer Buhari gets on the phone with the Malaysian prime minister
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by olawonder(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

Don’t talk like this bro, I don’t hv a reason why shouldn’t but desperate ppl sometimes don’t know what else to do but ask for help. Don’t u think the govt is partly responsible for why they end up in a slammer thousands of miles away from thr homes and families?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
May God deliver dem amen

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by martineverest(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Na FG do your visa? angry
abeg ask dem .....did they consult FG before embarking on such journey?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by ladycomfort(f): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
What concerns us
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
being:
Are the ridiculous and insensitive comments above the reason we are still so backwards as a nation and the western countries are so much advanced?

Your brother makes a mistake or falls victim of circumstance and then your first instinct is to ignore him as he suffers terribly?! SAD!!
The only people I pity are those who are trafficked. Those who went there knowing fully well the consequences should face it.

I am in Nigeria, they manage to raise capital for flight, flew off with fake documents or over stayed their welcome and I should be spending money I dont have on them? People need to be responsible for their actions

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by harry2sexy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shayneward1:
[s][/s]

Then why call on the help of the shithole government when they get stranded?
That's bullshit

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shayneward1:
[s][/s]

Your comment is insensitive at best, if you find any opportunity to leave[b] this sh1thole[/b] you would leave it.
Well since our country is a 'shi1thole' then its only logical that we live up to expectations.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by insabarnur(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
When u enter Malaysia, we no hear but since pepper no raise like u been dream,u come de hala.abegi de there.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
olawonder:

Don’t talk like this bro, I don’t hv a reason why shouldn’t but desperate ppl sometimes don’t know what else to do but ask for help. Don’t u think the govt is partly responsible for why they end up in a slammer thousands of miles away from thr homes and families?
Desperate people are poor people who cannot afford food and steal loaves of bread.

People who raise 300-400k to travel to another have a life, they just want more.

Wanting more is great but do it legally. If you commit a crine, face the consequence.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

It's a sad sad situation. My company sent me on a course to Kuala Lumpur in 2011, do you know I saw Nigerians hawking things like phones and belts in the streets of KL shocked

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by millionboi2: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:

Sorry, I do not willingly commit crimes.

Travelling without documents is a crime and we should not paint it any less
you mean thy don't have international passport?
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
efesodje:

It's a sad sad situation. My company sent me on a course to Kuala Lumpur in 2011, do you know I saw Nigerians hawking things like phones and belts in the streets of KL shocked
As long as it is legal and they have documents, it is a hustle
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
abegi! shift! you see white rice eat in malaysian prison you no happy, some nigerians don't even see white rice to eat in nigeria, when you people were running to malay you didn't tell us now una dey prison it becomes our problem. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
being:

Nobody is saying that. We are only saying we need to reset the way we think it's that easy to get rich quick by going overseas. The thought of those streets being filled with gold bars and what not.

If you are travelling please have a tangible reason before doing so:

1. You are going for schooling
2. You got a job
3. You are relocating to be with family,

these are just examples of tangible reasons

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:

As long as it is legal and they have documents, it is a hustle

If you say so bro. Make I no talk pass this so you don't ban me grin

Na joke I dey o cheesy
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
they dont need buhari
who they need to invite is hushpuppy,so he can enlighten them on how to be gucci bobos and mamas
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shayneward1:
This government does not take its citizens seriously.

The U. S vice president is currently in Egypt to negotiate the release of 2 of citizens in Egyptian jail, that's how they value their citizens.
And when trump calls nigeria shithole they will start crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Bus Crash: How Woman Dived Out Of Window To Save Her Baby / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria (Meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.