Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

"Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out (32529 Views)

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport / Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nigeriadondie: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Staying in that camp is better than coming back to this shìt hole country.

Trust me...
grin grin grin
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Lhimeet(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
sad sad sad
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by redangel2017: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pls lets go and thief.. U said no... Thats good.. Pls lets go nd thief u said yes.. Nd in the process u wer caught.. Nd imprisoned.. angrywho will u blame
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by cristianisraeli: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

When you left Nigeria to go to Malaysia without documents did you tell the Nigerian government? Now you want the government to use resources that are not enough to take care of law abiding people to get you out of the trouble you got yourself into.

award to the worse nigerian and the worse moderator of 2018 goes to you boy....you are a heartless kid and your statement is why nigeria would remain a shithole...moderators are not supposed to always comment on issues..you think you would be on nairaland forever?nairaland local champion...very insensitive comment and you would always blame our leaders..seun you need to see this comment and do something about this guy..wheres your human side?...this is disgusting..we are our problems in nigeria..

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
being:
Are the ridiculous and insensitive comments above the reason we are still so backwards as a nation and the western countries are so much advanced?

Your brother makes a mistake or falls victim of circumstance and then your first instinct is to ignore him as he suffers terribly?! SAD!!

Don't mind them

Very stupid set of human beings they are, lacking empathy
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by olawonder(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:

Desperate people are poor people who cannot afford food and steal loaves of bread.

People who raise 300-400k to travel to another have a life, they just want more.

Wanting more is great but do it legally. If you commit a crine, face the consequence.
Not entirely true, in most cases ppl struggle to raise 300-400 and then took the option to spend it that way in orders to sustain the funds. Many chose to hang about in Naija but hv regrettable experience because they’ve been robbed or fell victim to fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shayneward1:
This government does not take its citizens seriously.

The U. S vice president is currently in Egypt to negotiate the release of 2 of citizens in Egyptian jail, that's how they value their citizens.

That is the difference between a Caucasian run country and one run by black monkeys.

That's why sometimes, when a racist remark is made, deep within me I don't bother much, because most black people don't behave or reason like human beings.

How can Any one not show empathy? ,

Even tho they went without papers, is that enough to leave them to rot and decay there?

Are they not Nigerian citiZens?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by iswallker(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
efesodje:

Nobody is saying that. We are only saying we need to reset the way we think it's that easy to get rich quick by going overseas. The thought of those streets being filled with gold bars and what not.

If you are travelling please have a tangible reason before doing so:

1. You are going for schooling
2. You got a job
3. You are relocating to be with family,

these are just examples of tangible reasons

4. Getting tired of a shithole country should have been no 1
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by dederocs(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Who send you travel?
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by iswallker(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
itsene:
Prison is better than deportation campaigning?
Is that what I heard?

That's what she said...
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by mechanics(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Na FG send them go Malaysia, they should get themselves out of there, see has she's even saying it that the aeroplane should come to Malaysia to pick them and go back to Libya, she thinks it's that easy.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Emmyviva: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
The GOVERNMENT that pays more attention to cows ,,,, is that one a Government....? Prospective returnees ,,,, U guys are on YOUR OWN.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
cristianisraeli:

award to the worse nigerian and the worse moderator of 2018 goes to you boy....you are a heartless kid and your statement is why nigeria would remain a shithole...moderators are not supposed to always comment on issues..you think you would be on nairaland forever?nairaland local champion...very insensitive comment and you would always blame our leaders..seun you need to see this comment and do something about this guy..wheres your human side?...this is disgusting..we are our problems in nigeria..

Bros you dey vex o shocked
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nairalanddist: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

When you left Nigeria to go to Malaysia without documents did you tell the Nigerian government? Now you want the government to use resources that are not enough to take care of law abiding people to get you out of the trouble you got yourself into.

even though you've banned me uncountable times, i love u this night for your honest comment. God bless you
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by AnanseK(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Flexherbal:
At times people blame those who run out of this country in search of greener pastures.

How i wish they could also tell our leaders to stop looting our money and make this country habitable for Nigerians!

It’s not because of looting my friend. Those guys are greedy and desperate to develop other lands.

Majority of the illegal immigrants are from the developer tribe. You know them.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by AnanseK(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Her English

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by ehispapa(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
so what did you do to help them?

i could only help the best i could. i remember taking messages to Nigeria for about 5 other guys with a lockup number for identification to their families to reach them. i am aware that came out one week later cos you need to fund your flight back home if not you will die in there.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by ehispapa(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
brunobaba:

Visited a friend abi you were there before
You'd never admit anyway.

see your indian police cap head. No one stop you from going in there if you have a person lockup number. that place is war! dont wish your enemy to be there.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by ibkgab001: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

Let he who without sin cast the first stone

Even your Oga at the top has sin today many times why are you so wicked like this muideeni
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by iswallker(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
owowa145:

Mehn bro, u spoke hard truth. If d nation was a conducive condition who will be travelling up and down to hustle. People from advanced nation gallivant around the world as tourist not to go and base in a place to hustle. May God help us, and lets situp also. Election is coming people opting between Atiku or Buhari. Are these the people we need? Abeg, where are the vibrant and intellectual youths who are ready to render valuable service? And I don't want people from Royal home or blue blooded status. Let the youths who have seen it all on the street stand up for their obligatory and positional right. My 2cents oo.

Your English need make person hold dico...
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by iswallker(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
mechanics:
Na FG send them go Malaysia, they should get themselves out of there, see has she's even saying it that the aeroplane should come to Malaysia to pick them and go back to Libya, she thinks it's that easy.

So some people were sent to libya through Niger bah.

She's only calling attention to what a normal country should do.

shocked
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Who send una mumu waka go libya
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Who send una go there
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Gossiplover: 3:35am On Jan 25, 2018
No be small thing
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2018
For those who are lambasting the citizen that is requesting assistance from her country:

"The oldest and simplest justification for government is as protector: protecting citizens from violence."

It's sad that our ruthless regimes over the years have eroded the populace from recognizing and enjoying this most basic need of the society.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by BetaThings: 5:16am On Jan 25, 2018
Flexherbal:
At times people blame those who run out of this country in search of greener pastures.

How i wish they could also tell our leaders to stop looting our money and make this country habitable for Nigerians!

Let the people who run out also tell the leaders to stop looting
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by safetyInspector(m): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2018
How can somebody enter a country like Malaysia without document? Can you travel to Malaysia through Libya? They overstayed their visit or tourist visa. Many people are so much in a hurry to travel out of Nigeria to the extent that they can travel with one week visa and Malaysia is not a country to try such experiment.
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by mokane28: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2018
I weak for the guy oo, Singapore is a highly developed country, i have been there thrice and the place is wow! even Malaysia and Thailand are highly developed countries too, i have been there
chineduemmao:
abeg remove singapore, its disrespectful naming a first word nation alongside semi-shithole nations cheesy
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by brunobaba(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2018
ehispapa:

see your indian police cap head. No one stop you from going in there if you have a person lockup number. that place is war! dont wish your enemy to be there.
Indian police cap head kee
LOL....you wee not kill me,was only pulling your legs anyway.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by owowa145(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2018
iswallker:

Your English need make person hold dico...
Abeg no vex, as d tin dey pain me for body, I just rush dey type without double checking for possible errors. Just try decipher Na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Airlines Are Underpricing Us - Alex Onyema / Bus Crash: How Woman Dived Out Of Window To Save Her Baby / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria (Meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.