Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

"Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out (32532 Views)

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport / Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
okeke00:
You mean our Government wey dey eat too much of Maggi
grin grin grin grin grin This is Ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by kazzy4u(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
who send una go abroad self, nw una go dey blame FG of anything badt dat hppn. we way we dey naija die or wat
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
ehispapa:
that camp is not a childs play. i cried when i visited a friend who was framed up there. how on earth do you keep people in a cage meant for chicken. Nigerians and Myanmar have the highest population in that camp.
so what did you do to help them?
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by ladycomfort(f): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
ehispapa:
that camp is not a childs play. i cried when i visited a friend who was framed up there. how on earth do you keep people in a cage meant for chicken. Nigerians and Myanmar have the highest population in that camp.

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by godquality: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

When you left Nigeria to go to Malaysia without documents did you tell the Nigerian government? Now you want the government to use resources that are not enough to take care of law abiding people to get you out of the trouble you got yourself into.

if the country better, people for no leave na. When we start going to countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, even Philippines then you know all is not well.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by JefLonDon(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

When you left Nigeria to go to Malaysia without documents did you tell the Nigerian government? Now you want the government to use resources that are not enough to take care of law abiding people to get you out of the trouble you got yourself into.

So so On-point!!!!

if they had made it would they call Nigerian government to come share inside

Abeg anybody that wanna travel out to hustle should know is at his/her own peril and stop shouting.

Did anybody force you to go abroad

Abi body dey pinch You??

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
We have dead people ruling us. What help do you expect?
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by itsene: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Prison is better than deportation campaigning?
Is that what I heard?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by brunobaba(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
ehispapa:
Visited a friend abi you were there before
You'd never admit anyway.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by chineduemmao: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

if ur child misbehaves do u rather leave him to die?
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Saladin25(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shayneward1:
This government does not take its citizens seriously.

The U. S vice president is currently in Egypt to negotiate the release of 2 of citizens in Egyptian jail, that's how they value their citizens.
Even though, I would want our government to come to their rescue, but this your comment is one sided. When the government brought in more than 2000 Nigerians from Libya, did you commend the govt? Was it the government that told them not to have proper documents? Why living in another man's land illegally? This people are adult, they all know the consequences of the actions they took. Government kept on warning Nigerians travelling abroad to have proper documents and travel through proper channels, but our people would say "who govt help, se na govt go feed me"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Bgorgeous: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
The young people hustling in Nigeria are fools abi ? How come the government should help people who went away willingly in search of greener pasture,
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by delishpot: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Na so, if say person tell them to no go that time, Dem for hear? Dem for talk say Na bad Belle dey do the person.
Anyway, make we rescue the chicken from hawk before we no am for making bad movement. Na pikin wey dey alive naim mama dey correct and train. FG , brother Bubu please if you are reading this, help them.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by loomer: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

No dey talk like that
Irish people wey dey USA illegally plenty and e no mean say their government go abandon them when they need help.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by delishpot: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
itsene:
Prison is better than deportation campaigning?
Is that what I heard?

Because prison provides manageable food and environment for inmates while deportation camp na jungle. Plus in prison you may be released to go back into society while in deportation camp na home straight and they don't want to return home as deportees.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Saladin25(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
And when trump calls nigeria shithole they will start crying
The same USA you people are commending do warn her citizens not to travel to certain countries, if you are caught, it is at your own peril. Even though they would find a negotiator, it would take them months or years before they can get her citizens out.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by chineduemmao: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
godquality:
if the country better, people for no leave na. When we start going to countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, even Philippines then you know all is not well.
abeg remove singapore, its disrespectful naming a first word nation alongside semi-shithole nations cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by owowa145(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bigbeard:
tɦɛʏ sɦօʊʟɖ ċօռtaċt tɦɛ ռɨɢɛʀɨaռ ɛʍɮassʏ օʋɛʀ tɦɛʀɛ.
Trust me, d embassy there is also a shithole. Them no even get diplomatic reputation over there. sad
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by shegie(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ashawo, see her mouth like she's sucking dick, Bleep them round to save ur life over there. munmun
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by owowa145(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
chineduemmao:
abeg remove singapore, its disrespectful naming a first word nation alongside semi-shithole nations cheesy
True bro. People underestimate the country (Singapore) because of its name, this is a country labeled to be amongst top 5 most developed countries in the world wielding the number 1 passport in the world whilst U.S A being number 7 most valuable. Even the Malaysia they are underrating, if u have been there before, u will wish Nigeria could posses even just Half of their infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by owowa145(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
delishpot:

Because prison provides manageable food and environment for inmates while deportation camp na jungle. Plus in prison you may be released to go back into society while in deportation camp na home straight and they don't want to return home as deportees.
Baba, Malaysian prison Na hell oo, people dey die throway. Racial country. Man, no do ooo. Make Dem just deport them. The shame go Como after sometime.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by dieBYfire: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:

The only people I pity are those who are trafficked. Those who went there knowing fully well the consequences should face it.

I am in Nigeria, they manage to raise capital for flight, flew off with fake documents or over stayed their welcome and I should be spending money I dont have on them? People need to be responsible for their actions

To think you are an MOD baffles me alot! And how did you know they had illegal documents?
So you think everyone who has issues in foreign countries have illegal documents ?
To think you are part of the crew that ban NL critics is still the 8th wonder of this world !
Kai sad

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by chineduemmao: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
owowa145:

True bro. People underestimate the country (Singapore) because of its name, this is a country labeled to be amongst top 5 most developed countries in the world wielding the number 1 passport in the world whilst U.S A being number 7 most valuable. Even the Malaysia they are underrating, if u have been there before, u will wish Nigeria could posses even just Half of their infrastructure.
yet they are the smallest country in asia.

Internet for most people is only for FB, twitter and IG.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by owowa145(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
godquality:
Egbon, abeg remove Singapore and Malaysia from there. Go check ur developed countries Indices and see where Singapore Is placed. Regarding Malaysia, though they are racial, but if u know this country well, u will know that Nigeria is billions of miles behind them.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by sonofoluku: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
She's cute and busty with very voluptuous lips.Shes obviously a Bini girl.Thats all I saw.As for those in jail ,up to 7 years!Buhari no get their time oh..tjis one wey OBJ done fire am...hmm...them go wait oh...
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Snow02: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari has not finished answering benue people you want him to answer people who are all the way in Malaysia.?? OK
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is really bad. Nigeria present situation is pushing our young once out. But please if you must leave, be careful of the country you are going to. Malaysia without papers is not a joking matter. There are no jobs there for immigrants! The reason why it's the no 1 destination for yahoo boys is because it's easy to buy stolen credit cards there. If you want to hustle legit don't near Malaysia without papers!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by iammarvellux(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ok, they have hear
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Ernesthugo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Here we go again.

are u truly a bot or a Mod?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Maski87: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Make una do them 419 jare.
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by Ernesthugo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
so what did you do to help them?
reported the news live
Re: "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out by owowa145(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
olawonder:

Don’t talk like this bro, I don’t hv a reason why shouldn’t but desperate ppl sometimes don’t know what else to do but ask for help. Don’t u think the govt is partly responsible for why they end up in a slammer thousands of miles away from thr homes and families?
Mehn bro, u spoke hard truth. If d nation was a conducive condition who will be travelling up and down to hustle. People from advanced nation gallivant around the world as tourist not to go and base in a place to hustle. May God help us, and lets situp also. Election is coming people opting between Atiku or Buhari. Are these the people we need? Abeg, where are the vibrant and intellectual youths who are ready to render valuable service? And I don't want people from Royal home or blue blooded status. Let the youths who have seen it all on the street stand up for their obligatory and positional right. My 2cents oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Airlines Are Underpricing Us - Alex Onyema / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria (Meme Collection) / Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.