Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies (21188 Views)

'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng / I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by phoenix17(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
e no go better for presidency.... eti ya were
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by Audray(f): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
J2381:
lol. Yep. It is. How have you been?
Here and There man. Just trying to survive. You? smiley
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by deebrownneymar: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
And the propaganda continues. Do they want to show us how many NEPA he has commissioned?
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
I rather watch cartoon network than yo listen to that shit
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
I rather watch cartoon network than to listen to that shit
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by egobetatoday: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Optional09:
Still campaigning after 3 years in power. You are a failure and a disgrace to this country Buhari

Epic!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by oruma19: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
angels09:

Rand is 28 Naira

The kwacha is one of the most useless currencies in the world
I was surprised when I wanted CFA and was told it's 1:1 in Ndjamena chad republic. I wept for nigeria at the airport... Sotay chad useless currency de folo naira drag.. It's now almost 0.8naira :1 CFA ...something that used to be 0.3naira to 1cfa
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by J2381: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Audray:

Here and There man. Just trying to survive. You? smiley
work, work and work. That's all there is... and hey, there's the other thing: alcohol and girls. grin
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by DrollyForce(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Atleast Zimbabwe isn't on the list!
Samueldodo781:
South Africa: – – – – – 1 Rand = 13 Naira
Angola: – – – – – – – – 1 kwanza = 2 Naira
Botswana: – – – – – – 1 Pula = 18 Naira
Cape Verde: – – – – – 1 Escudo = 2 Naira
Algeria: – – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 2 Naira
Egypt: – – – – – – – – 1 Pound =
25 Naira
Eritrea: – – – – – – – 1 Nakata = 13 Naira
Ethiopia: – – – – – – 1 Birr = 9 Naira
Ghana: – – – – – – – 1 Cedi = 83 Naira
Gambia: – – – – – – 1 Dalasi = 5 Naira
Kenya: – – – – – – – 1 Shilling = 3 Naira
Liberia: – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 4 Naira
Lesotho: – – – – – – 1 Loti = 14 Naira
Libya: – – – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 146 Naira
Morrocco: – – – – – 1 Dirham = 146 Naira
Madagascar: – – – 1 Ariary = 4 Naira
Mauritius: – – – – 1 Rupee = 6 Naira
Malawi: – – – – – 1 kwacha = 11 Naira
Mozambique: – – 1 Metical = 4 Naira
Namibia: – – – – – 1 Dollar = 12 Naira
Seychelles: – – – – 1 Rupee = 12 Naira
Sudan: – – – – – – 1 pound = 32 Naira
Swaziland: – – – 1 Lilangeri = 13 Naira
Tunisia: – – – – – 1 Dinar = 100 Naira
Zambia: – – – – 1 kwacha = 18 Naira
Even the worst economies of Africa now have more valuable currencies than us.
What do you think of this? it's APC change killing of our economies ? May God save our nation.
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by adegeye38(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Samueldodo781:
South Africa: – – – – – 1 Rand = 13 Naira
Angola: – – – – – – – – 1 kwanza = 2 Naira
Botswana: – – – – – – 1 Pula = 18 Naira
Cape Verde: – – – – – 1 Escudo = 2 Naira
Algeria: – – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 2 Naira
Egypt: – – – – – – – – 1 Pound =
25 Naira
Eritrea: – – – – – – – 1 Nakata = 13 Naira
Ethiopia: – – – – – – 1 Birr = 9 Naira
Ghana: – – – – – – – 1 Cedi = 83 Naira
Gambia: – – – – – – 1 Dalasi = 5 Naira
Kenya: – – – – – – – 1 Shilling = 3 Naira
Liberia: – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 4 Naira
Lesotho: – – – – – – 1 Loti = 14 Naira
Libya: – – – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 146 Naira
Morrocco: – – – – – 1 Dirham = 146 Naira
Madagascar: – – – 1 Ariary = 4 Naira
Mauritius: – – – – 1 Rupee = 6 Naira
Malawi: – – – – – 1 kwacha = 11 Naira
Mozambique: – – 1 Metical = 4 Naira
Namibia: – – – – – 1 Dollar = 12 Naira
Seychelles: – – – – 1 Rupee = 12 Naira
Sudan: – – – – – – 1 pound = 32 Naira
Swaziland: – – – 1 Lilangeri = 13 Naira
Tunisia: – – – – – 1 Dinar = 100 Naira
Zambia: – – – – 1 kwacha = 18 Naira
Even the worst economies of Africa now have more valuable currencies than us.
What do you think of this? it's APC change killing of our economies ? May God save our nation.
Inflation rates are different, wat might cost 1000 nair here might cost 10000 naira in some of d country mentioned, the us dollar, is not d most valuable in d world, but yet it is d most powerful
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
I will still bring it here for you to read.
Idiotic pigs of Biafra cannot escape

The guy cannot even run for his life again. You bad gaan o.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by dheilaw1(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2018
id911:
I will be a big fool to waste my precious time to listen to any media program that has to do with this useless govt run by utterly incompetent President
its so unfortunate that ipork miscreants have taken over this forum
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by AvailableCofOLa(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Lol. All deceit!
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by dheilaw1(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2018
buhariguy:
I will still bring it here for you to read.
Idiotic pigs of Biafra cannot escape
those pigs have taken over nairaland

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by Audray(f): 1:37am On Jan 25, 2018
J2381:
work, work and work. That's all there is... and hey, there's the other thing: alcohol and girls. grin
Oh Joe...never change.
But cut your liver the occasional slack okay wink .
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by gaskiyamagana: 3:41am On Jan 25, 2018
id911:
I will be a big fool to waste my precious time to listen to any media program that has to do with this useless govt run by utterly incompetent President
Thank God, it is not for you alone.
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by gaskiyamagana: 3:44am On Jan 25, 2018
dodelight:
Failed on arrival! Buhari going going gone!
Wailers and wailing continue till 2023.
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by gaskiyamagana: 3:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
If a government has truly worked then their is no need for us to see it on TV we can see it and feel it

Besides their is no light and fuel is too expensive to buy and burn watching bubu fantasies

#BackToDaura2019
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by gaskiyamagana: 3:46am On Jan 25, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I will sell my television, than listen to the load of rubbish.
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by mindtricks: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2018
Powers that be. always taking the people for granted,
always refusing to get the job done,
always hoping to get away with it,
always promoting mediocrity as excellence.

To make such impact in the lives of the people isn't as impracticable as they like to paint it. They just do not have the intent in the first place, and always choose to put their personal interest first.
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by mindtricks: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Completely petty trying to reduce genuine expression of disatisafaction of concerned Nigerians to name calling and mud-slinging in the name of defending a failing govt, which will not hold water. Things already have gone beyond that, and all that matters is that apostles of powers that be urge them to man up and do justice to the nations resource at their disposal. The wishy washy performance of Buhari and co can never be mistaken for excellence.
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by vinnex: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2018
The killings by herdsmen on ethnic farmers will also be shown as part of their achievement because even yesterday and now the security personels are protecting herdsmen to kill farmers in Benue state..
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by J2381: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2018
Audray:
Oh Joe...never change.
But cut your liver the occasional slack okay wink .
can do, will do. Alcohol I can take a break, but sex... Hell no! grin

Good morning.
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by Audray(f): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2018
J2381:
can do, will do. Alcohol I can take a break, but sex... Hell no! grin

Good morning.
Morning. Haha
Too much of that can get sickening or boring as well. How can you not be tired doing a thing over and over and over and...?
Re: Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies by J2381: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Audray:

Morning. Haha
Too much of that can get sickening or boring as well. How can you not be tired doing a thing over and over and over and...?
That's the beauty of it, it's fun. One doesn't get tired of eating, no? grin that's how I see sex: food for my loins. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deletion Of Section 84(12): Malami Effects Judgement In Line With The Law / Mangu Killings: Five Suspects Arrested Over Murder Of ’30’ Plateau Residents / CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.