Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya (1075 Views)

Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Kolababe: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
According to Edaily Kenya, Nomalcy was interrupted in Kapkwen area, Bomet county, Kenya after a man was apprehended got having engaged in ‘sexual intercourse’ with two hens, leading to their death.

According to reports, 33-year-old Alfred Kipkemoi Mutai alias Chesoni stole the two hens belonging to his neighbour on Saturday evening, January 20.

He is then reported to have engaged in the unnatural act all through the night and was nabbed in the morning sneaking out with the dead hens.

Upon being pressed on where he was taking the chicken, Chesoni confessed to having committed the act.

He was then beaten up by the villagers who demanded he compensates the owner of the birds.

Richard Kibor Tonui, the owner of the hens, said he would only forgive the culprit upon receiving a compensation fee of Ksh.4, 000.

“I was shocked to wake up in the morning only to find that this man (Chesoni) had raped my hens. I want Ksh.2, 000 for each chicken, only then will I forgive him and he will never be allowed to step foot in my compound again,” said Mr. Kibor.

Following the beating by the villagers, an injured Chesoni pledged to get married and lead a better life.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photo-33yearold-man-rapes-his-neighbors-two-hens-to-death-in-kenya

Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Kolababe: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
more
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by hidhrhis(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kolababe:
why na
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by AlienRobot: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
A Ghanaian... I guess?
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Generalkaycee(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chai
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Marcelo290(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
It has Kenya in it, straight to Front page grin grin
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Stemkay: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
kenya always. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by laydoh(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
wat z happening hia
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by JULIE1925(f): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin

See NASTY guy!

He want some hot tight NUNU so he can boast that his rod is a MONSTROUS one.. Imagine how he stretched those tight holes.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by cruzita(f): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
KENYA NEVER DISAPPOINTS WHEN IT COMES TO WIERD NEWS
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Nixiepie(f): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sicko sad
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by sweerychick(f): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lies, bloggers and fake news
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ritual things... That's if the story is true.
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by ayoblinks(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Bills2307(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
so the two hen died in active service?? this story looks fake though. and for d guy

Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by sirusX(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
AlienRobot:
A Ghanaian... I guess?
Kenya dey beat dem wella ontop this kain matta
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
sweerychick:
Lies, bloggers and fake news
It may be real. A male friend confessed to me that he and his friends always have sex with duck and hens and it result to their death most times... But the most disgusting thing is that they eat them after they die in service. I stopped talking to him since then.
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
sexybbstar:

It may be real. A male friend confessed to me that he and his friends always have sex with duck and hens and it result to their death most times... But the most disgusting thing is that they eat them after they die in service. I stopped talking to him since then.

Chai, more, I want to hear more.
That ife sef is crazy.
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by rawpadgin(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bills2307:
so the two hen died in active service?? this story looks fake though. and for d guy
smash his egg rolls because he raped 2 hen to death
Re: Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya by davide470(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? / Why Do Most Guys Do This?? / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.