Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? (27218 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / I Am Looking For A Rich Husband / Most Females On Romanceland Are Desperate For A Rich Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Like 20 million dollars rich, if given the option to be that rich or have a man that rich that would stay with you indefinitely. What would you choose.

Feminists you are welcome to comment

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Interesting question.

Lalasticlala this ought to be on fp

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Some if not most Nigerian ladies are quite lazy.
They'd prefer to marry a rich man who's worth 12m than to work very hard by themselves (without pvssy) and be worth more than 30m.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by salbis(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na dis kind question go require someone to calm down.

82 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by damaan(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
K
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by ValCon888: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
They'll like to be rich and also have a rich husband so they can keep their money and drain their husband dry.

341 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by younggerrard(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
option A is not favourable to the husband(man) at all.....It somehow emasculates the man..knowning the ill behaviour of some of this our women, they will always remind the man with every little chance they get..

option B is not feasible for some ladies because they are so soaked into that entitlement mentality

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by gungab(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Common Meenh!

Every gender deserves riches

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Professorcplus(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by user32(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Op calm down
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by mployer(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Unfortunately nairaland doesn't have females. Go ask your question on Facebook.

36 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by lordmayor2013(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
I came to read comments
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by luciouscookie: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
I enjoy eating my man's money.
If he's rich then I'm rich too.
I love being treated like a queen.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Very rich with a very rich husband

Most preferred

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by themonk(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
All of them will say “To be very rich” but trust me most are looking for very rich husbands.

Also if you marry a rich woman and you are not doing well the kind of insult you will be receiving eh, but if a woman marries a rich man the man takes it as his responsibility to provide for a woman. A woman who is feeding you will feel it’s charity and that you don’t deserve it.

I’m all for feminism as it’s definitions apply but you see even women themselves don’t believe all those things they post on Twitter it’s mostly for attention and done by very lonely people.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thread is for ladies, first 17 commenters are men. You guys should kuku assume you have vaginas and take the floor.

Tufiakwa for this generation of men. Na una type dey go August meeting.

If this comment triggers you, please change. grin

214 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by WhiZTiM(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
I think everyone wants to be rich. And also marry a rich man too.

I used to be friends with fine lady whose aspirations was to have the largest boutique in the world. She could passionately about it when asked. However every single time I asked her what she's been up to, the answer was always "nothing, just chilling..."... shocked

Na so, I jejely withdrew comms until we became distant acquaintances.

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by urchcoded(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
They all will prefer to be rich. But they are not trying to get rich, rather they are trying to get rich husbands. They go to school graduate, then look for rich man. Their logo is broke guys avoid me, they don't have 10k of their own tho. They full nairaland. They full Nigeria.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by XXXXTENTACION: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jamb question grin

See as men just book space keep the observe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by MyAmericandream(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Poshriel:
Very rich with a very rich husband

Most preferred
Seconded!
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:
Thread is for ladies, first 13 commenters are men. You guys should kuku assume you have vaginas and take the floor grin.

But we can't find the ladies.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by noobs123: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
To be a rich female in Nigeria is not easy . The gender inequality is very wide and doesn’t favor female much.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Hibertoyye(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mo money Mo problem
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by mkpologwu(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Present the money and the man with the money so they can reply practically....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
I prefer to be very rich than to marry a rich man.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Shukusheka(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:
Thread is for ladies, first 13 commenters are men. You guys should kuku assume you have vaginas and take the floor.

The 13 men are the rich husbands grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Women like mzrapper would prefer to be rich so that they can insult their husband at the slightest provocation and feel good about it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / Ashawo Joint In Suleja / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.