Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) (70700 Views)

How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
dplordx:
Buhari, GEJ, UMYA, OBJ...
The only thing these men have in common is they are all total disappointment. I can't even tell any difference between all four. And now it seems another bigger disappointment called Atiku is warming up to waste another four years of Nigerians. Oh my country.

#YoungNigerian2019
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
dplordx:
The only thing these men have in common is they are all total disappointment. I can't even tell any difference between all four. And now it seems another bigger disappointment called Atiku is warming up to waste another four years of Nigerians. Oh my country.
Point of correction....... Remove Late Umaru Musa yaradua from your list, he was never a failure.... Just that good people dont last so long in Nigeria. I laughed when people were calling Pmb Mr Integrity..... Truth is that Musa Yaradua was an epitome' of honesty and integrity, atleast he once admitted that the electoral process which made him president was a bit faulty, he was truly a good muslim.

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nsija
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by imstrong1: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Grab your copy now!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Doerstech(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
I don't think any person would buy that z expect of course they don't have access to the internet
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Benekruku:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!

I dont how wailers will cope till 2023!

Earlier you believe the reality, the better. Stroke and high blood pressure is not cured in Nigeria.
The problem is not about who becomes the next president. The problem is, what is the latest on restructuring and resource control.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a disaster

And OBJ is what?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Angelanest:
The "bombshell" letter written by former President Olusegun Obasanjo to President Muhammadu Buhari - has been complied into hard copies and are now being sold on the streets for citizens.

Obasanjo questioned President Buhari’s competence to rule Nigeria further, advising him to forget his second term bid.

He said this on Tuesday in a special press statement titled, ‘The Way Out: A clarion call for coalition for Nigeria Movement.’

The former President told Buhari not to test the patience of Nigerians, advising him to consider a deserved rest after the completion of his first term.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/obasanjos-letter-president-buhari-now-sold-public-photo.html
Same way they sold obasanjo's letter to Jonathan. Anything toake money...
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chief Dr. OBJ letter is written based on experience. Dr Obj had tested Nigerians patience in the world of politics.

APC and Buhari's cabals are the worst set of politicians ever in Nigeria government.

The era of second terms for presidency in Nigeria is over.

INEC officials, judiciary and security agencies your corrupt actions are over. You can't hold Nigerians backwards with incompetent politicians.

It's going to be war between Nigerian politicians in government vs electorates.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by hidhrhis(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nonso92:
That you're selling it to me, I should use it to do what??

Abel help me..
they are nt begging u ppl who need it will surely buy it

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by jamesbalogun: 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
It is finished for the Daura President

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by datribune: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Have u heard of OBJ's role in d Halliburton scam?. He will be demystified in 2019.
d man who hijacked d PDP & turned it into a conduit pipe of corruption thereby rubbishing d lofty dreams of its founding fathers now wants us to see him as a messiah.
d crook who sold off our national assets to himself & his cronies in d name of a dubious privatisation programme is now claiming to be a paladin of anti-corruption.
A man who attempted to get a third term by amending d Nigerian constitution is now d person dictating who should & should not contest in 2019.
d chicken is finally coming home to roost for d occultic Ota farmer.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Samstyle(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
This Obasan.... Is confuse, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by KingSango(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
So where's the letter advising President Buhari how to better Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bubu is unbeatable when it comes to failure.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by hidhrhis(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Johnayoola:
you 're a bastard for that statement u made,its your father that is a failure not my JESUS CHRIST
chill bro I know d statement is wrong but u don't have to call him a bastard it totally wrong of u
is dis how u call ppl to Christ just because they insulted Christ u start abusing if dis is ur way of doing things their is a high tendency u will end up in hell
no offence meant just stating the obvious truth

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by makky555(f): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
This one na handout na grin grin

My brothers know how to make money with every little opportunity they get grin Chai

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
I thought I have seen it all in 2017.If no be Nigeria,e no fit be nigeria
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Iphran6: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nigerians are not foolish and will not put up with APC nor PDP in 2019,they both failed us colossally and with this high level of poverty and sufferings in the land,we shall not vote in either of them in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Blind people of Nigeria can't you see that we, the people are the problem.

Even Jesus Christ will FAIL if he became president of Nigerians

Lawless, cheating, dishonest, corrupt, two-faced, hustler, unproductive, over sexualised, immoral, liars. That's the lot of you Nigerians.
You are just hiding under IGBO moniker to show your frustration, bitterness and hatred for the igbos. Why dont you take a chill pill and campaign for igbos secceecion through referendum so that you can have your Nigeria and vote another buhari to continue raping your frustrated ass?
How can this set of people expect angels to come amongst them into leadership positions. The Senate president, the legislators, governors, what are they? crooks!,,, A country of crooks looking for a saint to rule them....U go look tire!

Who else after BUHARI.........And those idiots from the east are shouting articulation all over the place.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by aku626(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Johnayoola:
you 're a bastard for that statement u made,its your father that is a failure not my JESUS CHRIST
LMAO THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by bedspread: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a GREAT disaster

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by ORIGENAL(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
dplordx:
At least they are somehow better than dis one

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Bolaadu(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
dplordx:
then our problem is not d president.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by bedspread: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
datribune:
Have u heard of OBJ's role in d Halliburton scam?. He will be demystified in 2019.
d man who hijacked d PDP & turned it into a conduit pipe of corruption thereby rubbishing d lofty dreams of its founding fathers now wants us to see him as a messiah.
d crook who sold off our national assets to himself & his cronies in d name of a dubious privatisation programme is now claiming to be a paladin of anti-corruption.
A man who attempted to get a third term by amending d Nigerian constitution is now d person dictating who should & should not contest in 2019.
d chicken is finally coming home to roost for d occultic Ota farmer.
Na Advice Obj advice...... and its the perfect advice

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Awoo88: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Benekruku:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!

I dont how wailers will cope till 2023!

Earlier you believe the reality, the better. Stroke and high blood pressure is not cured in Nigeria.
Ur village people don succeed for ur matter finish. In fact dem don get you

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Peterosky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Lawless, cheating, dishonest, corrupt, two-faced, hustler, unproductive, over sexualised, immoral, liars. That's the lot of you Nigerians.

How can this set of people expect angels to come amongst them into leadership positions. The Senate president, the legislators, governors, what are they? crooks!,,, A country of crooks looking for a saint to rule them....U go look tire!

Who else after BUHARI.........And those idiots from the east are shouting articulation all over the place.
.Nigeria my Country,but how come you never reasoned this way when Jonathan was in power and was being called names like clueless, ineffectual buffon and so on? Even the present dead brain idiot who calls himself Nigerian president and his demonic party was also part of the insults and condemnation. Let the truth be told, Buhari has failed. And he didn't fail because Nigerians are what you claim they are. But because he doesn't have the knowledge of governance. Previous administration's were never as worst as this God- for- saken ,incompetent and cursed administration.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
There are no permanent enemies in politics.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by datribune: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Obasanjo wants to steal power through d back door. d clown says he will lead a third force in 2019. Who will line up behind OBJ, a man who has lost all relevance even among his kinsmen. Lol, he didn't even win his ward in 1999. That's how much he's loathed.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by YelloweWest: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

You lack proper training. Repent and learn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.