Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) (70680 Views)

How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Bluffly: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2018
mceze:

In English, that expression is what is been referred to as figure of speech..He did not actually mean that Jesus will be the person in the picture or He is a failure per se..
Make yourself comfortable
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by compujyde: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Blind people of Nigeria can't you see that we, the people are the problem.

Even Jesus Christ will FAIL if he became president of Nigerians

Lawless, cheating, dishonest, corrupt, two-faced, hustler, unproductive, over sexualised, immoral, liars. That's the lot of you Nigerians.

How can this set of people expect angels to come amongst them into leadership positions. The Senate president, the legislators, governors, what are they? crooks!,,, A country of crooks looking for a saint to rule them....U go look tire!

Who else after BUHARI.........And those idiots from the east are shouting articulation all over the place.

Naaaaaaaaaaaah!

Why drag the King of Glory into such?

Are you a Christian at all?

Even if you are not, please desist from such.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by blessingsonflee(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2018
dplordx:
Buhari, GEJ, UMYA, OBJ...
The only thing these men have in common is they are all total disappointment. I can't even tell any difference between all four. And now it seems another bigger disappointment called Atiku is warming up to waste another four years of Nigerians. Oh my country.
that will never happen if we all vote Donald Duke
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
datribune:

Mumu, e be like say you lack comprehension. So of all dat I wrote it was only d pension thing u can pick out. PMB will win a resounding victory in 2019. You can take it to d bank. Elections are not won on Nairaland.

It's just a pity! Only ode like you will vote for him na. You're right, cos politics is a game of number so when numbers of oponu like you outnumbered reasonable peeps, the oponus still have it.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
bezimo:

Something must be wrong with your small brain to assume I don't travel..I have been to more countries in the West than you have been..or possibly you travel to tel Aviv is your first possible international trip that's if you are not a liar.

I have lived in the West From Europe to North America and speak as one with first hand experience of presently living there.

So i strongly disagree with your position..it is not the citizens fault..it is the failing useless govt fault because of their corrruption, nepotism, greed and zero regard for the rule of law and human life.

Please dont yarn nonsense by including pastors because pastors are not voted and as such are not accountable to anybody except the God that called them to be pastors..Is it Pastors that will come and run the govt, is it them that will create an encouraging and enabling environment to promote industrial development...is them that should send soldiers to arrest the herdsmen killing people up and down..is it them that will build roads, is it them that will give direction to the parastatals of govt on how to be productive.Abeg stop yarning rubish nonsense.

Who appointed the VCs and the looting medical directors..is not the useless federal govt who install thieves with zero intergrity to run these systems because that is who they are and you are here yarning rubbish.the bulk of the blame stop at the feet of an incompetent and useless president.. that is all the opposite of what obtain in the West.

If truly you have travelled to those countries you will understand what I mean. I will be in London on Saturday, you can meet me in DeptfOrd at the Nigerian Kitchen. The people of the countries you mentioned will not embezzle public money to spend on cars, women , clothes, parties, international travels and flamboyant houses their children can never maintain. It is impossible for a bad government to emerge from good citizens and population. Even that fact is clear from elementary statistics. Read about MEAN, DATA POPULATION, STATISTICAL SAMPLE, REGRESSION TO THE MEAN etc That should convince you that a good government officials can not emerge from a population of terrible immoral crooked people.

I rest my case!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by CSTR2: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

All the issues highlighted in your post are not complex issues my friend (in the overall scheme of things and relative to the power, wealth, technological advancement, decent citizens, knowledge, world position and profile of the USA). No comparison. And remember I mentioned decent citizenry which Nigeria have not.

Nothing is wrong with Igbo candidate but Nigerians will not vote for one and no central mainstream Nigerian political party would risk or field one.
They are not complex issues? You think NEPA and roads are complex issues?
Please don't make me laugh

Nigerians will not vote for a igbo candidate? Well i am a Nigerian.

Don't speak for me or other sensible Nigerians.

Buhari was perpetually unelectable for good reason. He is your president now. So you should be smart enough to know your opinion means, didly squat .
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by meemaa: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello nairalanders...... Need help seriously
Im so broke rite now....as in broke n down.....
Though I'm working but its a penury ...living from hand to mouth....age isn't on my side , plus I'm ova ripe for marriage.... But wen deres no money one is handicapped..... Been looking for where to borrow money for business....but no where....
Please im soliciting for help to help me raise some cash to start a business...to at least be able to feed my self....

If you're willing please help by donating money to my bank account : 9992142654 diamond bank.......OR CALL zero nine zero two three zero nine seven zero one one....
Or to my perfect money account ( U12150566 )
Or bitcoin address ( 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF )

Please please please!!!!!!!!! if u have d capacity to help because words can't express d state I'm in right now...... I'm planning to invest d cash in crypto trading or any physical business .....
Please be your brother s keeper....God bless...
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by bezimo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

If truly you have travelled to those countries you will understand what I mean. I will be in London on Saturday, you can meet me in DeptfOrd at the Nigerian Kitchen. The people of the countries you mentioned will not embezzle public money to spend on cars, women , clothes, parties, international travels and flamboyant houses their children can never maintain. It is impossible for a bad government to emerge from good citizens and population. Even that fact is clear from elementary statistics. Read about MEAN, DATA POPULATION, STATISTICAL SAMPLE, REGRESSION TO THE MEAN etc That should convince you that a good government officials can not emerge from a population of terrible immoral people.

I rest my case!

Thats not true. I am in Canada and have been here for a few years. Lived in Europe for a few years also and know how developed systems work. So quit telling me that B.S. There is strong accountabilty from the government of these nations, productive and stategic use of internally generated resources, little tolerance for corruption, extremely high value for human life and zero tolerance for injustice.The citizens can see all these and demonstrate patrotism and respectful behaviour and you are telling me it is the citizens of Nigeria that is making the daft federal govt and president to be useless, wicked and corrupt..dont tell me that rubbish again and i stand not to be corrected.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by chernest2002: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
We the waillers are now being seen as wise kings because baba have failed woefully. Many zombies have de camped to our wailing team. grin grin grin grin grin grin > grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
bezimo:

Thats not true. I am in Canada and have been here for a few years. Lived in Europe for a few years also and know how developed systems work. So quit telling me that B.S. There is strong accountabilty from the government of these nations, productive and stategic use of internally generated resources, little tolerance for corruption, extremely high value for human life and zero tolerance for injustice.The citizens can see all these and demonstrate patrotism and respectful behaviour and you are telling me it is the citizens of Nigeria that is making the daft federal govt and president to be useless, wicked and corrupt..dont tell me that rubbish again and i stand not to be corrected.

Ok sir, your logic is totally odd and illogical.

Are you saying the dishonest, stealing vagabonds running Nigeria are aliens from another country or planet?

The Canadian systems you are alluding will not work if implanted into Nigeria. why? Because the people are what I described them.

Watch, no one is agreeing with you!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by bezimo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Ok sir, your logic is totally odd and illogical.

Are you saying the dishonest, stealing vagabonds running Nigeria are aliens from another country or planet?

The Canadian systems you are alluding will not work if implanted into Nigeria. why? Because the people are what I described them.

Watch, no one is agreeing with you!

There is nothing odd or illogical about it..i guess you just started travelling and such cannot appreciate my point of view..
The fact remains based on the current happenings by benchmarking the developed systems in the West and the useless developing systems in Africa...especially Nigeria...i can conclude that a major part of why Africa is still called a third world country and a failed and dark continent is due to perpetual crisis in leadership over the years...dont blame any citizen.For instance in Nigeria..its obvious that we have not only a daft and incompetent president but also a wicked and callous ethnoreligios bigot as demonstrated by his foolish actions and inactions since he took over and you expect the people to behave like the west. How? nd you are yarning logic upside down.go and tell that to a learner. I was in France a few years back and me and my colleague at the time as we walked around one of the big cities in that country and were looking at certain features in their system and how they worked and comparing that to Nigeria. We could not but feel pitiable and ashamed for our dear country and i said to him..till Jesus returns Nigeria cannot change for good with the current type of leaders it parades..Never!!!
You are here blaming citizens..please go and get your perspective corrected. Its in error!!

Are you aware that the power plant that generates tge electricity for Texas which is a state in the US as big as West Africa cost only $2bn to develop..how many billion dollars has govt claimed has been spent in the power sector..yet nothing but frequent darkness to show and you are blaming citizens!!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
bezimo:

There is nothing odd or illogical about it..i guess you just started travelling and such cannot appreciate my point of view..
The fact remains based on the current happenings by benchmarking the developed systems in the West and the useless developing systems in Africa...especially Nigeria...i can conclude that a major part of why Africa is still called a third world country and a failed and dark continent is due to perpetual crisis in leadership over the years...dont blame any citizen.For instance in Nigeria..its obvious that we have not only a daft and incompetent president but also a wicked and callous ethnoreligios bigot as demonstrated by his foolish actions and inactions since he took over and you expect the people to behave like the west. How? nd you are yarning logic upside down.go and tell that to a learner. I was in France a few years back and me and my colleague at the time as we walked around one of the big cities in that country and were looking at certain features in their system and how they worked and comparing that to Nigeria. We could not but feel pitiable and ashamed for our dear country and i said to him..till Jesus returns Nigeria cannot change for good with the current type of leaders it parades..Never!!!
You are here blaming citizens..please go and get your perspective corrected. Its in error!!

Are you aware that the power plant that generates tge electricity for Texas which is a state in the US as big as West Africa cost only $2bn to develop..how many billion dollars has govt claimed has been spent in the power sector..yet nothing but frequent darkness to show and you are blaming citizens!!

You are too dull to understand, yet the answers are up there in what you wrote.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by bezimo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

You are too dull to understand, yet the answers are up there in what you wrote.

You are too daft to comprehend my validated line of thought.Obviously its too high for your level. So get lost rubbish idiot.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by obaaderemi: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2018
bezimo:

You are too daft to comprehend my validated line of thought.Obviously its too high for your level. So get lost rubbish idiot.
He is excusing the ruling class and blaming the masses. He forgets that the same ruling class has forced themselves on Nigerians since the British left and are the ones impoverishing Nigerians and keeping them divided and ignorant like he is.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by bezimo(m): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2018
obaaderemi:
He is excusing the ruling class and blaming the masses. He forgets that the same ruling class has forced themselves on Nigerians since the British left and are the ones impoverishing Nigerians and keeping them divided and ignorant like he is.

Don't mind the idiot!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) by Sirwallace(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Blind people of Nigeria can't you see that we, the people are the problem.

Even Jesus Christ will FAIL if he became president of Nigerians

Lawless, cheating, dishonest, corrupt, two-faced, hustler, unproductive, over sexualised, immoral, liars. That's the lot of you Nigerians.

How can this set of people expect angels to come amongst them into leadership positions. The Senate president, the legislators, governors, what are they? crooks!,,, A country of crooks looking for a saint to rule them....U go look tire!

Who else after BUHARI.........And those idiots from the east are shouting articulation all over the place.

This is the most reasonable comment I have read on nairaland since I joined over a decade ago.

Something is sinister about Nigerians as a whole and without adding or buttressing your point, no one can safe us not even Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.