Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! (735 Views)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! by Nanabaffour(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
I met a man through my work who I instantly had a connection with the first time we met, he felt it too. After the initial meeting we eventually met face to face for a dinner which he asked me out. We were talking and he told me he’s divorced with 2 kids, one is 2 yrs old and the other is 6yrs old, that didn’t bother me as he told me they were divorced.

3 weeks after starting to date this man, I eventually found out that he divorced his wife and left his kids for me and moved out of the house. I was not aware of this as he told me he has divorced the wife before we even met. I fell in love with him and he was deeply in love with me too. For 6 months we would see each other constantly and it felt so real, he would talk so negatively about his wife that she treated him so badly and he wished I was the mother of his kids.

Full Story here: http://www.okaygh.com/dating-divorced-man-went-back-wife-kids-help/
Re: Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! by ladyF(f): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked Are you saying you snatched someone else's husband?

2 Likes

Re: Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! by cruzita(f): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
6:00 NEWS.TORI 4 TOWN

1 Like

Re: Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! by kingsman66(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
go and tell buhari

1 Like

Re: Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! by agbonkamen(f): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nigerian men and lies

1 Like

Re: Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! by ojun50(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Wen toto is lose u jst share it to any one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Women I Have Met In Abuja / I Beg Airforce1 Comes BBN 2019 I Want Make You Go Join,We Will Vote For Him / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.