Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Types Of Women I Have Met In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Women I Have Met In Abuja (735 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Women I Have Met In Abuja by Thisdaymom: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
7 classes of women you will definitely meet in Abuja.
Friends and mummies I have come again with my gist to keep you busy and make you think and also remember me.
Heyyyy, this is a very interesting and well thought out article, I love it.
I have been in this town, ABUJA, for close to 10 years now, marriage brought me here though. Going out and meeting people, is part of life. in the church, office, social gatherings, meetings etc, women abound and they love gist and thereby I get to interact with them

Anywhere you go; you meet women of different categories and class each with a specific identification. I have taken my time to study these classes and have come to the conclusion of these classes. HAVE FUN WITH ME.

1. THE RELIGIOUS WOMAN; these women are always in church, prays and fasts almost on daily basis, preaching to you all the time, making you feel you don’t love God enough or you don’t pray enough. Sometimes I ask them, why they no marry pastor sef. They run from work to church, and belong to almost all the departments in church. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE THEY INCREASE MY SPIRITUAL LIFE.

2. THE FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE; these types you know them when you go for school runs, their hairnet will still be on their head. They know the title of all the series in zee world, telemundo and Africa magic, and the time of broadcast of each series. They know where to buy good bum shorts and at good prices. I know because I was once there. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU LEARN ANGER, HUSBAND AND NAGGING MANAGEMENT FROM THEM.

3. THE WORKING CLASS WOMAN; you see these women rush off to work in the morning; their slogan is ‘I have been busy with office work’. I LOVE THESE WOMEN BECAUSE YOU SEE MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/04/7-classes-of-women-you-meet-in-abuja.html

(1) (Reply)

I Beg Airforce1 Comes BBN 2019 I Want Make You Go Join,We Will Vote For Him / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Woman Narrates How She Found A Homeless Boy Lying By The Road Side In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.