Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To (2500 Views)

Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by kanicorp9(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

This is a dilemma, let’s see how matured you guys are, with the way you handle delicate situations like this.

Imagine coming in from work, you found someone Beating your Mum outside ��…

You rushed in to get your well sharpened cutlass inside your room only to find out that someone is Knacking your Wife on your Matrimonial Bed ��

See Gobe! Which kind Life be this!!

BE Sincere, BE very Sincere, Say the Truth, Don’t lie ��

What Would You Do?
Drop your comments.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/28227/someone-beating-your-mum-someone-knacking-your-wife-which-would-you-attend-to-first/

1 Share

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by bankulizer: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oro di hmmmn. Oro pe si je o oro di hmmmm. *in fela's voice*

1 Like

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by ubunja(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
beating is pain, fvcking is pleasure....so i attend to pain first.
after saving mama i go kill a hoe angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Skykid1208(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
My mum first!

3 Likes

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lol the man weh go face my mom go prepare o. My mama na man, her nickname is iron lady. Even me sef dey avoid her sometimes! If person dey sleep with my wife, I go first ensure say I snap them for future reference, I go come plan ambush for the man. ..sudden attack things.. Junior to assassination.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Snow02: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
mum first wife can enjoy herself for all I care
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by 0955eb027(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
You cant have a second mother. You can marry as much as you want though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Kenzico(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
After Locking up my wife in the Room...I will get a double barrel for whosoever beats my mom....is a Dead meat
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Tallesty1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
One is enjoying what's happening, the other is not. Use your sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by pyyxxaro: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brb

Lemme go and ask Uncle Dino Melaye first undecided
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2018
When a man is married, he becomes one body with his wife. So, I'll attend to my wife's issue first except if she's the time of a wife every man will pray never to have.
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by LostMyZeal(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
When a man is married, he becomes one body shocked with his wife. So, I'll attend to my wife's issue first except if she's the time of a wife every man will pray never to have.

shocked shocked shocked

Strange
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by LessNoise: 1:33am On Jan 25, 2018
MOTHERS WIN THIS ONE

1 Like

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Generalcook66: 3:23am On Jan 25, 2018
I will save my mom any day any time o cos de nor de buy mama 4 market n saving her is d least i can do 4 her sef, as 4 d wife n d man i will lock them up, when i get back.. De go know say action na blood, talk na water
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Kobicove(m): 6:26am On Jan 25, 2018
Save your mum first smiley
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2018
Based on this scenario mommy needs to be saved first.Any man who picks his mother over his wife is not ready for marriage.
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by shinarlaura(f): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2018
ubunja:
beating is pain, fvcking is pleasure....so i attend to pain first.
after saving mama i go kill a hoe angry

Exactly what I was thinking wink
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by bayocanny: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Based on this scenario mommy needs to be saved first.Any man who picks his mother over his wife is not ready for marriage.
Your statement is contradictory

1 Like

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2018
bayocanny:

Your statement is contradictory
On this particular one the mother needs to be saved because she is feeling pains but on a normal note once a man is married he should choose his wife over his mother.
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by bayocanny: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
On this particular one the mother needs to be saved because she is feeling pains but on a normal note once a man is married he should choose his wife over his mother.
You're so funny
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2018
For me, I will go attend to my mom (this is my number one priority)...

As for my wife (godforbid), I have nothing so say or do to her or her boyfriend... She knows what to do without being told grin

May God blind our eyes from seeing such women and may HE frustrate all our efforts to marry such disloyal women... AMEN!
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Rucheen(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Do any of these and I'll buy you drink

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by pcicero(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2018
If it's happening to you, please call the police to avoid double homicide.
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by afonja112: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
If wife is getting R.AP.ED that is a different matter, but if she is enjoying herself, I will snap for future evidence, then deal with the dead-meat beating m.o.m.a.
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
one is a victim in pain the other is a culprit in pleasure!
I do a superman for the victim in pain and do a jack Bauer for the culprit-pleaured-hoe later if i got time!
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by kanicorp9(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Like me I don't have a mum anymore so I will go for the wife
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Ayo199(m): 6:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
you mean the opposite shey??
cos i am not understanding this your last statement at all
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Ayo199:
you mean the opposite shey??
cos i am not understanding this your last statement at all
A man should choose his wife over his mother.
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
When a man is married, he becomes one body with his wife. So, I'll attend to my wife's issue first except if she's the time of a wife every man will pray never to have.
Save your mum, divorce your cheating wife.
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Burgerlomo: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
A man should choose his wife over his mother.

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by athenswonders: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
there's nothing to think about here... what it means is my wife is a cheat... so i will attend to my mum first and then send the hoe packing bag to her papas house
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
athenswonders:
there's nothing to think about here... what it means is my wife is a cheat... so i will attend to my mum first and then send the hoe packing bag to her papas house
So if she owns the house you would be sent packing to your parents house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

S Me / How To Last Longer In Bed All Men / My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.