Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia (2502 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Toluabigr8(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
My wedding day is July 7th so I ordered for a wedding suit on JUMIA onJune 11th 2018 which I paid for with my Mastercard online since the item doesn't have pay on delivery so I opt for online payment. the suit was suppose to be delivered on July 2 2018. So I keep calm since this not the first time am buying something from them but there is one thing in me that keep telling me to track the order which I did to my surprise the item is still in transit to Nigeria since 3weeks ago. I made an endless call to there customers service which they didn't pick. So I got no option than to message them on Twitter behold the craziest customers relationship I ever seen. They replied me that my item will be delivered to me before Wednesday which is 4th of July, I stay calm since Wednesday will still meet. I got another message again that will I go for refund I said yes so that I can buy at market. I get another message from another person again from them that my refund will take three business day which is Monday. Please Nigerians have use all my money on other expenses am left stranded now, I feel like commiting suicide. Please Nigerians help me beg JUMIA I have tomorrow only left if they want my wedding to HOLD
I have all my payment proof, all there LIES SCREEN SHOT
Please nairalander help your brother to share until it get to the right authority please. Please save me
I have only today and tomorrow if my wedding will hold
Please moderator help me push it to front page please
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Babybush: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nothing is stopping ur wedding bro. 7th July it is
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Kendumazy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is funny! You can't go into a shop and buy something as important as a wedding suit. Just zero your mind and start planning an alternative so that you won't be disappointed at the end of the day or make dem no spoil your day.

5 Likes

Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
is it wrong that I find this funny grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Think you made a mistake by buying directly overseas. You should have gone thru an agent, they knew how to track effectively and know whom to call for what.
Also, unexpected delay could have occured along the line for shipped items, it's always necessary to order much more earlier.
Sorry for your predicament, I hope they deliver it before 7th.
As you said that we should help you beg: Abeg Jumia, release wedding suit by tomorrow o, no cause kata kata for bridegroom on 7th July. smiley

Disclaimer: I'm not a Jumia agent nor related to anyone there. I contributed based on experience gotten from someone close.
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
so there is no more suits to buy around you, abi?!
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by esthel(f): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
what if they even bring an ill fitting suit for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
undecided

That's why NEVER BUY ANYTHING ONLINE...

Besides, ask ur family to fund ur suit first or juz rent sha or borrow it. The most important is ur getting married on July 7 grin

Waste no time & find new resources but keep ur eyes peeled on JUMIA.. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

That's why NEVER BUY ANYTHING ONLINE...

Besides, ask ur family to fund ur suit first or juz rent sha or borrow it. The most important is ur getting married on July 7 grin

Waste no time & find new resources but keep ur eyes peeled on JUMIA.. angry
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMAS AND DEGREE PROGRAMMES
I. BE ELIGIBLE AS A CHARTERED ADMINISTRATOR (ACIA)
With your Degree, HND or Professional Certificate;
and be a Professional Qualified Graduate of
FIRST to Employers of High Level Workforce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
II. BE ELIGIBLE FOR OUR DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS STUDIES
With your School Certificate or equivalents as Entry
Requirement; and Gain Direct Entry to 200-Level of
Degree Programme, HND, or Management Level
of Chartered Administrators Qualification.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
III. ACHIEVE A ZESTFUL CAREER
With Our Multi-Disciplinary Qualification that Makes you a
Versatile Professional Able to Function in Several Important Positions in Business Administration Disciplines.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IV. BE EMPOWERED FOR SELF-EMPLOYMENT
With Our Public Practicing License that Enables Chartered Administrators Engage in Lucrative Professional Consultancy Services in Professional Administration.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V. Enroll on our ACIA/BACHELORS/MASTERS
DEGREE PROGRAMMES available in Accounting,
Finance, Management, Marketing, Public Administration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Enrollment on Detailed Information Contact:
ALLIED EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES LIMITED
Professional Training Center of Chartered Institute of Administration Yaba.
45, Lagos Street, 5th Floor, Ebute-Metta, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Tel: 07081901320, 07087808664
E-mail: info@aerng.com, website: www.aerng.com

Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
hmm WEDDING PARTY part 3
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Is it a must you wear suit on your wedding?? Go traditional, get your agbada Lori Versace...

Or prolly the gods are speaking to you...

Don't marry that lady, I repeat run!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
The mistake you made was to order for your suit online, you would have bought it in a walk-in shop. Anyway just make a plan B, in case they don't deliver on or before 7th of July.
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
doctorkush:
Is it a must you wear suit on your wedding?? Go traditional, get your agbada Lori Versace...

Or prolly the gods are speaking to you...

Don't marry that lady, I repeat run!!!
Must you joke about everything, its his wedding for God's sake.
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by oodua1stson: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
What's wrong woth some people sef.

Just go get another suit at a store
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by treasuremi1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Guy, your wedding will hold with or without this suit. If u can't get someone to borrow you the money for a new suit until Jumia refunds your money, then use an old suit. There will always be alternative. You made the mistake already, you can always get a good suit here in Nigeria. Why ordering online?
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by NLbully(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
So dumb buying common suit from an online store angry

Mtcheew that's your own problem since you want to form porsh and not visit nearby store
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by cvibe2: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
OP,

Just wear what you have and make fun over it.
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Bossontop(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
undecided
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Wallade(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:
My wedding day is July 7th so I ordered for a wedding suit on JUMIA onJune 11th 2018 which I paid for with my Mastercard online since the item doesn't have pay on delivery so I opt for online payment. the suit was suppose to be delivered on July 2 2018. So I keep calm since this not the first time am buying something from them but there is one thing in me that keep telling me to track the order which I did to my surprise the item is still in transit to Nigeria since 3weeks ago. I made an endless call to there customers service which they didn't pick. So I got no option than to message them on Twitter behold the craziest customers relationship I ever seen. They replied me that my item will be delivered to me before Wednesday which is 4th of July, I stay calm since Wednesday will still meet. I got another message again that will I go for refund I said yes so that I can buy at market. I get another message from another person again from them that my refund will take three business day which is Monday. Please Nigerians have use all my money on other expenses am left stranded now, I feel like commiting suicide. Please Nigerians help me beg JUMIA I have tomorrow only left if they want my wedding to HOLD
Please nairalander help your brother to share until it get to the right authority please. Please save me

Guy, why you dey fall my handl! No need to find out wetin dey work Jumia, just enter any market or boutique near you and fix yourself with a nice suit. Marriage must happen anyway and get back to Jumia with your displeasure later. Ogbeni, see Caution!
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by samtol4(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Go Eko Idumota and buy nice suit . Wedding is a day . Are u sure you order suit ?
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by nanauju(f): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
As it stands now, you might as well go take a suit on credit from a seller you may know. Then pay up as soon as you get your refund from jumia.. Or look for someone to borrow you, then go work on it before the D-day.
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by milemimi93(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toluabigr8:

Use your third eye (mind) and look at it in a different angle.

This is God trying to stop you from dying young.
God just has to pass through Jumia to deliver you.

Marriage is included in 1000 ways to die young.

Marriage benefits women.
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by sacajawea: 1:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Toluabigr8:
Chai
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Dacronym(m): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Toluabigr8:
How far? Bawodeni?
have a brand new Suit at the moment at home never used from UK will give you at a giveaway price
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by ponti93(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Get a tailor to create a suit with style for you cheesy
Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Colourich:
Must you joke about everything, its his wedding for God's sake.

Re: My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia by Prognose: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Be like day OP don make make mouth say people go faint when dem see him designer suit grin

Op kpele, it happens like that. Borrow a suit from somebody or if u must wear new one, buy from Onitsha. Wedding day is not as important as the marriage which is for the rest of your life. Take it easy oh grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Musician D-black’s Girl, Nina Richie Leaking Own Pussy Photos For Guy / Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Sperm Donors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.