Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex (2788 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / My Parents Refused Her Because Of Her Parents Church / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Drinokrane: 1:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Nigerian man Boby Roland just took to facebook to expose the woman who sent him out of her house in Sweden all because he refused to have sex with her;
"This Igbo woman ask her tenant to have sex with her and the guy refused her
And then she started fighting the guy and ask him to leave the house and Call the police for the guy and says the guy is selling drugs..

How can a black woman call a police for a black guy just because he didn’t have sex with her?
This just happen in Gothenburg Sweden
This is the woman ID on FB MIRACLE ANNA IHUOMA"

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/man-exposes-igbo-lady-who-sent-him-out.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 25, 2018
Is the woman living with HIV? Why would a d1ck owner who calls himself a man refuse an offer from this sexy lady? grin

There's more to this story. undecided
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by nuggarito: 2:09am On Jan 25, 2018
This our ladies sef.
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by JULIE1925(f): 2:58am On Jan 25, 2018
grin

Uuummm...blackmailing someone is not good ooo...Karma is on its way now.
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Cladez(m): 3:32am On Jan 25, 2018
If it were to be man who did this,hell would let loose as different callibre of people with biased opinion would come here to spit trash.

Oga thank your God who knows maybe you just saved yourself some disease.

1 Like

Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Tosinville(m): 4:40am On Jan 25, 2018
How will you come into my house for free without smashing? Are you impotent? Iro o! Kole work
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 25, 2018
A woman also has needs too so as a struggling man, If a woman let's you under her roof for free, It's either she needs a boy toy or you a relative. This guy couldn't understand the logic so he got kicked out.
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 25, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Is the woman living with HIV? Why would a d1ck owner who calls himself a man refuse an offer from this sexy lady? grin

There's more to this story. undecided

Please what's sexy about this woman angry

You think it's every-man that goes about inserting their dicks in every borehole angry
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Kenzico(m): 5:10am On Jan 25, 2018
When it come to Free Puzzy, A man's gotta think twice because nothing good comes easy

I don't blame the guy though

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Hector09(m): 5:32am On Jan 25, 2018
This might be a blackmailing, dont trust naija guys
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by MhizzAJ(f): 5:39am On Jan 25, 2018
I don't believe this story

Why will she do that...
Most people like portraying women as wicked or loose but the guy should say the truth
Maybe he was even the one asking the woman for sex
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Nebes: 6:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Once you poke her she will claim you are hers. Guys please if you don't want a woman for a relationship, don't touch her and don't accept unusual favours from her.
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Kobicove(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2018
How is this our business? undecided
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Donjazzy12(m): 6:33am On Jan 25, 2018
aaronson:
A woman also has needs too so as a struggling man, If a woman let's you under her roof for free, It's either she needs a boy toy or you a relative. This guy couldn't understand the logic so he got kicked out.
You are not a man! You are a sexual predator!
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by donstan18: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Why will she do that...
Most people like portraying women as wicked or loose but the guy should say the truth

The woman did, the man declined.

Are finding it hard to believe that?

Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by ogaJona(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2018
the guy nah proper ode
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by kachi19: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Why will she do that...

As long as it happened in sweden then it's a sure banker wink
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Sierusvirus(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:

Bro, don't mind her, just acting like she hasn't seen or experienced that before.
Men decline sex from girls a lot, most girls will even start shouting that he wanted to rape her simply because the guy refused her sex.
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by uboma(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Why will she do that...

I don't believe the story too.

Let's hope that the woman in question clears the air.
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by johnime: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2018
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Why will she do that...
Don't be stupid
Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by dynicks(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2018
to stone u the content of this yellow boxers of mine just dey hungry me.....u desire sex abi?...ode!!

Re: Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex by MhizzAJ(f): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:

Yea
I don't believe

(1) (Reply)

She dumped me after pretending i was broke / Once In A Lifetime / Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.