Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Marrying A Divorcee. Advice! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Divorcee. Advice! (3097 Views)

Should One Ask A Divorcee What Caused The Split? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Marrying A Divorcee. Advice! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
sisisioge:

How you want make e be? He said he had loved her for a thousand years. He's more than half way through his prime....life is too short to dwell on inconsequential things sir. Love her...and hope she loves you just as well. The sun will set someday wink

You go like fairy tales o..
Re: Marrying A Divorcee. Advice! by sisisioge: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tayroc:

You go like fairy tales o..

grin grin grin

I'm the queen of fairytales...may God bless all the Cinderellas, Princess Fiona and all fairy princesses of this world grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Divorcee. Advice! by lastmessenger: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
bluebutton:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your advice.
I've ruled out the idea. Come to think of it, even normal marriages take time to build.
I think I will be better off as friends.
It will save us the messy trip.

I also appreciate everyone who contributed.
lol back to default mood. Thank God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Was Turned On By Breastfeeding, Am I A Freak?" / How Did You Cut Your Family Members Off? / What Does Nigerian Law Says About "Cohabitation"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.