Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? (988 Views)

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by seyifunmi005(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2018
I know some guys will not be real but as a man or woman,what's your take on this?.
From the stable of www.rockshieldmusicworld..com

1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by dingbang(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Insecurities reloaded..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by AnodaIT(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2018
If you suspect anything please do read

If you guys are in bliss, just keep it that way, don't read

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by gabinogem(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2018
When there's no trust & openness in a relationship, these are the things you see...

Every relationship deserves respect & some form of privacy...

If u can't go through ur partner's messages in their presence, it is wrong to do that in their absence.

No relationship last without trust.
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by thesicilian: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Every body online is a relationship expert.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by donstan18: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Read it when she's awake to know if it's normal or not.
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by ObaKlaz: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2018
It's very ok to snoop around once in a while.
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by yanabasee(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
It's very ok to snoop around once in a while.

Exactly!!!
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by vicben27(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2018
read any women's messages @ your own peril heart attack loadin!
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by lilmaydee(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2018
It is normal. I see some people saying it is a sign of insecurity, but I see it as protecting ones interest.
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by Eldavis(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:
Read it when she's awake to know if it's normal or not.
grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep? by Kobicove(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
Reading another person's messages without authorisation is invasion of privacy, I don't care what your relationship is with the person undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex In Dreams Spiritual or Just Thoughts (my Experience) / (video) Busty Cheerleaders Digging It Better Than Slim Girls! / 10 Legit Online Business Threads I Will Recommend to Romancelanders [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.